Does TBSC encourage trolling?

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#1 May 10, 2013
Topix users DBS, Buzz, Sum Dim, Endless Bummer/Eviction Party/Quien Sabe, and Donny B all claim to be members of the organization Take Back Santa Cruz, which would lead a person to believe that lying and trolling is the official policy over there at TBSC.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#2 May 10, 2013
No John, we encourage employment.

You ought to try it sometime.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#4 May 10, 2013
DBS wrote:
No John, we encourage employment.
You ought to try it sometime.
My name isn't John, and unlike you and your family, DBS, I have never accepted any form of public assistance.

Relevant threads....

DBS: My Family Paid for Your Family's Education
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Are all TBSC members unemployed like DBS?

The DBS Klan: Leeching off America Since WWII
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#5 May 10, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
My name isn't John, and unlike you and your family, DBS, I have never accepted any form of public assistance.
Relevant threads....
DBS: My Family Paid for Your Family's Education
Are all TBSC members unemployed like DBS?
The DBS Klan: Leeching off America Since WWII
That BJ/UCSC failure playbook is never going to work.

It doesn't matter how many times you copy and paste the same stupid lies, It's never going to make them true.
Buzz

Brisbane, CA

#6 May 10, 2013
One thing for sure John doesn't need any encouragement to troll, being a welfare leech he has nothing else to do with this time except annoy people.
Buzz

Brisbane, CA

#7 May 10, 2013
This thread was initiated by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. Colby has spelling issues since his primary language is whiny Welfaristanian and also has a pronounced lisp which intensifies as his chins tremble when excited. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 5-1 margin.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#8 May 10, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Topix users DBS, Buzz, Sum Dim, Endless Bummer/Eviction Party/Quien Sabe, and Donny B all claim to be members of the organization Take Back Santa Cruz, which would lead a person to believe that lying and trolling is the official policy over there at TBSC.
John and Pat Colby are welfare parasites - John referring to it as "free money." That would lead a person to believe that the entire Colby family are similarly disposed to being societal parasites. So tell us about your other siblings - Stuart, Michael, and Bruce or your parents Ron (who never served in WW II like you falsely stated because he was too young) and Phyllis. How many of them were on the dole? How about your grandparents Allan and Sarah (who gave you your Lithuanian accent) or Louis and Sophie.
L00nz0nl1ne

Sunnyvale, CA

#9 Jun 11, 2013
Time to move this back to the top of the list
WooF is mean dog

Santa Cruz, CA

#10 Jun 12, 2013
Reality Check

Union City, CA

#11 Jun 12, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
That BJ/UCSC failure playbook is never going to work.
It doesn't matter how many times you copy and paste the same stupid lies, It's never going to make them true.
"REMINDER TO DONNY B: I've asked you before and I am now asking again. Please do not call me "BJ". I use my real name for a reason. I am responsible for everything I say and do. Please stop.

I find it offensive and purposely disrespectful. I work as a local teacher, and my students may read these posts. They may mimic your language or find it funny to call me "BJ" in class. Indeed it has happened already, and I have dealt with it by asking them to stop. MY students cease upon my first request.

YOU however, in some kind of 5th grade, pottie humoresque fashion, continue to call me "BJ" again and again and again. Perhaps you get some perverse pleasure in doing so? But obviously your are rude and crude and don't have a REAL response to my points.

Most likely you are trying to make this forum hostile to any woman who comes in here and dares to speak an opinion different than yours. Making fun of my body, or using sexual entendre's when they are totally out of place, is a sure clue.

It's also bullying behavior. So. I ask again. Please call me Becky, or Ms. Johnson, or even Becky J."

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/west-whittier...

Why do you keep bullying her, DBS?

You Take Back Santa Cruz trolls can't be taken seriously.
DBS

San Francisco, CA

#12 Jun 12, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
"REMINDER TO DONNY B: I've asked you before and I am now asking again. Please do not call me "BJ". I use my real name for a reason. I am responsible for everything I say and do. Please stop.
I find it offensive and purposely disrespectful. I work as a local teacher, and my students may read these posts. They may mimic your language or find it funny to call me "BJ" in class. Indeed it has happened already, and I have dealt with it by asking them to stop. MY students cease upon my first request.
YOU however, in some kind of 5th grade, pottie humoresque fashion, continue to call me "BJ" again and again and again. Perhaps you get some perverse pleasure in doing so? But obviously your are rude and crude and don't have a REAL response to my points.
Most likely you are trying to make this forum hostile to any woman who comes in here and dares to speak an opinion different than yours. Making fun of my body, or using sexual entendre's when they are totally out of place, is a sure clue.
It's also bullying behavior. So. I ask again. Please call me Becky, or Ms. Johnson, or even Becky J."
Like the way you've been told to stop lying about my non-existent trustfund?
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#13 Jun 12, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
BJ will always be simply... BJ. Much the same as you, thru your sock puppets, refer to the "Fake Reality Check" as RC.

In as much as the Original Reality Check will always be #1, I'll always think of you, and your BS postings, as #2.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#14 Jun 12, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the way you've been told to stop lying about my non-existent trustfund?
Why do you tell us you are working when you are not?
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#15 Jun 12, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
BJ will always be simply... BJ. Much the same as you, thru your sock puppets, refer to the "Fake Reality Check" as RC.
In as much as the Original Reality Check will always be #1, I'll always think of you, and your BS postings, as #2.

Why do you keep bullying her, Donny B?

You should never be taken seriously.
DBS

San Francisco, CA

#16 Jun 12, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you tell us you are working when you are not?
I'm still AT WORK you lying crackpot!!!!

That's why my ISP is different from my home!!!
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#17 Jun 12, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still AT WORK you lying crackpot!!!!
That's why my ISP is different from my home!!!
Oh? You have that sofa vibe to your posts.

Get off the couch, fat boy, and stop lying.

Your girlfriend Quien Sabe aka 'name games' always says those isps can be faked and don't say where a person really is.

So who is lying, you or your girlfriend? Both?
DBS

San Francisco, CA

#18 Jun 12, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh? You have that sofa vibe to your posts.
Get off the couch, fat boy, and stop lying.
Your girlfriend Quien Sabe aka 'name games' always says those isps can be faked and don't say where a person really is.
So who is lying, you or your girlfriend? Both?
sure thing nutbag.

I don't even know who QS is, or if it's a he or a she!!

no wonder nobody will ever employ you!!!
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#19 Jun 13, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
sure thing nutbag.
I don't even know who QS is, or if it's a he or a she!!
no wonder nobody will ever employ you!!!
The thing is, you are a proven liar and troll, and she sure seems to know you.

Plus, you both show a lot of Take Back Santa Cruz style love for each other.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#20 Jun 13, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You should never be taken seriously.
OK!
DBS

San Francisco, CA

#21 Jun 13, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing is, you are a proven liar and troll, and she sure seems to know you.
Sure thing LOON!!!

Did the undercover SCPD Methcookers tell you that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thorium power plant-Wave of the future?? Sat Brotherly Love 5
Gay for Trump want throw down with North Korea Sat Brotherly Love 2
News Thousands come out to WAMM Festival (Sep '08) Sat Brotherly Love 242
Review: Highland Meadows Apartments (Apr '11) Apr 28 MELODY 1,027
DBS Lost (Jul '12) Apr 27 Brotherly Love 106
"Gang" robberies in Oakland Apr 27 ITS HAPPENING 1
News Cops and Courts blog: Man arrested for Santa Cr... (Dec '08) Apr 25 pinkysnarf 2

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages