I-10 rollover kills California boy

I-10 rollover kills California boy

There are 1 comment on the Deming Headlight story from Dec 18, 2012, titled I-10 rollover kills California boy. In it, Deming Headlight reports that:

An 11-year-old boy was killed and his family members were injured when their sports utility vehicle rolled over on Interstate 10 over the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deming Headlight.

Lori Fuzzell

Springfield, NJ

#1 Dec 18, 2012
This article is incorrect, it was Ford Escursion, there was also another little boy that was injured that was not listed and these children were not wearing seat belts. Ask me how I know because I'm the one that called 911, when no one else stop to help this poor dad finds his children that were thrown out the car as it kept rolling over, myself and my husband did help and stayed with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pokemon Go craze draws tourists to Santa Cruz 9 min Woof 5
Famous quotes by ColbyLOON the evicted Welfare ... 1 hr Woof 44
ColbyLOON should apologize to the JS Co and Nat... (Oct '14) 3 hr Bob Mitchell 18
Where did the SPLAT thread go? 4 hr Bob Mitchell 13
Will the tears fall on the TBSC coke ho's colos... 5 hr Lassie 3
Please update the ColbyLOON website (Sep '15) 7 hr Bob Mitchell 50
Indymanure is circling the drain (Nov '14) 8 hr Just saying 44

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages