Body found in San Lorenzo River north of Santa Cruz

Aug 29, 2013 Full story: Santa Cruz Sentinel

The body was found about 10:40 a.m. north of Vernon Street and Highway 9, according to Santa Cruz firefighters who responded.

Full Story
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#1 Aug 29, 2013
This is all of Santa Cruz, CA's fault! Our drug addict losers are dying on our streets and rivers because we aren't giving them a roof over their head when it's 57 degrees out in the middle of the night.

It's because of Topix trolls, they're to blame for this drug addict homeless persons death. I can't believe you guy, I mean gosh. You guys are all criminals for not helping this poor person. Where's your compassion guys!

See you at Fellowship (air nerd handshake)!
Steve

Aptos, CA

#2 Aug 29, 2013
Man. I wish they would die somewhere else.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Aug 29, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
This is all of Santa Cruz, CA's fault! Our drug addict losers are dying on our streets and rivers because we aren't giving them a roof over their head when it's 57 degrees out in the middle of the night.
It's because of Topix trolls, they're to blame for this drug addict homeless persons death. I can't believe you guy, I mean gosh. You guys are all criminals for not helping this poor person. Where's your compassion guys!
The wannabe's are so horrendous etc.-that you'll relapse no problem at the just about any AA meeting--how do you think most of the wannabe's make a living --their customers are right there!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Aug 30, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Name one gal that made it who attended a AA meeting in santa cruz county-a whole meeting-not just a visit--not a one, I even went to the community action one on emeline at the mental health etc.--and those gals were on their way out, everyone relapsed and gosh darn if they did not leave with the wannabe's!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grand jury indicts 13 alleged members of San Jo... (May '08) 1 hr MrNUTCASE 107
Laurent St. Santa Cruz-Public DRSA walkaround p... 6 hr WSCA 7
The latest from Dr John Colon Colby Wed whittlezman 10
Indoor block party aims to create sense of Sant... Wed DRSA solved 37
Arrests in Hayward shooting that left 2 teens dead (May '10) Tue DaisyAvila 24
CURE-For DRSA DRUGS!!!!! Diarrhea medication!!! Jan 26 DRSA CURED 1
Bonny Doon airport for sale for $3.2 million (May '09) Jan 26 Sam 31
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web