Bill Monning will see another term in...

Bill Monning will see another term in Sacramento

There are 5 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Nov 4, 2010, titled Bill Monning will see another term in Sacramento. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

State Assemblyman Bill Monning, D-Carmel, claimed a whopping two-thirds of the vote in Tuesday's election and will return to Sacramento for two more years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

Dave

Daly City, CA

#1 Nov 4, 2010
in a debate last week, Bill stated categorically that residents in SC should be mass medicated with fluoride. This alone convinced me to vote for Ellie Black who is firmly against forcing this toxic substance on people. Just amazing that people are too stupid to even care .., even this dopy paper backed Monning.. keep em medicated i guess !
45yearCorralitis ian

Oakland, CA

#2 Nov 4, 2010
Rather easy to separate honest and real candidates from the phony corporate/globalists,just follow the money.

Monning raised gobs of $'s. Black raised little and only from individuals.

When are people in SC going to disconnect themselves from their self-imposed matrix and begin to see through these total phonies like Monning?
Lydia

Santa Cruz, CA

#3 Nov 4, 2010
I have to agree with both of the posts above. Monning is a puppet and a hypocritical one at that.

Ellie would have been a great representative. I hope she continues in politics. Someday soon the tide will turn and the political climate in Santa Cruz will move toward benevolence rather than the corruption and payoffs that exist today.
creekside

Boulder Creek, CA

#4 Nov 4, 2010
Congratulations. I crossed the line and voted for you because you crossed the line and voted to confirm Maldonado.

Thank you for your service and best wishes as we move forward.
Amanda

Livermore, CA

#5 Feb 1, 2014
Yes Monning isn't great, but neither is Ms Linda Ellie Um, I have to um, brag about my um little business um every two seconds Black! That girl can't speak a sentence without saying 'Um' which is a red flag that she has no idea what she is saying! Not to mention she trips over her words and stutters. She wasn't right for the job at all and I wonder if she was pushed into running or she did it for popularity. Glad she lost she was terrible!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Home sweet sedan: Car camping in Santa Cruz County (May '15) 6 hr eye bleach 23
Take Back Santa Cruz Spammers (May '13) Sep 17 Buzz 47
Jim Spring, Failed PhD (Apr '14) Sep 15 Now Hiring 70
The Jimmy Springer Show (Feb '15) Sep 13 Now Hiring 65
News Hearing begins to determine if Santa Cruz teen ... Sep 12 jim w 1
News Santa Cruza s Garfield Park church for sale at $3M Sep 9 BUMP 1
News Coast Line: Art of Communication to host festiv... Sep 7 mr rogers 2

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages