snoop dog

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Jan 19, 2013
CLARK, WENDY SHERIFFS CORRECTIN OFF SHERIFF - CORONER 68527.33 3.87 68531.2
media bore

Santa Cruz, CA

#3 Jan 19, 2013
That's not a link, Pat. Try asking your brother to show you how to make the letters blue and actually do anything when clicked.
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#4 Jan 19, 2013
media bore wrote:
That's not a link, Pat. Try asking your brother to show you how to make the letters blue and actually do anything when clicked.
Do you think that this is a link to DBS's girlfriend?
media bore

Santa Cruz, CA

#5 Jan 19, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that this is a link to DBS's girlfriend?
Why don't you ask Pat? She posted it.

I'm sure you know how to reach her.
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#6 Jan 20, 2013
media bore wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask Pat? She posted it.
I'm sure you know how to reach her.
I have almost no knowledge of her, and I dont even know that Pat exists for certain.

You sure are a dumb troll.
FAT Pat the Welfare Hog

Sunnyvale, CA

#7 Jan 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I have almost no knowledge of her, and I dont even know that Pat exists for certain.
You sure are a dumb troll.
Sooooeeeeee!!!
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#8 Jan 20, 2013
FAT Pat the Welfare Hog wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooooeeeeee!!!
DBS, at 235 pounds, you are the real fatty, go ask your DADDY for some more cash.

Have you even TRIED looking for a job today?
snoop dog

Santa Cruz, CA

#9 Jan 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that this is a link to DBS's girlfriend?
ever seen an oops moment..lol
the sound of two feet going into one's mouth.
snoopy dog

Santa Cruz, CA

#10 Jan 23, 2013
snoopy is my favorite character on the peanuts comic strip
curious cat

United States

#11 Jan 23, 2013
snoopy dog wrote:
snoopy is my favorite character on the peanuts comic strip
I always thought the Colbys were into poop dog or was it pooping cats? I know they post a lot after smoking a couple bowls of what they snaffle from the litter box.
calamari

San Ramon, CA

#12 Jan 23, 2013
is good
tuopukijozti

Brentwood, CA

#13 Jan 27, 2013
neat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meth lab found in Bonny Doon barn, first drug-c... (Jul '10) Fri cracked up 306
News Three sea otters that washed up on California's... Sep 22 Horrified 4
News Pet Boulder Creek boar slain, distraught owner ... (Jul '09) Sep 21 Chris thief twee... 72
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) Sep 20 Radio Free Idaho 474
News Occupancy drops to 89 percent at large rental c... (Jul '10) Sep 16 Nicola 35
News Full and new moons linked to timing of largest,... Sep 15 Ainu 3
Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk-Too wickey Sep 1 too wickey 1

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages