Buzz is having a SPAM HISSY FIT

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#1 Jan 5, 2013
Wow, watch Buzz switch bewteen names today. He sure is posting up a storm lol

Buzz, if you put HALF as much energy into looking for a job as you do spamming Topix, you might actually be proud of yourself one day!

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#2 Jan 5, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Wow, watch Buzz switch bewteen names today. He sure is posting up a storm lol
Buzz, if you put HALF as much energy into looking for a job as you do spamming Topix, you might actually be proud of yourself one day!
Sounds like you are talking to yourself again John. Are those voices in you head always there or do you get them when you look back and reflect on how badly you messed up your life?
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#3 Jan 5, 2013
The Original Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are talking to yourself again John. Are those voices in you head always there or do you get them when you look back and reflect on how badly you messed up your life?
Signs that Buzz is having a SPAM HISSY FIT:

He starts calling everyone "John" lol

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#4 Jan 5, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Signs that Buzz is having a SPAM HISSY FIT:
He starts calling everyone "John" lol
Only toilets and people named John. You qualify on both counts.
LOKTOVILGRIJAJAU

Oakland, CA

#5 Jan 5, 2013
The Sentinel moved away from Topix almost 3 years ago. The only people left in this digital ghost town, are the type of people who like to spam to ourselves. But......I aint Colby or Becky or Robert. But I am sure the three of them also post here from time to time. Flame wars and self spamming are just so fun!
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#6 Jan 5, 2013
The Original Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Only toilets and people named John. You qualify on both counts.
Pure spam lol
no dice

Santa Cruz, CA

#7 Jan 5, 2013
LOKTOVILGRIJAJAU wrote:
The Sentinel moved away from Topix almost 3 years ago. The only people left in this digital ghost town, are the type of people who like to spam to ourselves. But......I aint Colby or Becky or Robert. But I am sure the three of them also post here from time to time. Flame wars and self spamming are just so fun!
Speak for yourself. Consider the utility in posting material here that would be deleted by self-serving censors at another so-called independent media outlet.

How do you know that BJ, Scary Santa, and Colby still post here if you're not one of them? You're not tangential enough to be BJ, not labeling all your opposition bigots like Scary Santa, but you're certifiably kooky like Colby.

Don't be so sure what you write here won't come back to bite you outside of this forum.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#8 Jan 5, 2013
no dice wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself. Consider the utility in posting material here that would be deleted by self-serving censors at another so-called independent media outlet.
How do you know that BJ, Scary Santa, and Colby still post here if you're not one of them? You're not tangential enough to be BJ, not labeling all your opposition bigots like Scary Santa, but you're certifiably kooky like Colby.
Don't be so sure what you write here won't come back to bite you outside of this forum.
You are calling Robert Norse the name that TBSC calls him. I thought you might be Analicia Cube.

Topix also deletes posts just like every other forum on the internet.

DBS, if you take some of that money daddy gave you and you start a news website for republicans, then you can leave all of your troll buddies' posts up.

Instead, all you do is whine about indybay lol

Troll on.
no dice

Santa Cruz, CA

#9 Jan 5, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Topix also deletes posts just like every other forum on the internet.
DBS, if you take some of that money daddy gave you and you start a news website for republicans, then you can leave all of your troll buddies' posts up.
The Topix censor doesn't arbitrarily delete posts because they pose an inconvenience to some activists.

And doesn't indybay leave up plenty of meaningless posts that are sympathetic to activism, but delete even civil ones that pose an inconvenience to the movement?
no dice

Santa Cruz, CA

#10 Jan 5, 2013
LOKTOVILGRIJAJAU wrote:
But I am sure the three of them also post here from time to time.
Wait. You're sure? If there supposedly isn't any proof that John posts here, how can you be sure?

Gotcha, John.
devil is in the details

Santa Cruz, CA

#11 Jan 6, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You are calling Robert Norse the name that TBSC calls him. I thought you might be Analicia Cube.
Wrong, again. She calls him "Creepy Santa."
John the lying crapsack

Sunnyvale, CA

#12 Jan 6, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You are calling Robert Norse the name that TBSC calls him. I thought you might be Analicia Cube.
Topix also deletes posts just like every other forum on the internet.
DBS, if you take some of that money daddy gave you and you start a news website for republicans, then you can leave all of your troll buddies' posts up.
Sure thing nutbag!!!
Reality Check

United States

#13 Jan 6, 2013
devil is in the details wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, again. She calls him "Creepy Santa."
Ok. Are you sure you aren't the kind of person DBS would have beaten up during high school?

I'm protecting geeks like you from the likes of DBS, but you and your group of Topix Trolls keep sassin me.
Sniveling John

Foster City, CA

#14 Jan 7, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Are you sure you aren't the kind of person DBS would have beaten up during high school?
I'm protecting geeks like you from the likes of DBS, but you and your group of Topix Trolls keep sassin me.
John you need to get off the meth before Dominican Hospital will take you in for your "hystericalectomy". You've been getting far worse lately. You repeat the same lies over and over, you can't answer a simple question and you keep spamming to yourself.
Reality Check

San Leandro, CA

#15 Jan 9, 2013
Buzz is going nuts today because he was wrong about Becky!!!!!
You lose, Buzz!!!!!
Your spam isn't going to change that!!!!! lol
Buzz

Alviso, CA

#16 Jan 9, 2013
But you still remain a loser, living off your fat sister/sex object in a section 8 ghetto whose neighbors petitioned for your eviction claiming they were afraid for their children.

You can't even support yourself, John but you got advice for everyone. No wonder no one listens or takes you seriously.
Reality Check

San Leandro, CA

#17 Jan 9, 2013
Buzz wrote:
But you still remain a loser, living off your fat sister/sex object in a section 8 ghetto whose neighbors petitioned for your eviction claiming they were afraid for their children.
You can't even support yourself, John but you got advice for everyone. No wonder no one listens or takes you seriously.
Agan, we are all sorry you ar ehaving a bad day, Buzz!!!

But you shouldnt take your problems out on other people!!!!

If you worked your esteem might improve.

Also, maybe you should take some more of Becky's advice.

She was right, after all.
Buzz

Alviso, CA

#18 Jan 9, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Agan, we are all sorry you ar ehaving a bad day, Buzz!!!
But you shouldnt take your problems out on other people!!!!
If you worked your esteem might improve.
Also, maybe you should take some more of Becky's advice.
She was right, after all.
So I can live on welfare and live with the dregs of society, like you John?
Reality Check

San Leandro, CA

#19 Jan 12, 2013
Buzz is posting as "John the Gerbil" today and he is having a MAJOR spam hissy fit lol

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#20 Jan 12, 2013
[QUOTE who="Reality(JOHN COLBYloser) Check"]Buzz is posting as "John the Gerbil" today and he is having a MAJOR spam hissy fit lol[/QUOTE]

Fraid not. Jon the parrot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TEDxSantaCruz speakers present radical ideas 19 hr tom wingo 20
World's greatest website 20 hr rob 6
Jim Spring, Failed PhD (Apr '14) 20 hr DBS 47
Hey DBS Sat Reality Check 20
News Disease Spread Among Species Is Predictable Sat WooF 3
News Police arrest 'Mrs. Doubtfire' bandit in Carmel Sat WooF 6
News Crime victims rally in Santa Cruz Sat The Parrot 10
More from around the web

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]