First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Vichy Pariah

United States

#41 Dec 3, 2013
Racketeering the native americans really gives the asian latino hasidics are great chance to racially harass the "white" people and run off the native french.-our old corsican french indian bloodlines?-the males are in their late 40's and mostly childless with no native french children--the corsican blood is gone and can't be replaced.--I think the cherokee have some corsican blood left?
Vichy Pariah

United States

#42 Dec 3, 2013
The asian latino 1/16ths hasidic native americans--dogged me out so bad-I can't let it go.
Vichy Pariah

United States

#43 Dec 3, 2013
The conflict that is brewing in the native americans is so great and severe because of asian latino hasidism that that rivers will probably turn red again-just like in 1860's--and just like in germany--the white hasidics might get drawn in.
Vichy Pariah

United States

#44 Dec 3, 2013
Northern California is probably the only native area in the united states that is not affected by asian latino hasidism in the america
Vichy Pariah

United States

#45 Dec 3, 2013
The white hasidics know its coming.
Vichy Pariah

United States

#46 Dec 3, 2013
Colville, fell victim to asian latino hasidism-a group of men from paki and india came in early 1830's to log the pacific northwest-and with that comes the all over hairy genetic defect that cause hair to grow all the body-hence- the bigfoot phenom. from the dravidian areas in india-who are cross bred with the bnei meneshe-abrahim--and with that bigfoots--humans with hair all over their body's---BUT what happens when bigfoots have kids--THEY HAVE A PRIMATE like this one-its alittle big for a bigfoot baby-most are smaller:
http://flic.kr/p/i3CoQ2

These kill human children and carry sharp stones knives and make living in the pacific northwest scary, in india they kill them on site--india will tell you all about them they come from the india dravidian caste system where some have hairy arms or toes or fingers etc.

--yes the cops know what they are:
The native americans fed the bigfoots until recently when they found out---the malay,thai,filipino,viet,paki all have hairy ones too-so the bigfoot was a secret running joke for them on americans.
Vichy Pariah

United States

#47 Dec 3, 2013
A song for the time before, when we had stable real families with real relationships, and a future--before asian latino hasidism got bad, a good time to thing back on:

http://youtu.be/WaWrdwP1YH0
Vicy Pariah

Santa Cruz, CA

#48 Dec 3, 2013
I used to be homeless, now I'm a nutcase spamjob like my father.
Vichy Pariah

Berkeley, CA

#49 Dec 3, 2013
Vicy Pariah wrote:
I used to be homeless, now I'm a nutcase spamjob like my father.
Wow for supporting wannabe criminal racketeering of asian latino hasidism---this is the face in santa cruz county--of latino hasidism---this face you'll see in all of the racketeering people in the county-racketeering is mostly latino hasidic here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damon_Lindelof
Tick tick tick

Santa Cruz, CA

#50 Dec 3, 2013
Vichy Pariah wrote:
<quoted text>Wow for supporting wannabe criminal racketeering of asian latino hasidism---this is the face in santa cruz county--of latino hasidism---this face you'll see in all of the racketeering people in the county-racketeering is mostly latino hasidic here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damon_Lindelof
John E Colby wants to be your ass monkey. He'll teach you how to play "what's behind the #350 purple curtain!"
Vichy Pariah

United States

#51 Dec 4, 2013
Tick tick tick wrote:
<quoted text>
John E Colby wants to be your ass monkey. He'll teach you how to play "what's behind the #350 purple curtain!"
Yeah what ever, your just another hooker bitch playing me off a trick for a dope kickdown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Security upgrades at Santa Cruz homeless shelte... 1 hr WooF 25
Six protesters who blocked Highway 1 arrested 5 hr louise 2
UC Santa Cruz students shut down Highway 1 in p... 6 hr anon 1
Editorial, UC highway protest: How not to culti... 16 hr WooF 5
No court reporter stalls UCSC water fight: Cour... (Jun '10) Tue jordennancy23 4
Dangerous Teacher/Predator "Buzz" (Feb '13) Tue Donny B 51
Obama to honor troops as Iraq combat mission ends (Aug '10) Mon POS 138
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:15 pm PST