Body found in San Lorenzo River north...

Body found in San Lorenzo River north of Santa Cruz

There are 4 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Aug 29, 2013, titled Body found in San Lorenzo River north of Santa Cruz. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

The body was found about 10:40 a.m. north of Vernon Street and Highway 9, according to Santa Cruz firefighters who responded.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#1 Aug 29, 2013
This is all of Santa Cruz, CA's fault! Our drug addict losers are dying on our streets and rivers because we aren't giving them a roof over their head when it's 57 degrees out in the middle of the night.

It's because of Topix trolls, they're to blame for this drug addict homeless persons death. I can't believe you guy, I mean gosh. You guys are all criminals for not helping this poor person. Where's your compassion guys!

See you at Fellowship (air nerd handshake)!
Steve

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Aug 29, 2013
Man. I wish they would die somewhere else.

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Aug 29, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
This is all of Santa Cruz, CA's fault! Our drug addict losers are dying on our streets and rivers because we aren't giving them a roof over their head when it's 57 degrees out in the middle of the night.
It's because of Topix trolls, they're to blame for this drug addict homeless persons death. I can't believe you guy, I mean gosh. You guys are all criminals for not helping this poor person. Where's your compassion guys!
The wannabe's are so horrendous etc.-that you'll relapse no problem at the just about any AA meeting--how do you think most of the wannabe's make a living --their customers are right there!!!

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Aug 30, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Name one gal that made it who attended a AA meeting in santa cruz county-a whole meeting-not just a visit--not a one, I even went to the community action one on emeline at the mental health etc.--and those gals were on their way out, everyone relapsed and gosh darn if they did not leave with the wannabe's!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Discount Tickets - Monterey Bay Aquarium 44 min howefortunate 1
News Autopsy: Washington girl was strangled, stabbed (Mar '10) 10 hr south side locos13 3
News Heroin Highway - Map of heroin traffic in Santa... (May '10) Sat Sickly 36
News 2 NorCal brothel operators arrested in raids (Sep '10) Fri Just a mom 58
News Shake-up in Planning Department raises question... (Aug '10) Feb 16 Elijah 37
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Feb 12 Storm chaser 4,845
What is going on with the crystal meth swollen ... Feb 11 Donny B 2

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages