We need to expose John E. Colby

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DBS

San Jose, CA

#1 Mar 14, 2013
He keeps on posting in the Sentinel under the false name "John Cohen".

Readers should know that he has been making disgraceful comments about the murdered Police Officers, even on the day of their Memorial Tribute.

Our fallen heroes deserve better than that.
Buzz

San Jose, CA

#2 Mar 14, 2013
DBS wrote:
He keeps on posting in the Sentinel under the false name "John Cohen".
Readers should know that he has been making disgraceful comments about the murdered Police Officers, even on the day of their Memorial Tribute.
Our fallen heroes deserve better than that.
I agree.
John Colby is a section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.
Just Hoping

Santa Cruz, CA

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Maybe if Colby would expose himself we'd get rid of him. He's actually exerted poorer judgment that that many times before.
DBS

San Jose, CA

#4 Mar 14, 2013
Hey John, i forwarded your vile comments about the murdered Police Officers to the 5000+ TBSC members.

They also know who "John Cohen" is, and "Bob Mitchell"

Have fun!!!!
the original curious cat

Santa Cruz, CA

#5 Mar 14, 2013
no one will take a sexually offensive misogynist -- who calls women's privates beavers with teeth, jokes about incest, stalks women and threatens to kill people and their cats -- with any modicum of seriousness. everyone is laughing at you. you're the only one who doesn't hear the laughter.
Buzz

San Jose, CA

#6 Mar 15, 2013
the original curious cat wrote:
no one will take a sexually offensive misogynist -- who calls women's privates beavers with teeth, jokes about incest, stalks women and threatens to kill people and their cats -- with any modicum of seriousness. everyone is laughing at you. you're the only one who doesn't hear the laughter.
Boy, you sound exactly like Colby/Reality Check who keeps saying, "My name isn't John." All Topix readers are familiar with the original curious cat as being John E Colby, welfare loon and cop hater. You can now stop the "I'm not John bullshit".
P.S. you're the one their laughing at John just check your ratings.
DBS

San Jose, CA

#7 Mar 16, 2013
the original curious cat wrote:
We'll see about THAT!!!
L00nSplatter

Discovery Bay, CA

#8 Aug 4, 2013
HUH? que pazzzzooz??
Buzz

Burlingame, CA

#10 Aug 4, 2013
43 days to go....Eviction Day a new holiday at Mission Gardens John E Colby will be leaving with JSCO's boot print on his ass!

“Nullum Gratuitum Prandium.”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#11 Aug 4, 2013
Buzz wrote:
43 days to go....Eviction Day a new holiday at Mission Gardens John E Colby will be leaving with JSCO's boot print on his ass!
Up! Not on.
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#13 Aug 6, 2013
Forty one days...

“The buck stops here!”

Scotts Valley

#14 Aug 10, 2013
This exposes why he is being evicted:

https://lh3.ggpht.com/-27u9wCjp-Rk/Uf-ZNs3Nfd...
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#15 Aug 10, 2013
The Original Buzz wrote:
This exposes why he is being evicted:
Thank you Don!!

While I can't say I'm surprised at why the LOON is getting booted, you've made it official!!

P.S. Now I know where to leave a sixpack and a Thank you note for Nathan Benjamin.

“Nullum Gratuitum Prandium.”

Location hidden

#16 Aug 10, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Don!!
While I can't say I'm surprised at why the LOON is getting booted, you've made it official!!
P.S. Now I know where to leave a sixpack and a Thank you note for Nathan Benjamin.
Actually, Buzz provided that post. Here, however, is the complete document.

https://lh3.ggpht.com/--EYxj5NNPp8/Uf-ZU_uwnS...
https://lh3.ggpht.com/-4aXXfyL1FxA/Uf-ZU0GZu5...
https://lh3.ggpht.com/-ALfbNNgRFpE/Uf-ZU1Zk4u...
https://lh3.ggpht.com/-_fsqsLn8HxY/Uf-ZVNcHlM...

Thanks to 1non for posting the document.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#17 Aug 10, 2013
My personal favorite part is where ColbyLOON did a "Geneology" about the "Family tree" of management.

Kind of like his crackpot claim of "Three generations of Welfare" despite the fact that he still doesn't know my name.

Priceless

“The buck stops here!”

Scotts Valley

#18 Aug 10, 2013
The Original Donny B wrote:
This is direct proof that ColbyLoon was as bad as we had claimed---worse even! Look at the amount of abuse MGA tenants and management had to endure and it took a helluva long time to kick him out!

Could Colby actually be "1anon" 'cause he's been proven crazy enough to post this personal info on Topix and other forums?
Reality Chick

Santa Cruz, CA

#19 Aug 10, 2013
The Original Donny B wrote:
Wowzers! Do you see all the harassment and stalking charges on that lease termination? Isn't that what he claims everyone here is doing to him?
Sockpuppet

Aptos, CA

#20 Aug 10, 2013
The difference is the accusations against John Colby in his eviction notice are facts and can be proven. Unlike the delusional diarrhea John and his various sockpuppet personalities spew here. John needs to learn the difference between facts and fiction, and the fact is he's done at Mission Gardens.
not so fast

Gig Harbor, WA

#21 Aug 10, 2013
Wow John, I guess you are famous…and thanks to the Original Buzz for posting the public documents regarding the behavior of John Colby.

Here’s just sample of some of the multiple disturbing violations you have done that caused your eviction. You’re not only a much bigger piece of shit than I ever could’ve imagined, you’re actually a sick, twistedfuck who has harassed, threatened and stalked women. You're lucky nobody ever put a bullet between your beady eyes...it would've been completely justified.

You should be put in a straight jacket and thrown in a hole where you can live out the final days of your miserable life….preferably outside of the county.

•Disrupting liveability
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (Threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditures
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources

Good riddance you bottom feeding mouth-breather.
not so fast

Gig Harbor, WA

#22 Aug 10, 2013
...also note that Colby and all his imaginary advocates have disappeared since OB posted the public records of his mentally disturbed and criminal behavior.

John, if you read this, be sure to remove the human flesh suit you're making in your basement when you're evicted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 6 min Commander Bunny 210
Winter Birds--Santa Cruz 2014 2 hr non 4
Will Santa Cruz County lose its tourism economy... 3 hr non 4
John ColbySTALKER should go Take Back San Berna... Wed Get a job ColbyLOSER 9
City Council Meeting Nov 25 anon 70
How much have the ColbyLOSERS cost the taxpayer... (Aug '12) Nov 25 Get a job ColbyLOSER 79
Who has helped the homeless the most? Nov 25 John Colby 36
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Santa Cruz News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santa Cruz

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:47 pm PST