Angry Fat Men are Funny
DBS

San Ramon, CA

#1 Aug 15, 2012
DBS and Buzz are so frazzled LOL

How did they think people would react when they told us that they both weigh over 200 pounds?

They have been insulting women and calling them fat on topix for years, and now we find out that those two are the fattest ones on here, and they were the ones to tell us their weight LOL

Talk about weak minds LOL
Colby Scourge

San Jose, CA

#2 Aug 15, 2012
Than why aren't you funny John? You're just a pathetic section 8 whiny welfare queen.

John E Colby who posts as DBS, Buzz, Check on Reality, Donny B, endless bummer, takes these names from posters who have offended him by commenting on his crackpot posts. He also frequently posts as Skeptic and Casual Observer.

In his real life, John is an obese, angry, whiny, unemployed, delusional paranoid psychotic who resembles the Pillsbury Dough Boy and lives with his equally morbidly obese sister Pat and two incontinent cats in the Mission Gardens section 8 housing on Grandview in Santa Cruz.

John possesses an enormous, but totally unjustified ego. He claims to have a PhD from UCSC, but lives on public assistance. All the above is verifiable from letters written to IndyBay, Metro Santa Cruz, Topix, the Santa Cruz Sentinel and the San Jose Mercury News. He started on a tirade about meth. He brought meth into almost every thread he posted til it became ludicrous, and he still kept going. MAYBE this is why he's such a mess today.

John's "job" is trying to control all the Topix threads with time outs where he barrages city and county leaders with demands--none of which get serious consideration. He's sent out many complaints to HUD about his section 8 housing and has an ongoing war with JS Co who manages his complex. He's complained for over 3 years, but there he stays. Over 30 of his neighbors signed a petition to have him evicted, alleging he was a threat to children. Unfortunately, John is in a protected class and his neighbors are stuck living next to a ticking time bomb (my opinion).

John also loves to accuse his critics (people he doesn't know except for their posting names which he hijacks) of using meth, being on welfare, being unemployed and doing criminal acts of which there is no evidence. What's the term for someone who projects all his failings on to someone else?
Colby Scourge

San Jose, CA

#3 Aug 15, 2012
DBS wrote:
DBS and Buzz are so frazzled LOL
How did they think people would react when they told us that they both weigh over 200 pounds?
They have been insulting women and calling them fat on topix for years, and now we find out that those two are the fattest ones on here, and they were the ones to tell us their weight LOL
Talk about weak minds LOL
Than why aren't you funny instead of being a whining welfare section a parasite fat guy:

John E Colby who posts as DBS, Buzz, Check on Reality, Donny B, endless bummer, takes these names from posters who have offended him by commenting on his crackpot posts. He also frequently posts as Skeptic and Casual Observer.

In his real life, John is an obese, angry, whiny, unemployed, delusional paranoid psychotic who resembles the Pillsbury Dough Boy and lives with his equally morbidly obese sister Pat and two incontinent cats in the Mission Gardens section 8 housing on Grandview in Santa Cruz.

John possesses an enormous, but totally unjustified ego. He claims to have a PhD from UCSC, but lives on public assistance. All the above is verifiable from letters written to IndyBay, Metro Santa Cruz, Topix, the Santa Cruz Sentinel and the San Jose Mercury News. He started on a tirade about meth. He brought meth into almost every thread he posted til it became ludicrous, and he still kept going. MAYBE this is why he's such a mess today.

John's "job" is trying to control all the Topix threads with time outs where he barrages city and county leaders with demands--none of which get serious consideration. He's sent out many complaints to HUD about his section 8 housing and has an ongoing war with JS Co who manages his complex. He's complained for over 3 years, but there he stays. Over 30 of his neighbors signed a petition to have him evicted, alleging he was a threat to children. Unfortunately, John is in a protected class and his neighbors are stuck living next to a ticking time bomb (my opinion).

John also loves to accuse his critics (people he doesn't know except for their posting names which he hijacks) of using meth, being on welfare, being unemployed and doing criminal acts of which there is no evidence. What's the term for someone who projects all his failings on to someone else?
DBS

San Ramon, CA

#4 Aug 15, 2012
Colby Scourge wrote:
Than why aren't you funny John? You're just a pathetic section 8 whiny welfare queen.
My name isn't John.

Your spam just damages the forum you enjoy, DBS, it doesn't affect me at all LOL
DBS

San Ramon, CA

#5 Aug 15, 2012
The updated list:

DBS or Buzz or Donny B posts under different names to harrass and stalk people everyday, here is an updated list of some of them:
The archive threads on Topix are:
Archive for DBS or Buzz or Donny B Stalker Handles
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Archive for Racist Comments by DBS, Buzz, and Donny B

The newly UPDATED DBS, Buzz, Donny B stalker list:
Colby Scourge
the Original DBS
Despicable John

Craig
Beast
Colby is NUTScom
Good Job Officers
HEY FAT PAT
Grandview Ave
New Reader
the Anti DBS Colby
NotDBS
TTT
Fred S
FAT PAT is FATTEST
Get a job Colbyloser
Get a job ColbyLOON
Colby paranoid Troll
Colbys R Nutz
Whinyputz
ole 'D
The Parrot
The LOONs are coming
DBSthe SPAMMER
WOOF
Mooohoohahaaaaa
deja vu
Unemployed Wimp and Blimp
eviction party
FAT PAT
Mr Kitzel
Not DBS
jeff helms
Meth Mouth DBS
Endless Bummer
DBS not Colbyloser
tmc914
The Beast from the East
Drivebyfruiter
The real DBS
tmc914 is a name DBS has posef comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel with, and that ID is associated with the email address [email protected]
Why does DBS post under so many names and stalk so many people?
Why did DBS got to Becky Johnson's house and vandalize her property?
DBS should stop hijacking other people's names!!!!!!!
Also, DBS calls this group of fake stalker names he has created "The Dingleberry Gang"
DBS under names with "Colby" in the title, such as Colbyloon, DBS not Colbyloser, or Dumb Hump Colby, etc, or with "John" in the title, such as "Lying John" and "No John". Lately he has been using a woman's name, making handles with "PAT" in them.
Also, DBS has been using "Grandview" in posts to threaten a person on Topix who lives at an apartment complex with Grandview in its name.
DBS also calls himself "Dave" or "Dan" at times, and some people think Dan is his real name.
Additional identities used by DBS:
Buzz
Sum Dim
Phil.i.am
Donny B
Reality Check
Reality Check Santa Cruz
Honey Badger
meow
DBS is an extremely large, angry flabby man in his 50s who will come to your home, or threaten to, if you disagree with him on Topix. He weighs over 225 pounds and is severely obese and has trouble moving, but he is also very dangerous.
How does DBS stalk people and add so many abusive comments without being banned from Topix? He uses a router to change his isp, or so he says, and he uses anonymous proxies, which is how he changes how his location appears on Topix comments.
He needs to be in jail for his stalking.
Colby Scourge

San Jose, CA

#6 Aug 15, 2012
I think Spam King Colby needs to go back to diddling his even more obese yeast-infected sister and get some exercise. His hikes from his cat urine stained sofa to the refrigerator isn't just doing the job.
Two Twenty Five

Santa Cruz, CA

#7 Aug 15, 2012
DBS wrote:
I totally AGREE!!!!!!
DBS

San Francisco, CA

#8 Aug 15, 2012
Colby Scourge wrote:
I think Spam King Colby needs to go back to diddling his even more obese yeast-infected sister and get some exercise. His hikes from his cat urine stained sofa to the refrigerator isn't just doing the job.
It's comments like this that have people questioning your sexuality. Some people think you are gay and were abused as a child, and other people think you are straight and abused as a child.
Buzz

United States

#9 Aug 16, 2012
Colby Scourge wrote:
Than why aren't you funny John?
Than LOL
Buzz

San Jose, CA

#10 Aug 16, 2012
See if ColbyLoser is an angry fat man....
I've read some of the petitions submitted to Mayor Lane by John E (welfare kook) Colby on IndyCrap. They were very illuminating, but boiled down to Colby listing grievances and making demands and Mayor Lane responding to Colby like you would to a petulant and not too smart 4 year old. Mayor Lane, in essence, told ColbyLoser, that the city could spend money on direct services to the needy or use that money to deal with Colby's issues.
Colby, on the other hand, would rather feed his EGO than the homeless. Go to IndyBay and search for John E Colby and you'll see in his own words why he's a laughingstock. If he knew the real identities of his critics he would try as hard as he could to make their lives miserable. He's a sick, fat little puppy!
DBS

Fremont, CA

#11 Aug 17, 2012
Buzz wrote:
See if ColbyLoser is an angry fat man....
I've read some of the petitions submitted to Mayor Lane by John E (welfare kook) Colby on IndyCrap. They were very illuminating, but boiled down to Colby listing grievances and making demands and Mayor Lane responding to Colby like you would to a petulant and not too smart 4 year old. Mayor Lane, in essence, told ColbyLoser, that the city could spend money on direct services to the needy or use that money to deal with Colby's issues.
Colby, on the other hand, would rather feed his EGO than the homeless. Go to IndyBay and search for John E Colby and you'll see in his own words why he's a laughingstock. If he knew the real identities of his critics he would try as hard as he could to make their lives miserable. He's a sick, fat little puppy!
Super KEWL!

DBS or Buzz or Donny B posts under different names to harrass and stalk people everyday, here is an updated list of some of them:
The archive threads on Topix are:
Archive for DBS or Buzz or Donny B Stalker Handles
Archive for Racist Comments by DBS, Buzz, and Donny B

The newly UPDATED DBS, Buzz, Donny B stalker list:
Colby Scourge
the Original DBS
Despicable John

Craig
Beast
Colby is NUTScom
Good Job Officers
HEY FAT PAT
Grandview Ave
New Reader
the Anti DBS Colby
NotDBS
TTT
Fred S
FAT PAT is FATTEST
Get a job Colbyloser
Get a job ColbyLOON
Colby paranoid Troll
Colbys R Nutz
Whinyputz
ole 'D
The Parrot
The LOONs are coming
DBSthe SPAMMER
WOOF
Mooohoohahaaaaa
deja vu
Unemployed Wimp and Blimp
eviction party
FAT PAT
Mr Kitzel
Not DBS
jeff helms
Meth Mouth DBS
Endless Bummer
DBS not Colbyloser
tmc914
The Beast from the East
Drivebyfruiter
The real DBS
tmc914 is a name DBS has posef comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel with, and that ID is associated with the email address [email protected]
Why does DBS post under so many names and stalk so many people?
Why did DBS got to Becky Johnson's house and vandalize her property?
DBS should stop hijacking other people's names!!!!!!!
Also, DBS calls this group of fake stalker names he has created "The Dingleberry Gang"
DBS under names with "Colby" in the title, such as Colbyloon, DBS not Colbyloser, or Dumb Hump Colby, etc, or with "John" in the title, such as "Lying John" and "No John". Lately he has been using a woman's name, making handles with "PAT" in them.
Also, DBS has been using "Grandview" in posts to threaten a person on Topix who lives at an apartment complex with Grandview in its name.
DBS also calls himself "Dave" or "Dan" at times, and some people think Dan is his real name.
Additional identities used by DBS:
Buzz
Sum Dim
Phil.i.am
Donny B
Reality Check
Reality Check Santa Cruz
Honey Badger
meow
DBS is an extremely large, angry flabby man in his 50s who will come to your home, or threaten to, if you disagree with him on Topix. He weighs over 225 pounds and is severely obese and has trouble moving, but he is also very dangerous.
How does DBS stalk people and add so many abusive comments without being banned from Topix? He uses a router to change his isp, or so he says, and he uses anonymous proxies, which is how he changes how his location appears on Topix comments.
Buzz
#12 Aug 17, 2012
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's comments like this that have people questioning your sexuality. Some people think you are gay and were abused as a child, and other people think you are straight and abused as a child.
Your neighbors are sure you're gay John and you've been whining about it in letters to IndyCrap!
You are an obese whiny kook who costs the city thousands of dollars that could be used for the homeless to satisfy your petition and to feed your ego!
Buzz

United States

#13 Aug 17, 2012
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your neighbors are sure you're gay John and you've been whining about it in letters to IndyCrap!
You are an obese whiny kook who costs the city thousands of dollars that could be used for the homeless to satisfy your petition and to feed your ego!
My name isn't John, but I love it when you get like this lol
Buzz

San Jose, CA

#14 Aug 17, 2012
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
My name isn't John, but I love it when you get like this lol
With your history I don't blame you.

Donny B

Fremont, CA

#15 Aug 18, 2012
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
With your history I don't blame you.
We finally agree on something lol
the original Buzz

San Jose, CA

#16 Aug 18, 2012
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
We finally agree on something lol
That John Colby is a self-serving homeless hurting welfare parasite. I agree.
Donny B

Fremont, CA

#17 Aug 18, 2012
the original Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
That John Colby is a self-serving homeless hurting welfare parasite. I agree.
I think you hurt homeless people, and people in general.

Why did you vandalize Becky Johnson's property?
DBS

San Francisco, CA

#19 Dec 7, 2012
like when donny b waves his flabby fingers

that stuff is comedy gold

:P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sean Alts Toxicology report posted- 5 hr report 3
Review: Tibor Protection & Services (Jun '15) Sat Blake 4
Review: Highland Meadows Apartments (Apr '11) Sat CHARLES 1,001
Bait Bike bust YEAH!!!! Sat blatant localism 2
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) Mar 23 Dakoter 2,656
Pre school that accepts children that are not v... Mar 22 Sabrina 1
News Grand jury indicts 13 alleged members of San Jo... (May '08) Mar 16 The Trump Lover 116

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages