First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#23 Aug 10, 2013
not so fast wrote:
Wow John, I guess you are famous…and thanks to the Original Buzz for posting the public documents regarding the behavior of John Colby.
Here’s just sample of some of the multiple disturbing violations you have done that caused your eviction. You’re not only a much bigger piece of shit than I ever could’ve imagined, you’re actually a sick, twistedfuck who has harassed, threatened and stalked women. You're lucky nobody ever put a bullet between your beady eyes...it would've been completely justified.
You should be put in a straight jacket and thrown in a hole where you can live out the final days of your miserable life….preferably outside of the county.
•Disrupting liveability
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (Threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditure
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources
Good riddance you bottom feeding mouth-breather.
I'd love to take credit but "1anon" provided the devastating document. I decided to share it in other threads as I feel the real Colby who's been posting malicious slander and lies for years in this an other forums be outed for the malignant little weenie he is.
I sure hope any prospective landlord has the common sense to do a background check before renting to him. No tenants should have to be subjected to his presence. With luck they'll ship him off to Boron and then he can post as the Moron from Boron!
Sockpuppet

Aptos, CA

#24 Aug 10, 2013
Actually, Johnny Shit-For-Brains posted the documents online himself. He has nobody to blame but himself for making his eviction notice public.

http://northbayuprising.blogspot.com/2013/06/...

Then he does his dumb little FOIA requests on everyone who has ever looked at him wrong. He chases every member of the Baskin family, because they are the lawyers on record for evicting him. Petty doesn't even begin to describe this whiny little manboy.

What a complete doofus. He's got a PhD in being a doofus.
not so fast

Gig Harbor, WA

#25 Aug 10, 2013
The Original Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to take credit but "1anon" provided the devastating document. I decided to share it....
Whoever posted it, thank you for performing a noble public service.

By the way, has anyone started a pool to guess when Colby will snap and get himself in the news? As 'E' approaches, the more tightly wound that freak is gonna get.
ANONNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNN

Concord, CA

#26 Aug 10, 2013
Sockpuppet wrote:
We need to expose John E. Colby
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Well this thread just did that.
Another MGA Resident

Santa Cruz, CA

#27 Sep 2, 2013
not so fast wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever posted it, thank you for performing a noble public service.
By the way, has anyone started a pool to guess when Colby will snap and get himself in the news? As 'E' approaches, the more tightly wound that freak is gonna get.
Pretty scary...especially since he has already threatened about "going postal"
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#28 Sep 3, 2013
John Colby dressed up as his secret alter ego... LOBSTER MAN!

https://lh3.ggpht.com/-03nGuhUEKOo/TZM7qht1Am...
hopsin

Santa Cruz, CA

#29 Sep 3, 2013
Donny B wrote:
John Colby dressed up as his secret alter ego... LOBSTER MAN!
https://lh3.ggpht.com/-03nGuhUEKOo/TZM7qht1Am...
what in the hell is that!?!
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#30 Sep 3, 2013
hopsin wrote:
<quoted text>
what in the hell is that!?!
When John Colby goes prancing around the MGA complex at 4:00 AM taking pictures of tenants and their activities, he needs a disguise - Lobster Man!
Buzz

San Francisco, CA

#31 Sep 3, 2013
Another look at John ColbyLOSER's curriculum shitae:
Reasons for eviction....

•Disrupting liveability
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (Threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditures
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources
MGA Resident

Aptos, CA

#32 Sep 3, 2013
17 days until this lunatic is evicted and homeless.

http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2013/08/smoki...

I only feel sorry for his cats, but they will soon be dancing a happy cat dance when they end up at the shelter.

Here's what they'll be meowing to each other:

"Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"
Buzz

San Francisco, CA

#33 Sep 3, 2013
MGA Resident wrote:
17 days until this lunatic is evicted and homeless.
http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2013/08/smoki...
I only feel sorry for his cats, but they will soon be dancing a happy cat dance when they end up at the shelter.
Here's what they'll be meowing to each other:
"Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"
What I find hilarious, but sad is that these forums are an amusing diversion and a chance to play "Whack-A-Loon", but for the Loon this is his LIFE and he really sucks at it! If he weren't already nuts, he'd quit while he was way....way...behind.
And, Yes I know I'm going to hell for picking on an idiot.
DBS the PRC

Cupertino, CA

#34 Sep 11, 2013
8 days....
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#35 Sep 11, 2013
John Colby exposed!

http://i.imgur.com/fvDAC6L.jpg

Pat Colby exposed!

http://i.imgur.com/v7PQZR0.gif
The Truth Hurts

Aptos, CA

#36 Sep 14, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/groups/4631054204132...

Who does "Petra Kropotkin" sound like?

Why it's our favorite whack a troll John E. Colby!

Of course. And he gets flogged by a whole new group of people.

His sockpuppets are everywhere! Everywhere but the TBSC Facebook group (where he's been banned).

6 days!
Sockpuppet

Aptos, CA

#37 Sep 14, 2013
Wah wah wah. Fake ass bitch.

6 days John. You should be packing, not trolling.

Petra Kropotkin: Hi Dave, Pamela and TBSC members who seem obsessed about my name...I notice that RealityCheck is a member of this group and TBSC as well and yet no one from TBSC seems too weirded out by his identity. Strange, huh. I notice that ribsys nickel is a member of this group but as far as I'm aware, ribsys is a band. are all the members of the band agreeing to what is posted or is ribsys really run by just one person (like the husband of a TBSC founder?). Ironically, if one navigates to the TBSC FB group and looks at the list of admins, who is there but none other than, "EL Gato!" Is that her real name? Huh Dave, Pamela, Aaaron, Samantha, Mr Comstock, and all the other members of the TBSC hive?

Honestly, I don't really care that Carla Bernstein probably isn't named Carla, I suspect Carla is one of a TBSC admins since her appearance in this group happened within 12 hours of my first post. My guess is that Carla is Kirsten Whitten Attlesey who not so coincidentally posted "fake person" under my very first post to this group! She deleted her post of course, a troubling tendency of TBSC admins and members, but I would imagine she's the source of the never ending stream of TBSC members who feel compelled to comment on my "hiding behind a fake name."

For a group that hides who sits on its board of directors, refuses to publish or share articles of incorporation or fundraising or tax records (even though a non-profit) I find it humorous the obsession with hiding identities and facts.

My suggestion is to not focus so much on personality and drama but rather on whether my arguments hold any merit, rationally morally or whatever foundational basis that your world is oriented. I have never made personal attacks that were unwarrented or not supported by what I consider evidence. I argue offering to support my viewpoints with facts and I expect others to do the same. IF you disagree with a point I make, then perhaps try and counter my argument with a rational one of your own. And If I find your point lacks merit, then expect me to comment on it. That's how it works and it should work when diverse groups of people are actually allowed in an OPEN FB group that doesn't feel the need to censor people (like TBSC does.)

If TBSC members have a problem with truth and cannot argue rationally without resorting to strawman arguments well then it only reflects further on the fear and irrationality that I think is at the core of much of your group.
Bud

Santa Cruz, CA

#38 Sep 14, 2013
Old school WS'ers used to regulate bishes. Nowadays the bishes are wannabe gays with degrees from the liberal hill that hide in the shadows of girl names.
Evict the LOON

Sunnyvale, CA

#39 Sep 14, 2013
We're almost down to the "Final Four"!!

Pass the popcorn!!!
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#40 Sep 14, 2013
John and Pat shopping...

http://i.imgur.com/UCLFvxD.jpg
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#41 Sep 17, 2013
Hey John, did you ever figure out how much your "Free" ride cost the Taxpayers for 21 years?

"Party's over" in 2 more days....
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#42 Sep 23, 2013
ColbyLOON is having conversations on Indycrap with his own sockpuppets.

But he can't use his own name.

What a KOOK!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Santa Cruz homeless services facing cuts 3 hr TBSC Loons 41
The Jimmy Springer Show 20 hr WooF 38
News Home sweet sedan: Car camping in Santa Cruz County Wed Donny B 9
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) May 26 Gruden Face 2,634
Is Eric Rowland "Reality Check"? (Nov '13) May 26 The Truth Hurts 76
The Reality Check meme May 26 Je Suis Tom C 5
Hows the hangover going Tom May 26 not John Colby 42
More from around the web

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]