Santa Cruz council set to finalize ne...

Santa Cruz council set to finalize new downtown rules

There are 21 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Sep 21, 2013, titled Santa Cruz council set to finalize new downtown rules. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

The Santa Cruz City Council is set Tuesday to finalize tightened restrictions on artists, performers and others who display items or distribute literature downtown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sockpuppet

Santa Cruz, CA

#21 Sep 25, 2013
Sockpuppet wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the bum in the bathrobe and his girlfriend will be out there, handing out cups of vegan slop and noisy handouts.
Then a half dozen to a dozen rag tag losers will get up and belly ache for 3 minutes each at 5. Bob Noise will lead the indignation. Then the council will approve the measure by at least a 5-2 vote.
And meanwhile, nobody says a peep about the evicted and homeless John Colby. When Bob Noise ignores you, you have no friends.
I'm clairvoyant.

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/santacruz/ci...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Santa Cruz accuses ICE agents of 'betrayal' 15 hr tomin cali 5
News 2 NorCal brothel operators arrested in raids (Sep '10) Feb 21 tewpeigh 59
Discount Tickets - Monterey Bay Aquarium Feb 20 howefortunate 1
News Autopsy: Washington girl was strangled, stabbed (Mar '10) Feb 20 south side locos13 3
News Heroin Highway - Map of heroin traffic in Santa... (May '10) Feb 18 Sickly 36
News Shake-up in Planning Department raises question... (Aug '10) Feb 16 Elijah 37
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Feb 12 Storm chaser 4,845

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages