They're Dancing on Grandview/Big Win for Colby"s Neighbors

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
WooF

Hayward, CA

#1 Jul 1, 2013
docs.google.com/file/d/0BxTKPdmfF4X8NjZhZHNGa...

It looks like you got you big win, John! You earned and deserved it.
Buzz

Antioch, CA

#2 Jul 1, 2013
WooF wrote:
docs.google.com/file/d/0BxTKPd mfF4X8NjZhZHNGaEhQTXM/edit?pli =1
It looks like you got you big win, John! You earned and deserved it.
It looks like you forgot to cc "the man in the moon" and "the Easter Bunny". An oversight?
Will you also share the replies with us?

I am sure that with your impeccable credentials and vast work history there will be plenty of places where you'll be welcome...
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#3 Jul 1, 2013
Well he might have a 'Ph.D.', but he's no rocket scientist. I pity the next people stuck living next to him.
LOL

Danville, CA

#4 Jul 2, 2013
Relocation

Santa Cruz, CA

#5 Jul 2, 2013
The Colby's are negotiating with the government for relocation. This might be a big win for the Colby's. They're happy to leave Mission Gardens, be free of second hand smoke and their criminal neighbors.

This isn't going to turn out at all the way you expect WooF. JSCO's attorney is in deep doo doo. He's going to be disbarred.
Bye Bye John

Antioch, CA

#6 Jul 2, 2013
I hear the government is thinking about relocating the Colbys to Yucca Mountain, Nevada since they're both toxic and no one wants to live near either one.
Buzz

Hayward, CA

#7 Jul 2, 2013
Relocation wrote:
The Colby's are negotiating with the government for relocation. This might be a big win for the Colby's. They're happy to leave Mission Gardens, be free of second hand smoke and their criminal neighbors.
This isn't going to turn out at all the way you expect WooF. JSCO's attorney is in deep doo doo. He's going to be disbarred.
Yet another one of your delusions, ColbyLoon. You copied every governmental agency imaginable, 60 Minures, a bunch newspapers--from the NewYork Times to the Good Times and
got bupkis!
You've been complaining about Mission Gardens Apartments for over five years and have gotten nowhere with all your complaints. Even with your "protected parasite" they are finally evicting you! And much to your neighbors relief!
The big problem with relocating you, John, is that no landlord wants to have a litigious pain in the ass as a tenant!
Since you are so good at predicting the future, I will predict that JS Co.'s attorney will probably get a raise.
Reality has been Checked

Santa Cruz, CA

#8 Jul 2, 2013
Relocation wrote:
You are never going to get away from criminals, especially at a bottom feeders subsidized housing project. If you were smart you'd leave this county, move to san jose where there are jobs and opportunity to get your sh*t together.
Reality has been Checked

Santa Cruz, CA

#9 Jul 2, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
The big problem with relocating you, John, is that no landlord wants to have a litigious pain in the ass as a tenant!
Every landlord does a background check. With the background we've learned from what's online, they're soon to be homeless. It's called the 180/180 program, LOL!
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#10 Jul 2, 2013
Reality has been Checked wrote:
<quoted text>
Every landlord does a background check. With the background we've learned from what's online, they're soon to be homeless. It's called the 180/180 program, LOL!
But they can't even go to the coral St. Bumfest headquarters, after all of the problems he caused for them!!
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#11 Jul 2, 2013
And they don't allow mangy cats!!
Bye Bye John

Antioch, CA

#12 Jul 2, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Well he might have a 'Ph.D.', but he's no rocket scientist. I pity the next people stuck living next to him.
With any luck his new neighbors will lead-lined containers on a scenic mountain in Nevada. I wonder if he'll be able to get along with them?
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#13 Jul 2, 2013
Bye Bye John wrote:
<quoted text>
With any luck his new neighbors will lead-lined containers on a scenic mountain in Nevada. I wonder if he'll be able to get along with them?
Not a chance. He would definitely claim they were poisoning him, and that Superman was staring through his walls.
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#14 Jul 2, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a chance. He would definitely claim they were poisoning him, and that Superman was staring through his walls.
Or claim that his Cat now glows in the dark!!
AN0N

Brentwood, CA

#15 Jul 3, 2013
Bye Bye John

San Jose, CA

#16 Jul 3, 2013
AN0N wrote:
Go, John, Go!! Literally, go John go! And don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

John, you can post your "whine-fests" all over the Internet, but you're still being evicted in September and NO Santa Cruz landlord wants you, and that's the real check and you are the delusional reality check!

How does it feel to finally be held accountable for all your delusional and slanderous ravings?
WooF

San Francisco, CA

#17 Jul 4, 2013
AN0N wrote:
How has this ever helped you, John? You spam all over looking for help and support but to the best of my knowledge the only thing you've received back is an eviction notice.
WooF

United States

#18 Jul 5, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
I'll bet they're still partying pretty hard knowing that the Loon will be gone in September. I imagine they'll throw a "good riddance" party right after John waddles off to his open air squat. You think the bums will tolerate John for very long?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19 Jul 5, 2013
LOL wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CdvITn5cAVcXX
What is so bad about john colby?? What did he do?- you guys never explain yourselfs?
Buzz

Hayward, CA

#20 Jul 5, 2013
Priceless! Finally, John Colby gets a smidgen of support. The rub is, it's from the only person that posts in this forum that's even crazier than John!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TBSC Legal Disclosure 12 min DBS 7
DBS/TMC was raised on welfare 1 hr DBS 11
Good Hive vs Bad Hive 3 hr anon 3
Man faces charges for dangerous reptiles (Mar '08) 3 hr Ethel 7
Caught DBS Lying Again (Apr '14) 4 hr WooF 46
On the 9th day of X-mas (DBS version) (Dec '13) 4 hr WooF 14
SV Teacher "Buzz" still stalking topix users (Jan '14) 4 hr WooF 614
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match

Santa Cruz Jobs