Four men, two women arrested at Santa Cruz drug house

Oct 29, 2013 Full story: Santa Cruz Sentinel

Four men and two women were arrested at an apartment littered with needles and heroin on Felix Street on Sunday night.

Full Story
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#1 Oct 29, 2013
Lookin' sharps, peeps.
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#2 Oct 29, 2013
Don't worry, it won't take long for Becky Whackjob to claim that "Personal responsibility" doesn't apply!

and, "It's because of the high cost of living"
Zombie Corpse Neighbor

Union City, CA

#3 Oct 31, 2013
Zombie Corpse Rental wrote:
Lookin' sharps, peeps.
SCPDud hard at work I see. Or did the Sheriffs have to come in and do their job.

One out of 1000's of Santa Cruz Drug houses leeching and lurching in any given SC neighborhood near you.

Too bad they have protected so many SC drug houses by making the occupants into SNITCHES on Latino Gangs. If you are white doing drugs is alright, if you are brown the police are going to hunt you down.

A ratio of eight white snitches to one latino gang member in affordable housing complexes.
I am sorry

Watsonville, CA

#4 Nov 5, 2014
Zombie Corpse Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
SCPDud hard at work I see. Or did the Sheriffs have to come in and do their job.
One out of 1000's of Santa Cruz Drug houses leeching and lurching in any given SC neighborhood near you.
Too bad they have protected so many SC drug houses by making the occupants into SNITCHES on Latino Gangs. If you are white doing drugs is alright, if you are brown the police are going to hunt you down.
A ratio of eight white snitches to one latino gang member in affordable housing complexes.
So, to summarize your post: Drugs=Bad, Gangs=Good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cougar Dating in Santa Cruz 41 min Bozo 3
Archive for Jim Spring posts (Dec '13) 4 hr Colby News 860
Jeremy Neuner to head Santa Cruz Works 14 hr anon 1
Pie Robert Norse in the Face (Mar '10) 17 hr Usually 6
Watsonville police nab 37 suspected taggers (Apr '09) 19 hr John smith 144
Security upgrades at Santa Cruz homeless shelte... Wed WooF 25
Six protesters who blocked Highway 1 arrested Wed louise 2
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web