Santa Cruz council set to finalize new downtown rules

Sep 21, 2013 Full story: Santa Cruz Sentinel 21

The Santa Cruz City Council is set Tuesday to finalize tightened restrictions on artists, performers and others who display items or distribute literature downtown.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DBS

Benicia, CA

#1 Sep 22, 2013
Did anybody waste their time and look at Robert's lame attempt to organize a protest in front of Forever 21?

Pathetic!!

The funniest part was when some guy on a bike called Robert a hypocritical POS, and when Robert reached for his taperecorder, the guy ignored him and rode away.
Sockpuppet

Aptos, CA

#2 Sep 22, 2013
Same sorry-assed bunch of losers you see at every one of his protests.

They had some awful guy? girl? playing guitar who was awful.

All that HUFFing and puffing and they get maybe 10 people to show up. The same 10 people that ALWAYS show up.
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#3 Sep 22, 2013
DBS wrote:
Did anybody waste their time and look at Robert's lame attempt to organize a protest in front of Forever 21?
Pathetic!!
The funniest part was when some guy on a bike called Robert a hypocritical POS, and when Robert reached for his taperecorder, the guy ignored him and rode away.
There's no way you went downtown. You are too afraid. Way to troll, you flabby fraud.

We all know that DBS is a self admitted 'blimp'; he has said many times that he weighs 225 pounds (of course there was a time when he never mentioned his weight, he kept it secret, so he could habitually insult women by calling them fat, which he still does today even though he was outed as being the fattest poster on topix over a year ago).
We now know that DBS is also a whimp. On a recent Sentinel article DBS, posting both as 'tmc914' and 'openid' on the thread, said that people in downtown Santa Cruz intimidate him.
DBS acts like a tough guy on topix by threatening people, and he believes that advertising his large physique is something that should intimidate other people in online forums.
The story he tells on the Sentinel is quite the opposite of the story he tells on topix.
In Sentinel comments, DBS explains that he cowers in public when interacting with homeless people.
DBS cant handle himself in public, apparently.
He said he has been "screamed at, spit at, and challenged to fight more than once".
What a whimp DBS is.
He cant handle himself in public.
People who are as tough as DBS has said he is aren't afraid of homeless people, and they dont get "accosted" as DBS has said has happened to him (in contrast, DBS once said on topix that he was tough from playing hockey: "Where I come from you aren't a player until you're in the 100+ stitch club. I'm past 200. I've been in more bench-clearing brawls than you've got teeth.")
This is again contrasted on the Sentinel when DBS said "I must have a Bullseye painted on my forehead" which is an extremely whimpy statement.

Conclusion: DBS is a whimp AND a blimp; his comments on topix are lies.

Read More of DBS's ridiculous lies in the following articles....
We know DBS isn't watching Mavericks
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
and
Santa Cruz homeless services providers urge more support in special council session
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/localnews/ci...

The Downtown Association has announced its new "Bodyguards for Whimps" program on Pacific Avenue, which was inspired by our own topix user DBS!

It's not right that a big, strong ex-hockey player like DBS has to shop downtown in fear.

The solution: If you are afraid like DBS, just contact one of our many friendly hospitality bodyguards who are dressed in a lovely shade of yellow.

Don't be afraid to contact them, they are tough, older citizens who look scary, but the bright yellow coats are your clue that they are downtown to protect YOU!!!!

This program was funded in partnership with the Whimpier Citizens of Santa Cruz, the Santa Cruz City Council, The Downtown Business Association, and Take Back Santa Cruz.

More background here....
DBS is a whimp AND a blimp
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
DBS

Benicia, CA

#4 Sep 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no way you went downtown. You are too afraid. Way to troll, you flabby fraud.
We all know that DBS is a self admitted 'blimp'; he has said many times that he weighs 225 pounds (of course there was a time when he never mentioned his weight, he kept it secret, so he could habitually insult women by calling them fat, which he still does today even though he was outed as being the fattest poster on topix over a year ago).
We now know that DBS is also a whimp. On a recent Sentinel article DBS, posting both as 'tmc914' and 'openid' on the thread, said that people in downtown Santa Cruz intimidate him.
DBS acts like a tough guy on topix by threatening people, and he believes that advertising his large physique is something that should intimidate other people in online forums.
The story he tells on the Sentinel is quite the opposite of the story he tells on topix.
In Sentinel comments, DBS explains that he cowers in public when interacting with homeless people.
DBS cant handle himself in public, apparently.
He said he has been "screamed at, spit at, and challenged to fight more than once".
What a whimp DBS is.
He cant handle himself in public.
People who are as tough as DBS has said he is aren't afraid of homeless people, and they dont get "accosted" as DBS has said has happened to him (in contrast, DBS once said on topix that he was tough from playing hockey: "Where I come from you aren't a player until you're in the 100+ stitch club. I'm past 200. I've been in more bench-clearing brawls than you've got teeth.")
This is again contrasted on the Sentinel when DBS said "I must have a Bullseye painted on my forehead" which is an extremely whimpy statement.
Conclusion: DBS is a whimp AND a blimp; his comments on topix are lies.
Read More of DBS's ridiculous lies in the following articles....
We know DBS isn't watching Mavericks
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
and
Santa Cruz homeless services providers urge more support in special council session
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/localnews/ci...
The Downtown Association has announced its new "Bodyguards for Whimps" program on Pacific Avenue, which was inspired by our own topix user DBS!
It's not right that a big, strong ex-hockey player like DBS has to shop downtown in fear.
The solution: If you are afraid like DBS, just contact one of our many friendly hospitality bodyguards who are dressed in a lovely shade of yellow.
Don't be afraid to contact them, they are tough, older citizens who look scary, but the bright yellow coats are your clue that they are downtown to protect YOU!!!!
This program was funded in partnership with the Whimpier Citizens of Santa Cruz, the Santa Cruz City Council, The Downtown Business Association, and Take Back Santa Cruz.
More background here....
DBS is a whimp AND a blimp
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Fail again Dumbshit LOSER!!
Who do you think it was on the Bike that called Robert a "Hypocritical piece of shit"???
That was AFTER he refused to answer "Why won't you contribute a single penny from your inherited Millions"????
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#5 Sep 22, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Fail again Dumbshit LOSER!!
Who do you think it was on the Bike that called Robert a "Hypocritical piece of shit"???
That was AFTER he refused to answer "Why won't you contribute a single penny from your inherited Millions"????
I didn't go to that protest, but if you say you were on a bike I know you are lying.

You are too fat to ride a bike.
Sockpuppet

Aptos, CA

#6 Sep 22, 2013
Reality Check said wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no way you went downtown. You are too afraid. Way to troll, you flabby fraud.

Then he said:

I didn't go to that protest, but if you say you were on a bike I know you are lying.
You are too fat to ride a bike.
And that sums up "Reality Check". Adamant and oblivious. And consistent.
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#7 Sep 22, 2013
Sockpuppet wrote:
<quoted text>
And that sums up "Reality Check". Adamant and oblivious. And consistent.
And you are low on reading comprehension skills.

Sum Dim, I used to look up to you.

Before you joined TBSC you would have never ignored the Dylan Greiner case.

Now you are Dexter's patsy.

Former TBSC Hero Dylan Greiner Removed as SC Clean Team Admin After Arrest
https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2013/08/29/...
Sockpuppet

Aptos, CA

#8 Sep 22, 2013
You can keep looking up to me.

And I'll keep looking down to you. I might even drop some spare change in your paper cup if I see you on Pacific avenue.

But you better have a proper display.
Johnnypostal

Santa Cruz, CA

#9 Sep 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no way you went downtown. You are too afraid. Way to troll, you flabby fraud
John, your sockpuppets are turning on you.
WooF

Lake Forest, IL

#10 Sep 23, 2013
POS ColbyLoon wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't go to that protest, but if you say you were on a bike I know you are lying.
You are too fat to ride a bike.
And you're far too stupid to be able to survive on the streets! I also think the Santa Cruz City Council ought to make the entire downtown area a "Loon Free" zone!
The Truth Hurts

Aptos, CA

#11 Sep 24, 2013
Here's your pathetic excuse for a Sunday protest.

Bob Noise in his dirty bathrobe scaring off the children while BJ reads her speech off an index card.

An army of 2. Impressive!

http://youtu.be/FKDmoPXjGes
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#12 Sep 24, 2013
The Truth Hurts wrote:
Here's your pathetic excuse for a Sunday protest.
Bob Noise in his dirty bathrobe scaring off the children while BJ reads her speech off an index card.
An army of 2. Impressive!
http://youtu.be/FKDmoPXjGes
What's Robert Kahn-Job chewing on, his cud?

BJ and Robert are number 2 all right.
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#13 Sep 24, 2013
The funniest part was right before that some guy on a bike stopped and yelled "Hey Robert, how come you never spend a penny of your millions to help anyone?"

A bunch of people started laughing.

robert then grabbed his 80's vintage tape recorder

The bike guy said "You're a hypocritical piece of shit"!!

Everybody laughed, and the guy rode away.
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#14 Sep 24, 2013
The Truth Hurts wrote:
Here's your pathetic excuse for a Sunday protest.
Bob Noise in his dirty bathrobe scaring off the children while BJ reads her speech off an index card.
An army of 2. Impressive!
http://youtu.be/FKDmoPXjGes
Oh, the fun you could have with a Paintball gun!!

Or pelting them with rotten pears from across the street!!
Sockpuppet

Aptos, CA

#15 Sep 24, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the fun you could have with a Paintball gun!!
Or pelting them with rotten pears from across the street!!
There's still time. They'll be back in the courtyard at city hall this afternoon for the council meeting vote on the display ordinance. Or I'm sure the bum in the bathrobe and his girlfriend will be out there, handing out cups of vegan slop and noisy handouts.

Then a half dozen to a dozen rag tag losers will get up and belly ache for 3 minutes each at 5. Bob Noise will lead the indignation. Then the council will approve the measure by at least a 5-2 vote.

And meanwhile, nobody says a peep about the evicted and homeless John Colby. When Bob Noise ignores you, you have no friends.
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#16 Sep 24, 2013
Sockpuppet wrote:
<quoted text>
There's still time. They'll be back in the courtyard at city hall this afternoon for the council meeting vote on the display ordinance. Or I'm sure the bum in the bathrobe and his girlfriend will be out there, handing out cups of vegan slop and noisy handouts.
Then a half dozen to a dozen rag tag losers will get up and belly ache for 3 minutes each at 5. Bob Noise will lead the indignation. Then the council will approve the measure by at least a 5-2 vote.
And meanwhile, nobody says a peep about the evicted and homeless John Colby. When Bob Noise ignores you, you have no friends.
Can't make the meeting.

I have to WORK this afternoon..
Bud

Santa Cruz, CA

#17 Sep 24, 2013
Where's our Indybay visitors been lately? Can't debate on an open forum rather than a heavily moderated one? Can't find a wi-fi connection in the RV? LOL
ANONslyeye

Milpitas, CA

#18 Sep 25, 2013
DBS wrote:
Did anybody waste their time and look at Robert's lame attempt to organize a protest in front of Forever 21?
Pathetic!!
The funniest part was when some guy on a bike called Robert a hypocritical POS, and when Robert reached for his taperecorder, the guy ignored him and rode away.
Nice of you to be on the scene and to admit it. If you are there you must be visable. I will keep an eye out for you if I too decided to observe the protest.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#19 Sep 25, 2013
ANONslyeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice of you to be on the scene and to admit it. If you are there you must be visable. I will keep an eye out for you if I too decided to observe the protest.
Is that supposed to scare me?
Bud

Santa Cruz, CA

#20 Sep 25, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that supposed to scare me?
It sounds like the stalker wants to give you a BJ at the next protest, rofl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanksgiving meal feeds hundreds at Santa Cruz ... 35 min anon 1
Who has helped the homeless the most? 10 hr John Colby 44
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) Thu Commander Bunny 213
Winter Birds--Santa Cruz 2014 Thu non 4
Will Santa Cruz County lose its tourism economy... Thu non 4
John ColbySTALKER should go Take Back San Berna... Nov 26 Get a job ColbyLOSER 9
City Council Meeting Nov 25 anon 70
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Santa Cruz News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santa Cruz

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:44 pm PST