They're Dancing on Grandview/Big Win ...
no dancing WooF

Santa Cruz, CA

#21 Jul 5, 2013
Colby doesn't see any dancing at Mission Gardens like you claim. It is very quiet today. Everyone is at home watching TV. You're plain delusional WooF also a shameless liar.

Obviously you have a agenda against Colby to make it seem like his neighbors hate him when actually it's only your criminal MGA friends who hate him and sister. These MGA Hillbillies are a small, yet vocal minority of MGA residents, who overwhelming like the Colby's.

You've never even seen the alleged petition WooF. So brandishing it about is completely stupid.
Buzz

Pacifica, CA

#22 Jul 5, 2013
no dancing WooF wrote:
Colby doesn't see any dancing at Mission Gardens like you claim. It is very quiet today. Everyone is at home watching TV. You're plain delusional WooF also a shameless liar.
Obviously you have a agenda against Colby to make it seem like his neighbors hate him when actually it's only your criminal MGA friends who hate him and sister. These MGA Hillbillies are a small, yet vocal minority of MGA residents, who overwhelming like the Colby's.
You've never even seen the alleged petition WooF. So brandishing it about is completely stupid.
Quit writing about yourself in the third person, ColbyLoon! The petition exists and you've posted it online in the past. You've also referred to it and complained about it in your other writings when you begged for help. Being an unsympathetic cyber bully you got no help when you tried to play the victim card.
DBS

San Jose, CA

#23 Jul 5, 2013
no dancing WooF wrote:
Colby doesn't see any dancing at Mission Gardens like you claim.

Yet. Wait until September.

Like my Trustfund that I haven't got?

Etc, etc,......
WooF

United States

#25 Jul 6, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Like my Trustfund that I haven't got?
Etc, etc,......
The soon to evicted John ColbyLoon has no grip at all on reality. A box of rocks by 6 to 1 margin has more intelligence and a better grip on reality than this fool.
WooF moving into MGA

Santa Cruz, CA

#26 Jul 6, 2013
WooF is moving into John Colby's apartment at MGA, so he can join the adult gang of LGBTQ hate mongers there. He persuaded JSCO SVP Mari Tustin to evict John Colby so he could use his Obama Bucks in a HUD subsidized apartment while spreading LGBTQ hate. He's been wanting to live at the MGA ever since his drug dealer moved in here.
WooF

United States

#27 Jul 6, 2013
WooF wouldn't move from a 4 bedroom home he owns to John Colby's sty on Grandview Avenue. I am sure they will need a hazmat team to clean up John's accumulated filth before they can use that apartment for a respectable and responsible renter.

I don't think you're going to find any landlord in Santa Cruz willing to take a nutcase with your history in as a tenant, John. Please think about relocating to some other state.
WooF moving into MGA

Santa Cruz, CA

#28 Jul 6, 2013
WooF wants to live on HUD's dime. He can't pass up the opportunity to live in MGA with his fellow takers and Moochers while HUD subsidizes him.
WooF

United States

#29 Jul 6, 2013
WooF moving into MGA wrote:
WooF wants to live on HUD's dime. He can't pass up the opportunity to live in MGA with his fellow takers and Moochers while HUD subsidizes him.
You can't imagine how refreshing it is to finally see you admit that you been a taker and a mooch for the past 20+ years! The only sad thing is you will continue to be a moocher and a taker for the next God knows how many years. I hope they're not very many.
WooFmeister

Santa Cruz, CA

#30 Jul 6, 2013
No you're the Taker and Moocher. You, your GF and your huge brood of 10 kids have been raking in the Obama Bucks for years while you live handily off your trust fund. Colby deserves every penny he gets from the government. You're an insulant Taker and Moocher. You have the trust fund from BIG DADDY yet you insist on Mooching off of President Obama's generosity.
WooF

United States

#31 Jul 6, 2013
WooFmeister wrote:
No you're the Taker and Moocher. You, your GF and your huge brood of 10 kids have been raking in the Obama Bucks for years while you live handily off your trust fund. Colby deserves every penny he gets from the government. You're an insulant Taker and Moocher. You have the trust fund from BIG DADDY yet you insist on Mooching off of President Obama's generosity.
Not one fact in this post, ColbyLoon! Your giant colon must be getting sore from pulling out all your make-believe this morning. Is it bad enough where you have to spam while standing?
WooF

United States

#32 Jul 7, 2013
Have they installed a large countdown calendar at MGA that ticks off your remaining days, ColbyLoon? I hear your neighbors are walking around with huge smiles on their faces.
Obama 86s WooF

Santa Cruz, CA

#33 Jul 7, 2013
President Obama announced on primetime television that WooF and his huge brood have been 86ed from the Obama Bucks program. WooF is an embarrassment to Senate Dems. They're worried he's going to make them lose the Senate to the Repubs next election.

Congressional Repubs want to use WooF as a consummate example of a Taker and a Moocher whose been abusing the taxpayer's generosity. They want a Congressional investigation into WooF's mooching. Obama's talking with senior advisors about taking WooF out with a special drone that flies above urban areas.
WooF

United States

#34 Jul 7, 2013
Obama 86s WooF wrote:
President Obama announced on primetime television that WooF and his huge brood have been 86ed from the Obama Bucks program. WooF is an embarrassment to Senate Dems. They're worried he's going to make them lose the Senate to the Repubs next election.
Congressional Repubs want to use WooF as a consummate example of a Taker and a Moocher whose been abusing the taxpayer's generosity. They want a Congressional investigation into WooF's mooching. Obama's talking with senior advisors about taking WooF out with a special drone that flies above urban areas.
Only in your dope-fueled delusional dreams John Colby, soon to be evicted, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 6-1 margin.
Obama not fair to WooF

Santa Cruz, CA

#35 Jul 7, 2013
Obama put WooF on his short list. I feel bad for WooF. Just because he's a moocher and taker is no excuse to take him out. I feel like Obama is being heartless towards WooF. I don't think Obama is being fair towards WooF: just because he voted for Romney he shouldn't be singled out as the nation's worst taker and moocher.
Homeless Loon

United States

#36 Jul 8, 2013
Just counting the days til ColbyLoon gets the boot!
Yee Haw!!!

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#37 Jul 8, 2013
Homeless Loon wrote:
Yee Haw!!!
WHAT DID THIS MAN DO NOW??? Lay it out it for us and clue us in, must something personal, my guess is he turned your lover gay??

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#38 Jul 8, 2013
Homeless Loon wrote:
Yee Haw!!!
looks like for whatever reason, you got john kicked out of his pad, not cool, I'm sure john will spend some time or a few months losing everything he owns and getting robbed and beat up,dogged out,not sleeping,bug bit,arrested and will turn into a pysco like all the rest of them, maybe even a berserk-er on pacific garden mall.
camper

Santa Cruz, CA

#39 Jul 8, 2013
ZOMBIE COMMUNIST wrote:
<quoted text>looks like for whatever reason, you got john kicked out of his pad, not cool, I'm sure john will spend some time or a few months losing everything he owns and getting robbed and beat up,dogged out,not sleeping,bug bit,arrested and will turn into a pysco like all the rest of them, maybe even a berserk-er on pacific garden mall.
He's already psycho, the rest just may come to fruition and it's not anyone's fault but his own.
DBS

San Jose, CA

#40 Jul 8, 2013
ZOMBIE COMMUNIST wrote:
<quoted text>looks like for whatever reason, you got john kicked out of his pad, not cool, I'm sure john will spend some time or a few months losing everything he owns and getting robbed and beat up,dogged out,not sleeping,bug bit,arrested and will turn into a pysco like all the rest of them, maybe even a berserk-er on pacific garden mall.
So let's pitch in to get him a Bus ticket back to wherever he came from.
WooF

United States

#41 Jul 11, 2013
Their celebration will look like a cross between 4 of July and New Year's Eve!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What does John Colby contribute to society? (Nov '15) 3 hr The Reich Stuff 71
News Santa Cruz Biotech to close research lab, pay $... 19 hr Three Days Paleo 1
Are the ColbyHOGS hoarders? Mon Zoweeee 6
FAT Pat made Mom go SPLAT (Jun '15) Mon Zoweeee 122
Indymanure is circling the drain (Nov '14) Mon Zoweeee 31
Best Website Ever (Jun '15) Mon WooF 13
Get a job ya whackjob (Jun '15) May 22 Zoweeee 46
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages