Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Someone tell DBS aka 'openid' aka 'tmc914' aka 'The Beast From The East' aka 'TBSC Member' that HE lost.

Occupy Santa Cruz has 7800 members.
https://www.facebook.com/OccupySantaCruz

and Take Back Santa Cruz has a measly 5500 members.

Someone also tell him to stop spamming his lies all over the net.
DBS

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Samson and DBSliesalot wrote:
Sure thing nutcase!!

Like my Accent.

And my Trustfund

And the undercover SCPD cooking Meth on your Patio.

And your "Leech field"

Loon.
Samson and DBSliesalot

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing nutcase!!
Like my Accent.
And my Trustfund
And the undercover SCPD cooking Meth on your Patio.
And your "Leech field"
Loon.
Yep, just like your trust fund and your logging industry father.

We are sick of your lies.
Impartial Observer

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yep, just like your trust fund and your logging industry father.
We are sick of your lies.
Since you don't even know his name or even who he is, how could you know whether he's lying or not?

YOU are the liar here---and crazy to boot!
Samson and DBSliesalot

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Impartial Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you don't even know his name or even who he is, how could you know whether he's lying or not?
YOU are the liar here---and crazy to boot!
What's my name, Buzz?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What's my name, Buzz?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
John(TMI)Colby, section 8 welfare loon living in (and bitching about it for 6+ years) Mission Gareden Apts. on Grandview in Santa Cruz.(I could give your and Pat's phone numbers and her e-mail addresses if you'd like?)
According to your LinkedIn page you've not worked since being fired in 1992. Should I go on? I can provide links to letters you've written to IndyBay, HUD, SJ Mercury and a nice picture of your sister in the Metro.....
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

The Original Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
John(TMI)Colby, section 8 welfare loon living in (and bitching about it for 6+ years) Mission Gareden Apts. on Grandview in Santa Cruz.(I could give your and Pat's phone numbers and her e-mail addresses if you'd like?)
According to your LinkedIn page you've not worked since being fired in 1992. Should I go on? I can provide links to letters you've written to IndyBay, HUD, SJ Mercury and a nice picture of your sister in the Metro.....
Why are you threatening to publish their phone numbers?

At least you are doing it with your registered name.

Now there is even more evidence against you.
WooFs Physician

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Buzz

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Reality John Colby Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you threatening to publish their phone numbers?
At least you are doing it with your registered name.
Now there is even more evidence against you.
I just answered the question you asked in Post #5, John. You and your fat sister posted that information!
Here's more:
This thread was initiated by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. Colby has spelling issues since his primary language is whiny Welfaristanian and also has a pronounced lisp which intensifies as his chins tremble when excited. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 5-1 margin.
DBS

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

27 days...

WHO LOST??????

Since: May 12

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Someone tell DBS aka 'openid' aka 'tmc914' aka 'The Beast From The East' aka 'TBSC Member' that HE lost.
Occupy Santa Cruz has 7800 members.
https://www.facebook.com/OccupySantaCruz
and Take Back Santa Cruz has a measly 5500 members.
Since you're so well plugged into the numbers, this questiom should be easy for you. How many people showed up to the last OSC meeting?

I'll throw another one out. Which group, OSC or TBSC is more effective at getting what they want? This is really the golden measurement, the rest are just noise.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Ed Natol wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you're so well plugged into the numbers, this questiom should be easy for you. How many people showed up to the last OSC meeting?
I'll throw another one out. Which group, OSC or TBSC is more effective at getting what they want? This is really the golden measurement, the rest are just noise.
Here is the golden question: Does TBSC even have meetings?

Not one that I am aware of.

Certainly no public meetings.

And where is their outrage over TBSC's Dylan Greiner?

Their website is full of links to articles about criminals in the Sentinel, but where are the links to articles about the Take Back Santa Cruz member who is in jail right now looking at 10 years in prison?

That failure is larger than any Comstock win you may be referring to.

Its no coincidence that you provide no real examples in your comment.

Its because you are just another TBSC troll, Ed.

Now go be real and sit in court with your fellow Take Back Santa Cruz member Dylan Greiner, you TBSC troll.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Santa Cruz police: Probe widens in surf instructor's lewd acts case
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/santacruz/ci...

SANTA CRUZ -- A Santa Cruz surf school instructor charged with molesting a 14-year-old girl also was accused Thursday of taking inappropriate pictures of girls during surf lessons with the Boys & Girls Club.

Santa Cruz Deputy Police Chief Steve Clark said 38-year-old Dylan David Greiner of Take Back Santa Cruz took photos of young girls while teaching "basic board techniques" with club members. Police have not yet said when the lessons happened.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
27 days...
WHO LOST??????
I started this thread and in 27 days I win....just like in any other amount of days you type.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

The trolls have been calling me "John Colby" for a long time now.

There's no shortage of stupidity on topix.

They have been stalking him ever since he debated the mayor of Santa Cruz on television.
Stu

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
The trolls have been calling me "John Colby" for a long time now.
There's no shortage of stupidity on topix.
They have been stalking him ever since he debated the mayor of Santa Cruz on television.
I don't care who you are. You use words like stalker and troll like they define what others do online, yet here you are everyday stalking and trolling.
DBS

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>

And where is their outrage over TBSC's Dylan Greiner?
Their website is full of links to articles about criminals in the Sentinel, but where are the links to articles about the Take Back Santa Cruz member who is in jail right now looking at 10 years in prison?
That failure is larger than any Comstock win you may be referring to.
It's all over the TBSC pages, but YOU aren't allowed to see them, because you've already been booted out for being a LOON.

Just like MGA in 27 days...
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all over the TBSC pages, but YOU aren't allowed to see them, because you've already been booted out for being a LOON.
Just like MGA in 27 days...
I was never a member of that group. I never joined because such viral amounts of concentrated stupidity annoys me.

Have Take Back Santa Cruz members called for an internal investigation of the group to see if any other TBSC members or if the leadership was complicit in Greiner's criminal behavior?

If Analicia Cube was found to have overlooked red flags to pull strings for Greiner, that would be significant, to say the least.
JC Needs a Mental Enema

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check aka John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
I started this thread and in 27 days I win....just like in any other amount of days you type.
John Colby will be evicted from # B205, 900 Grandview St.(Mission Gardens Apartments) in 27 days! Hopefully your FAT sister/partner will get your apartment so she won't get so much second hand smoke.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

JC Needs a Mental Enema wrote:
<quoted text>
John Colby will be evicted from # B205, 900 Grandview St.(Mission Gardens Apartments) in 27 days! Hopefully your FAT sister/partner will get your apartment so she won't get so much second hand smoke.
Super stalker.

Buzz posted this.

Evidently he has lost in life also if this is how he spends his retirement every day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••