UCSC program supports undocumented students

Nov 12, 2013 Full story: Free Republic 12

Life is a little easier for UC Santa Cruz junior Mireya Mateo, thanks to UCSC Dreamweavers, a volunteer program supporting undocumented students.

Full Story
Dennis

Cupertino, CA

#1 Nov 12, 2013
"Undocumented Immigrant"???

And the guy selling Heroin is an "Unlicensed Pharmacist"

Make me sick to think my Taxes are going to enable people who aren't even supposed to be here.
Steve

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Nov 12, 2013
Dennis wrote:
"Undocumented Immigrant"???
And the guy selling Heroin is an "Unlicensed Pharmacist"
Make me sick to think my Taxes are going to enable people who aren't even supposed to be here.
Welcome to California! Enjoy your stay. The locals will pay taxes to support undocumented immigrants with food, housing, and education. The locals won't get this support unless they are disabled. Some even act disabled with emotional assistance animals so they get Section 8 housing when they're fully functioning human beings.
TBSC Loon DBS

Moraga, CA

#3 Nov 12, 2013
Dennis wrote:
"Undocumented Immigrant"???
And the guy selling Heroin is an "Unlicensed Pharmacist"
Make me sick to think my Taxes are going to enable people who aren't even supposed to be here.
This is Take Back Santa Cruz member DBS posting as "Dennis".

Looks like he is trying to hide his racist posts by using a new name.

Here is an archive of his other racist statements....

Archive for Racist Statements by DBS & Buzz
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#4 Nov 12, 2013
TBSC Loon DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Take Back Santa Cruz member DBS posting as "Dennis".
Looks like he is trying to hide his racist posts by using a new name.
Here is an archive of his other racist statements....
Archive for Racist Statements by DBS & Buzz
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
You cant prove DBS posted that.

I think YOU posted it.
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#5 Nov 12, 2013
TBSC Loon DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Take Back Santa Cruz member DBS posting as "Dennis".
Looks like he is trying to hide his racist posts by using a new name.
Here is an archive of his other racist statements....
Archive for Racist Statements by DBS & Buzz
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Where does it say ANYTHING about "Race"????

Fail again Fat-ass!!!!
TBSC Troll Donny B

Moraga, CA

#6 Nov 12, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
You cant prove DBS posted that.
I think YOU posted it.
Shows how dumb you are.
TBSC Loon DBS

Moraga, CA

#7 Nov 12, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does it say ANYTHING about "Race"????
Fail again Fat-ass!!!!
People can check the link to your racist posts and they will understand your anti-immigrant post better.

What we see in the abstract of the article is a Hispanic name....

You have a German accent....just sayin.
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#8 Nov 12, 2013
How's the job search going John?

Kind of like FAT Pat's Triathelon training?
TBSC Loon DBS

Moraga, CA

#9 Nov 12, 2013
DBS wrote:
How's the job search going John?
Kind of like FAT Pat's Triathelon training?
Calling people fat as well?

As I have told you many times before, DBS, I am an employer, not an employee, and I still am willing to offer you a good paying job if you would just get off your couch.

And unlike you and your family, DBS, I have never accepted any form of public assistance.

Relevant threads....

DBS: My Family Paid for Your Family's Education
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Are all TBSC members unemployed like DBS?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

The DBS Klan: Leeching off America Since WWII
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Impartial Observer

Santa Cruz, CA

#10 Nov 12, 2013
TBSC Loon DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling people fat as well?
As I have told you many times before, DBS, I am an employer, not an employee, and I still am willing to offer you a good paying job if you would just get off your couch.
And unlike you and your family, DBS, I have never accepted any form of public assistance.
Relevant threads....
DBS: My Family Paid for Your Family's Education
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Are all TBSC members unemployed like DBS?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
The DBS Klan: Leeching off America Since WWII
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
You are a well documented stalker evictee with not a single friend.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#11 Nov 12, 2013
TBSC Loon DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have told you many times before, DBS, I am an employer, not an employee, and I still am willing to offer you a good paying job if you would just get off your couch.
And unlike you and your family, DBS, I have never accepted any form of public assistance.
No John, a 21 year Welfare parasite that is cowering in his FAT sister's closet after being evicted for Stalking, is not going to employ anyone.

P.S. My WEEKLY paycheck is bigger than your MONTHLY Welfare mooch.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#12 Nov 12, 2013
TBSC Loon DBS wrote:
<quoted text>

Relevant threads....
DBS: My Family Paid for Your Family's Education
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Are all TBSC members unemployed like DBS?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
The DBS Klan: Leeching off America Since WWII
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Relevant to WHO????

P.S. No John, your own pathetic blitherings of your fabricated delusions, are never going to prove anything.

Except what a LOON you are!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Editorial, UC highway protest: How not to culti... 19 min louigi 4
Security upgrades at Santa Cruz homeless shelte... 8 hr Reality Check 24
No court reporter stalls UCSC water fight: Cour... (Jun '10) 23 hr jordennancy23 4
Dangerous Teacher/Predator "Buzz" (Feb '13) Tue Donny B 51
Obama to honor troops as Iraq combat mission ends (Aug '10) Mon POS 138
Marijuana quality testing going mainstream Mon Diesel Donutzzz 2
New Discussion and a good one that is a current... Feb 28 Donny B 22
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:37 am PST