Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated May 18, 2014
DoktorKrap

Salida, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 10, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

Before Spring. I understand the paperwork is almost done. She'll refuse the mandatory sty inspection (for fear of them detecting the stench of John in the closet) will be the trigger.

Suggestion for Phatty: Keep your mobility scooter's battery charged. At least you are well enough insulated to handle the cold.

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 10, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Since she shares a sick symbiotic relationship with her delusional brother, she may not mind too much. I'm sure she won't throw the hysterical hissy fits John did at being evicted. He bitched about and railed against MGA for 6 years saying it was 'hell' and a 'prison' and then cried like a little girl and begged to stay once he got the eviction notice.
DoktorKrap

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 10, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

With John as her advocate she'll be out sooner rather than later. It will take a while to wash the Colby stink out if MGA!
DBS

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 10, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Hey John, my drinking buddy Nate says he can't wait to boot FAT Pat out too!!
Just Wondering

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 10, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Why John and his legion of sock puppets got their butts kicked all through the Discus forum on the homeless and the cold. Right Joe Landon et al?
quien sabe

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 10, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Pat is now demanding for rent control in Santa Cruz; ironic, given her subsidized housing since 2005 and former participation in the HOME program (which she ended by demanding to videotape scheduled property inspections and inspectors) that would allow her to keep her apartment should Mission Gardens revert from Section 8 participation, despite her complaints about every aspect of her existence on that property. Will she stay, or will she go?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/CitizensForPo...
Johnis gonnaBLOW

Boulder Creek, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Just Wondering wrote:
Why John and his legion of sock puppets got their butts kicked all through the Discus forum on the homeless and the cold. Right Joe Landon et al?
Do you have a link? Nothing on TV and the "Colby loonatunes" are SO entertaining!!
Johnis gonnaBLOW

Boulder Creek, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 10, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

quien sabe wrote:
Pat is now demanding for rent control in Santa Cruz; ironic, given her subsidized housing since 2005 and former participation in the HOME program (which she ended by demanding to videotape scheduled property inspections and inspectors) that would allow her to keep her apartment should Mission Gardens revert from Section 8 participation, despite her complaints about every aspect of her existence on that property. Will she stay, or will she go?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/CitizensForPo...
Classic Colbyism. Gimmee, gimme and Gimmee MORE.

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Johnis gonnaBLOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a link? Nothing on TV and the "Colby loonatunes" are SO entertaining!!
It's a fun thread. John keeps pulling out sock puppets in "Whacl-A-Mole II".
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/weather/ci_2...

Feel free to join.
DBS

Aromas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 26, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

2

How's the job search going John?

You're gonna need one when FAT Pat gets the boot, like you did!!
b0o0t

Walnut Creek, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 15, 2014
 
b0o0t

Walnut Creek, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 15, 2014
 
b0o0t

Walnut Creek, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 15, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

http://edge-img.datpiff.com/m39caa37/Various_...

Yeeeeee thar we go
John Colby

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 18, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

My little Phatty will probably get booted if they catch me sneaking into her hovel and catch me assaulting her rancid meat curtains.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Santa Cruz News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santa Cruz
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••