Who want to run the Riff-Raff out of ...

Who want to run the Riff-Raff out of Santa Cruz???

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 2, 2013
Your talking about ostracizing our community. The "just out of the house" kids will have even a harder time acclimating to a high rent area. The homeless cons this spring are super hard to deal with. If a wannabe group cause's trouble with a group of unfortunate's -- we could have a race riot- and the city will get stuck with the bill?

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#2 Mar 2, 2013
Not only that??? The insurance on the pacific garden mall?? Is already taxed from the last riot. One more riot might cause the insurance to go-- if that happens??? Giant loss -- places go under etc.-- foreign investors show up pissed off. Knock down,drag out community meetings etc.

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#3 Mar 2, 2013
Who is going to pay for the riot????? The wannabe's will duck and run as always. The real shop,locals, property owners,city managers etc. will have to cough up the cash out of funds that already taxed as it is. Because of south county's healthcare costs-- this county is scraping -- the rest of the state is is broke its digging holes. A gutter ghetto wino with a broken leg?? Could take out the county health care and pension fund!!

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#4 Mar 2, 2013
If the county healthcare and pension fund's go?? That means the police don't really try because they have no future, they take "short cuts", high turn over, etc.-- if the county healthcare goes-- no herpes or std meds-- slower worker productivity, employee theft,everything gets bogged down, giant turnover rate etc.--

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#5 Mar 2, 2013
The 10 lost tribe and la familia are racketeering this county so bad- the people who want to run the riff raff off??? Might become the riff raff.

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#6 Mar 2, 2013
I mean if we have to watch all the herpes victims walk bow legged with painfull side sneers. I'm talking a strawberry sundae just does not sound good.
28 Neighbors

Sunnyvale, CA

#7 Mar 3, 2013
Wanted John E. Colby booted out onto Grandview.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where did the LOON go? 3 hr to pink thong John 8
News Family of Krista DeLuca Sues Santa Cruz County 7 hr Blob Mitchell 1
Will Juan Talamera turn into a combatant when t... Mon woofers 8
What happened to Speed checks and DUI arrests ? Mon woofers 12
Get a job ya whackjob (Jun '15) Mon woofers 66
Where did the SPLAT thread go? Aug 20 Paul Menblowza 26
News Rent: Squeezed in Santa Cruz Aug 20 Woof 15

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance