Calling Topix users 'John Colby'
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#43 Apr 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
So it is just a coincidence that Dan B Sullivan posted on topix right before you, DBS, started?
Yup.
Reality Check

United States

#44 Apr 23, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.
You're a bad liar.
name games

Santa Cruz, CA

#45 Apr 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Now that we know that Sum Dim is a TBSC chap named Helbard, don't you think it is time for you two to BOTH come out of the TBSC closet and just post as yourselves?
Sum Dim is Helbard?

Leigh is becoming as paranoid and delusional as you, John, who once insisted DBS was really Steve Clark and Xanthippe was Zach Friend.
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#46 Apr 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a bad liar.
And you're a Welfare parasite on society.

It's a pity my taxes have to be wasted supporting your useless existence.

It could be better spent fixing potholes.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#47 Apr 23, 2013
name games wrote:
<quoted text>
Sum Dim is Helbard?
Leigh is becoming as paranoid and delusional as you, John, who once insisted DBS was really Steve Clark and Xanthippe was Zach Friend.
I still think it is possible that Xanthippe is Zach Friend, but I never said that DBS is Steve Clark.

DBS has a Steve Clark type of personality, both are dishonest pig types, but DBS was busy spamming topix on the day of the SC police memorial, so I think that rules him out as being Steve Clark.

According to DBS, though, you work for law enforcement.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#48 Apr 23, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're a Welfare parasite on society.
It's a pity my taxes have to be wasted supporting your useless existence.
It could be better spent fixing potholes.
I have never taken a dime in any form of governmental assistance.

I have paid for your son's education, though, and my grandparents paid for your father's education, so anytime you want to thank us, you may.

The reason we support helping out people like you and your family, the less fortunate in society, is not for the 'thank you', though.

It is because people like you deserve an education just like anyone else.
name games

Santa Cruz, CA

#49 Apr 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I still think it is possible that Xanthippe is Zach Friend, but I never said that DBS is Steve Clark.
Never?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Buzz

Pacifica, CA

#50 Apr 24, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't the faintest idea what my real name is...i'm not dumb enough to put my vital statistics in a public forum.
Whackjob.
True. What ColbyLoon actually knows could be inscribed on the head of a pin with a crayon.
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#51 Apr 24, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I have paid for your son's education, though, and my grandparents paid for your father's education
Lying crapsack.

Jeffrey Dahmer is complaining about his neighbor's cooking smells!!
The Fly on the Wall

Aptos, CA

#52 Apr 24, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
DBS has a Steve Clark type of personality, both are dishonest pig types, but DBS was busy spamming topix on the day of the SC police memorial, so I think that rules him out as being Steve Clark.
According to DBS, though, you work for law enforcement.
All I know is that I want to be a fly on the wall equipped with a video recorder when the shit finally hits the fan!

Then I can watch the show over and over again while lmao and eating popcorn
Disgusted

United States

#53 Apr 24, 2013
The Fly on the Wall wrote:
<quoted text>
All I know is that I want to be a fly on the wall equipped with a video recorder when the shit finally hits the fan!
Then I can watch the show over and over again while lmao and eating popcorn
You already tried that John and almost got evicted from your community section 8 hovel!

And flies love excrement which explains your popularity.
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#54 Apr 24, 2013
name games wrote:
I rarely check your links.

What branch of law enforcement do you work for?

Don't the cops you work with try to get you to break up with DBS?

I'm guessing they know about the abuse....
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#55 Apr 24, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I have paid for your son's education, though, and my grandparents paid for your father's education, so anytime you want to thank us, you may.
The reason we support helping out people like you and your family, the less fortunate in society, is not for the 'thank you', though.
It is because people like you deserve an education just like anyone else.
DBS is a pretty small person not to thank those who are truly responsible for his family's survival.

what do you expect from a guy who says he is retired and he works full time lol
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#56 Apr 24, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
DBS is a pretty small person not to thank those who are truly responsible for his family's survival.
what do you expect from a guy who says he is retired and he works full time lol
Exhibit (A) The ColbyLOONs are too stupid to know the difference between "Retired on paper", and completely retired.
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#57 Apr 24, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Exhibit (A) The ColbyLOONs are too stupid to know the difference between "Retired on paper", and completely retired.
Exhibit (B) DBS, the liar, never said he was retired on 'paper' and regardless, that doesn't make any sense.

Why would he retire if his son couldn't afford college and needed public assistance to attend?
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#58 Apr 24, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Exhibit (B) DBS, the liar, never said he was retired on 'paper' and regardless, that doesn't make any sense.
Why would he retire if his son couldn't afford college and needed public assistance to attend?
Nobody said anything about not being able to afford College. He made the CHOICE to go there. At my expense.

P.S. A friend of mine's first job out of College (UCSC) was with a little tiny upstart company that nobody had ever heard of. They couldn't pay him very much at first, so he recieved Company Stock as part of his pay. The company was named Microsoft.
He was "Retired" in his 30's, but continued to work.
Capiche?????
Disgusted

United States

#59 Apr 24, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Why haven't you repaid your student loans you whiny parasite?
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#60 Apr 24, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody said anything about not being able to afford College. He made the CHOICE to go there. At my expense.
P.S. A friend of mine's first job out of College (UCSC) was with a little tiny upstart company that nobody had ever heard of. They couldn't pay him very much at first, so he recieved Company Stock as part of his pay. The company was named Microsoft.
He was "Retired" in his 30's, but continued to work.
Capiche?????
Another lie about your millions?

We all know it same from your daddy, which is why it is so despicable of you to leech public assistance funds for your son's education.
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#61 Apr 24, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why haven't you repaid your student loans you whiny parasite?
I never received any student loans.

DBS's father, though, received public assistance to go to college, and DBS's son also received public assistance funds to go to college.

That family is full of welfare leeches and flabby frauds.
Disgusted

United States

#62 Apr 24, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I never received any student loans.
DBS's father, though, received public assistance to go to college, and DBS's son also received public assistance funds to go to college.
That family is full of welfare leeches and flabby frauds.
Sure you did in getting your worthless UCSC Phd which has kept you unemployed since1992.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Unsolved homicide in Live Oak 15 years ago cont... (Apr '08) Wed never 11
News Woman, 70, whacks intruder in head with sauce pan (Feb '09) Aug 15 Sherwin Nelson 3
News Santa Cruz rents drop to pre-2007 levels, but s... (Jan '10) Aug 14 Woof 79
News Street Smarts: Capitola traffic cam catches the... (Jul '10) Aug 13 1962 grand prix 35
News Twenty years later, former Santa Cruz mayor get... (Jul '08) Aug 2 is he american 53
News Santa Cruz body shop owner charged with defraud... Jul 25 Foxfur 1
News ICE agents arrest 52 in Santa Cruz, Monterey co... Jul 23 Karma 9

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages