A jew thread for posts censored on Indybay!

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Phillippe Stark

Concord, CA

#1 Nov 27, 2013
I went to see Phantom of the Opera in 1989, in New York. It was great. Really great. So much so that, when I went back to New York in 2010, I decided to go see it again, just for old times' sake. And you know, it was great again. The story line was the same, the music was the same, the costumes and props were the same. Even the main five or six cast members were the same. And that's what was so great about it. Nothing had changed.

I feel the same way coming to Indybay. It's always the same four or five posters, posting the same drivel. Robert Norse exhorting some government official to respond to his requests for more documents, John Colby struggling to prove that TBSC is a cesspool of child molesters, Leigh Meyers exhorting everyone to join the Coming Revolution, and Gary Johnson insisting that District Attorney Bob Lee be fired for rousting him on the Courthouse steps. It's like they all wake up in the middle of the night, post their latest thoughts on their favorite subjects, smoke a bowl of weed, and go back to bed. Then they return eight hours later, check to see if any of their wishes came true, and, seeing that they didn't, do it all over again.

I love it.
Phillippe Stark

Concord, CA

#2 Nov 27, 2013
Phillippe Stark wrote:
I went to see Phantom of the Opera in 1989, in New York. It was great. Really great. So much so that, when I went back to New York in 2010, I decided to go see it again, just for old times' sake. And you know, it was great again. The story line was the same, the music was the same, the costumes and props were the same. Even the main five or six cast members were the same. And that's what was so great about it. Nothing had changed.
I feel the same way coming to Indybay. It's always the same four or five posters, posting the same drivel. Robert Norse exhorting some government official to respond to his requests for more documents, John Colby struggling to prove that TBSC is a cesspool of child molesters, Leigh Meyers exhorting everyone to join the Coming Revolution, and Gary Johnson insisting that District Attorney Bob Lee be fired for rousting him on the Courthouse steps. It's like they all wake up in the middle of the night, post their latest thoughts on their favorite subjects, smoke a bowl of weed, and go back to bed. Then they return eight hours later, check to see if any of their wishes came true, and, seeing that they didn't, do it all over again.
I love it.
Uh. A new thread. Not a Jew thread. Stupid autocorrect.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#3 Nov 27, 2013
Phillippe Stark wrote:
I love it.
My favorite part is the way that they censor any post they don't like or agree with, while they bellow about THEIR rights to "Free Speech".

And then there's the fact that it's the 27th of the month, and they haven't got ONE SINGLE PENNY in donations. But that's what we've come to expect, especially from Robert Norris Kahn, the Trustfund multi-millionaire who has never worked a single HOUR in his waste of a life.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#4 Nov 27, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
My favorite part is the way that they censor any post they don't like or agree with, while they bellow about THEIR rights to "Free Speech".
And then there's the fact that it's the 27th of the month, and they haven't got ONE SINGLE PENNY in donations. But that's what we've come to expect, especially from Robert Norris Kahn, the Trustfund multi-millionaire who has never worked a single HOUR in his waste of a life.
And IndyCrap hasn't posted the reasons why John E. Colby was evicted from his Section 8 apartment at MGA.

Based on the eviction notice John posted on the internet, he was evicted from his section 8 apartment for:

•Disrupting liveability
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditures
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources

This is yet another example of Indybay failing to post or publish anything that puts their supporters in an other than favorable light.

So, as a general issue, why won't Indybay allow the posting of information relating to the antisocial, disruptive, criminal behavior of its supporters?
The Truth Hurts

Aptos, CA

#5 Nov 27, 2013
Indybay. Home of the Flea Party.
The Truth Hurts

Aptos, CA

#6 Nov 27, 2013
Help support grassroots independent media.
donate
$0.00 donated in past month

Happy Thanksgiving IndyBay! You're worth every cent!

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#7 Nov 27, 2013
The Truth Hurts wrote:
donate
Happy Thanksgiving IndyBay! You're worth every cent!
It actually reflects IndyCrap's value in the community......
DBS

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Nov 29, 2013
How's the job search going John? Maybe if you EARNED your first penny in 21 years you could donate the first penny this month to Indymanure??
The Truth Hurts

Aptos, CA

#9 Nov 29, 2013
Nothing screams "worthless" louder than the truth.

donate
rolling with trolling

Santa Cruz, CA

#10 Nov 29, 2013
I'm enjoying the King of Trolling getting slammed everyday under his real name on the Sentinel (for once, he uses his real name)! Pure, unadulterated comedy. Who uses someones death to slam TBSC over and over again? John Trollby. Day by day, more people can see what a crazy stalker he is. Please, continue trolling about TBSC and your failure of a life, KOOK.
rolling with trolling

Santa Cruz, CA

#11 Nov 29, 2013
one more thing, BJ has done something for the homeless? Please elaborate. Standing with a sign, shouting, singing, playing hopscotch, writing a blog, twitting...that does NOTHING FOR THE HOMELESS. When in the hell are the activists going to volunteer for the Thanksgiving at the Civic? Instead they go eat and critique the lack of condiments. That's how many of us see BJ, Scary Santa, Brentmommasboy, and the section 8 drag queen that is now just a drag queen.
TBSC Loon Sum Dim

Hayward, CA

#12 Nov 30, 2013
Phillippe Stark wrote:
I love it.
More evidence that Take Back Santa Cruz's infamous troll 'Sum Dim' lives in the central valley.

Archive for Sum Dim sockpuppets
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Tell us Sum Dim, when you post from Santa Cruz is it from your rich daddy's vacation home?

Or did your daddy give you such a big trust fund you bought one yourself here?

Why do the trolls in here with the biggest trust funds (primarily DBS and 'Sum Dim' aka 'The Truth Hurts' and 'Phillippe Stark') always use the most sockpuppets?
The Truth Hurts

Aptos, CA

#13 Nov 30, 2013
Last day of the month! If donations were "rent", then the IndyBay crowd would be getting evicted (just like John did!).

donate

IndyBay. Where conspiracy theories go to die a slow and painful death.
Steve

Aptos, CA

#14 Nov 30, 2013
Hey, I'm fine with IndyBay dying. You can quote me on that.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#15 Nov 30, 2013
Steve wrote:
I support that as well.
The Truth Hurts

Aptos, CA

#16 Nov 30, 2013
https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2013/11/29/...

This story stinks worse than Pat's clam.

Total bullshit fabrication. No proof. No police report. Just the hearsay of a couple bums and Bad Santa and Colin Campbell Clown.

Let's see, 95% of the world now has a phone that can take pictures and video instantly, yet nothing exists here. With all of the people at the event, nobody has proof. I wonder why?

Maybe it's because it's figment of Robert's imagination. Nothing to see here. yet, John leeches right on to this with his "Flush On Impact" request to everyone he can think of. Hilarious.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#17 Nov 30, 2013
The Truth Hurts wrote:
https://www.indybay.org/newsit ems/2013/11/29/18746999.php
This story stinks worse than Pat's clam.
Total bullshit fabrication. No proof. No police report. Just the hearsay of a couple bums and Bad Santa and Colin Campbell Clown.
Let's see, 95% of the world now has a phone that can take pictures and video instantly, yet nothing exists here. With all of the people at the event, nobody has proof. I wonder why?
Maybe it's because it's figment of Robert's imagination. Nothing to see here. yet, John leeches right on to this with his "Flush On Impact" request to everyone he can think of. Hilarious.
A brilliant and insightful analysis. Bravo!
TBSC Loon Sum Dim

Hayward, CA

#18 Nov 30, 2013
TBSC Loon Sum Dim wrote:
<quoted text>
More evidence that Take Back Santa Cruz's infamous troll 'Sum Dim' lives in the central valley.
Archive for Sum Dim sockpuppets
Tell us Sum Dim, when you post from Santa Cruz is it from your rich daddy's vacation home?
Or did your daddy give you such a big trust fund you bought one yourself here?
Why do the trolls in here with the biggest trust funds (primarily DBS and 'Sum Dim' aka 'The Truth Hurts' and 'Phillippe Stark') always use the most sockpuppets?
Crickets from The Turlock Tornado on this.

The poor kid is sad the new trolls on the block are better than him.

He's just sad he can't post as Sum Dim anymore....though he has never stopped posting his racist thoughts.....

'Sum Dim': Racist who likes Chinese food?
TBSC Loon Sum Dim

Hayward, CA

#19 Nov 30, 2013
This thread is good also....

Sum Dim lifts up the poor?
TBSC Loon Steve Schlicht

Hayward, CA

#20 Nov 30, 2013
Steve wrote:
This is what you really said, Steve.....

Mayor's Public Safety Task Force Member is "fine with junkies dying"
https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2013/07/25/...

I heard that you were fired as the TBSC website admin for this.

Is that true?

Did Take Back Santa Cruz get rid of you, Steve?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Public disruption over armored vehicle ends San... 21 min DBS 29
Did the Colby's parents die from shame or embar... 49 min Get a job ColbyLOSER 2
If you live in California---Do you love the Uni... 1 hr homeless person 4
Brannon Schell is a Lying Hive Troll 4 hr Curious Cat 109
Fish meet grisly end at Santa Cruz harbor 4 hr Curious Cat 9
SV Teacher "Buzz" still stalking topix users (Jan '14) 4 hr Curious Cat 658
On the 6th day of X-mas (DBS version) (Dec '13) 8 hr Donny B 45
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Santa Cruz News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santa Cruz