John Colby's newest enemies list>
Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum
“The buck stops here!”
Since: Sep 12
#1 Aug 10, 2013
"Dear Ms. Lehr:
I am writing to assist the government in protecting my civil rights.
Under rights granted me by the California Public Records Act (CPRA), I am requesting all electronic and non-electronic written communications about, pertaining to or referring to the following individuals and organizations from January 01, 2010 to the present day, July 01, 2013.
* Mari Tustin
* Pamela Comstock
* Peck Comstock
* Austin Comstock
* Craig Comstock
* Judith Comstock
* Susan Comstock
* Tracy Comstock
* Nathan Benjamin
* Caleb Baskin
* David Baskin
* Jack Baskin
* Heather Babcock
* Claude Babcock
* Curtiss Babcock
* Beverly Lorenz
* James Lorenz
* Analicia Cube
* Analicia Lesnowicz
* Edward Lesnowicz
* Mary Lesnowicz
* Mathew Lesnowicz
* Emmanuel "Dexter" Cube
* Zachary Wormhoudt
* George William Church
* Ken Collins
* TJ Magallanes
* Jeremy Leonard
* John Robinson
* Don Roland
* Julie Schaul
* Deborah Elston
* J.D. Sotelo
* Santa Cruz Neighbors, Inc.
* Mc Pageant, Inc.
* Downtown Management Corporation of Santa Cruz
* Baskin and Grant, LLP
* Comstock, Thompson, Kontz & Brenner
The City of Santa Cruz employees and officials whose written communications I would like copies of are:
* Ryan Coonerty, former Mayor and City Council member
* Cynthia Mathews, former Mayor and City Council member
* Mike Rotkin, former Mayor and former City Council member
* Don Lane, former Mayor and City Council member
* Katherine Beiers, former City Council member
* Hilary Bryant, Mayor and City Council member
* Tony Madrigal, former City Council member
* Lynn Robinson, Vice–Mayor and City Council member
* David Terrazas, City Council member
* Pamela Comstock, City Council member
* Micah Posner, City Council Member
* Tom Graves, former City Clerk
* Bren Lehr, City Clerk Administrator
* Nydia Patino, Records Coordinator
* John Barisone, City Attorney
* Susan Barisone, Assistant City Attorney
* Ciao Arellano, Deputy City Attorney
all Financial Department staff
* Martín Bernal, City Manager
* Tina Shull, Assistant to the City Manager
* Scott Collins, Assistant to the City Manager
* Suzanne Haberman, Administrative Assistant to the City Manager
* Richard Wilson, former City Manager
* Juliana Rebagliati, Director of Planning and Community Development
* Elizabeth Camarie, Office Manager
* Linda Gardner, Code Compliance Specialist
* Cassandra White, Code Compliance Specialist
* Jeff Trapp, Fire Chief
* Ron Oliver, former Fire Chief
* Mark Ramos, former Fire Division Chief
* Eric Aasen, Fire Division Chief
* Division Fire Marshal Parker
all Fire Department Marine Division Safety Staff
* EMS Battalion Chief Scott Vahradran
* Engineer and Fire Mechanic David Graff
* Firefighter Ryan Baker
* Firefighter Adam Phillips
* Firefighter Ryan van Kaathhoven
* Firefighter Jesse hardy
* Firefighter Daniel Vaggioli
* Fire Engineer Dave Graff
* Fire Engineer Ryan Reber
* Fire Engineer Josh Coleman
* Fire Engineer Cody Mulhy
* Fire Captain Dan Kline
* Fire Captain Al Jett
* Fire Captain Rob Young
* Carol Musich, Administrative Assistant
* Peter Koht, Economic Development Coordinator
* Jan Lemos, Office Manager
* J. Guevara, Management Analyst
* Joe Hall, Management Professional
* Kevin Vogel, Police Chief
* Rick Martinez, Deputy Police Chief
* Steve Clark, Deputy Police Chief
* Rudy Escalante, former Police Lieutenant
* Colleen McMahon–Sepulveda, former Police Lieutenant
* Dan Flippo, Police Lieutenant
* Patricia Husome, Police Records Manager
* Debbie Lentini, Police Records Supervisor
* Jacqueline Drechsler, Police Records Supervisor
As these records are of great public interest, since they will be made available to the news media being carbon copied, I ask you to waive any exemptions to disclosing these records.
I also ask you to waive all applicable fees (search, retrieval, redaction and duplication) in the public interest."
Is this one crazy loon or not?
#2 Mar 6, 2014
Don't forget to add Aaron Whiting!!!
#3 Mar 6, 2014
Why didn't the Loon just send the phone book. It would have been shorter.
#4 Mar 7, 2014
He's not strong enough to pick it up!
#5 Mar 8, 2014
And forget the photographer for the Sentinel!
For a good laugh, read the comments about him on Indycrap in the latest SC-11 garbage post.
For having the NERVE to tell a bunch of lowlifes to "Get a job, and pay your own way"!!
OH THE HORROR!!!!!
#6 Mar 8, 2014
Mar 6, 2014 - Reply
My sister and I are victims of an Internet defamation campaign ever since I debated Mayor Don Lane about disabled homeless people then reported Take Back Santa Cruz to the California Attorney General as a fake charity. This made my sister and I targets for local anti-homeless bigots like Xanthippe and Eric Rowland. Thus it does not surprise me that the same culprits would target Tim Goncharoff using the Internet.
These bigoted cyber-criminals are despicable cowards who deserve to be prosecuted by a U.S. attorney, then incarcerated in a federal prison."
This 100% confirms that the East Bay Sock Puppet Troll King is the person quoted above.
#7 Mar 8, 2014
Like anyone ever really doubted that?
Even a chimp could figure that out.
#8 Mar 8, 2014
#9 Mar 9, 2014
Congratulations to John on his most deserving award.The other nominees can be justly proud of their nominations as well.
Since: May 08
#10 Mar 10, 2014
I saw this yesterday posted in the comments on the story about Goncharoff in the Santa Cruz Weekly. It's not there today.
#11 Mar 10, 2014
Except John left out the fact that he had been getting pummeled for years on Topix, before he got shredded by the Mayor.
Anybody that cares to look at Topix archives can prove it, when John was blithering as "Curious Cat" and "Swiss Miss" et al.
The only thing the debate that he LOST accomplished, was it put a face to the name of who was getting trashed by countless posters.
#12 Mar 10, 2014
What happened to the article about John's award?
Since: May 08
#13 Mar 11, 2014
It's news to me that John debated any mayor. He appeared here and started crapping up Topix, as you point out; I mostly stopped posting because of it, as he made it very difficult to tell who was who. He also began posting under regular posters' names in an attempt to disrupt, once people started making fun of him for his conspiracy theories involving his neighbors, the police, and meth cooking at his former apartment complex.
It's beyond ludicrous that anyone takes him or his sister seriously. He cannot avoid lying or hiding his batshit bullshit long, attempting to tie people to identities, accusing this person of being that person, constructing conspiracies and accusing innocent people of things that only exist in his imagination.
(I was mistaken earlier - his comment is still up, in the SC Weekly comments under the Tim Goncharoff article.)
#14 Mar 11, 2014
Add "John Colby" to the list.
#15 Mar 15, 2014
How's the job search going John?
Did you ask your buddy Aaron to get you hired at Fried Twinkies yet?
Then you wouldn't need Payday loans against your Welfare/SSDI check
#16 Mar 15, 2014
John IS a fried twinkie.
#18 Mar 17, 2014
So true. John is his own worst enemy. He's turned his life into a punchline ofa bad joke and has 50 years of frustration, envy, jealousy and mental problems to show.
#19 Mar 29, 2014
Where has the LOON gone?
#20 Mar 29, 2014
At least one person cares! Bless you.
#21 Oct 17, 2014
How's the apartment search going John?
Maybe you should go back to San Bernardino.
If you haven't been booted out of there.
Add your comments below
|City Council Meeting||19 hr||anon||70|
|How much have the ColbyLOSERS cost the taxpayer... (Aug '12)||20 hr||Get a job ColbyLOSER||79|
|Who has helped the homeless the most?||Tue||John Colby||36|
|Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09)||Tue||Go Blue Forever||203|
|How's the Apartment search going John?||Mon||Get a job ColbyLOSER||17|
|Winter Birds--Santa Cruz 2014||Mon||Get a job ColbyLOSER||2|
|Dalai Lama nephew walks 900 miles to NYC for Tibet (Apr '09)||Mon||Russian Ainu||28|
Find what you want!
Search Santa Cruz Forum Now
Copyright © 2014 Topix LLC