Missing from the S.C. Weekly Puff Piece on Take Back Santa Cruz Co-Founder Analicia Cube

Sep 30, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Indybay.org

The Santa Cruz Weekly published a lengthy chitchat boosting the public image of Take Back Santa Cruz's public face Analicia Cube.

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Oct 3, 2013
TBSC Loon Alert

Union City, CA

#1 Sep 30, 2013
Thanks to Robert Norse for this excellent article about Take Back Santa Cruz's creepy co-founder!

Also missing from the Analicia Cube piece was any reference to her friend Dylan Greiner.....

Former TBSC Hero Dylan Greiner Removed as SC Clean Team Admin After Arrest

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2013/08/29/...
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#2 Sep 30, 2013
Also missing from Robert Kahnjob's useless blitherings on Indycrap, was any mention of John E. Colby getting booted out of his section-8 housing for stalking and threatening to "Go Postal".

Because Robert and BJ know that ColbyLOON isn't worth trying to exploit.
TBSC Loon Alert

Foster City, CA

#3 Oct 3, 2013
DBS wrote:
Also missing from Robert Kahnjob's useless blitherings on Indycrap, was any mention of John E. Colby getting booted out of his section-8 housing for stalking and threatening to "Go Postal".
Because Robert and BJ know that ColbyLOON isn't worth trying to exploit.
You are obsessed with three people, aren't you?

How does Take Back Santa Cruz tolerate you as a member?

Are all of the power players in TBSC sociopaths like you and Steve "I'm fine with junkies dying" Schlicht?
Eljer ColbyDung

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Oct 3, 2013
TBSC Loon Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Are all of the power players in TBSC sociopaths like you and Steve "I'm fine with junkies dying" Schlicht?
Still posting from your underground bunker the county dump? A loon who cannot be employed or keep himself from being evicted is not a source of information for anything thinking person.
Eljer ColbyDung

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Oct 3, 2013
TBSC Loon Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
You proud of this John?

That he's spamming frantically on his stolen "free wifi". He's just proven:
John Colby, recently evicted from his section 8 apartment at Mission Gardens for harassing, stalking and making up slanderous stories about fellow residents, continues this behavior on Topix.
John employs a tactic that he learned from fellow nutcase, Becky Johnson, that if you tell a lie over and over and over people will then come to believe it. It never did work for her and it sure hasn't worked for him!
He brags about having a PhD from UC Santa Cruz but hasn't worked in over 20 years. The only two jobs John actually had as a result of that degree lasted just over a year before he was fired. As a result he gets anxious and suffers from insomnia thus managing to get on welfare, along with his obese sister Pat and two emotional therapy cats. Considering the amount of crying, lying, threatening, stalking and bullying he does in this forum those cats just aren't working for him!
It would be mentally a whole lot healthier for John to relocate to somewhere where his past is unknown and start over. John, being intentionally unhealthy will probably not do that but will find a new location in which to continue his harassment.
John is too stupid too learn from past mistakes.
MGA Resident

Aptos, CA

#6 Oct 3, 2013
John Colby, I can't way until somebody rolls your ass in a dark alley. It's gonna happen, just not soon enough for me.

Better hope you don't see me at night as your stalking around your sister's apartment at MGA.
TBSC Loon Alert

San Leandro, CA

#7 Oct 3, 2013
Eljer ColbyDung wrote:
<quoted text>
Still posting from your underground bunker the county dump? A loon who cannot be employed or keep himself from being evicted is not a source of information for anything thinking person.
No, this comment isnt meaningful to anyone.

Yawn.
TBSC Loon Alert

San Leandro, CA

#8 Oct 3, 2013
MGA Resident wrote:
John Colby, I can't way until somebody rolls your ass in a dark alley. It's gonna happen, just not soon enough for me.
Better hope you don't see me at night as your stalking around your sister's apartment at MGA.
This is the world you want.

This is who you are.

You arent even pretending to care about our community.

Go Take Back something else, you arent truly from Santa Cruz.
TBSC Loon Alert

Foster City, CA

#10 Oct 3, 2013
How are the TBSC predator alerts for Dylan Greiner coming along, DBS?

I see that you still havent had the TBSC website updated with one like you said you would.
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#11 Oct 3, 2013
TBSC Loon Alert wrote:
How are the TBSC predator alerts for Dylan Greiner coming along, DBS?
I see that you still havent had the TBSC website updated with one like you said you would.
How's the job search going John?

You said you were going to tell us why you got fired in 1992 and have been collecting Welfare since?

You promised!!!
Lisa Lane

Fairfield, CA

#12 Oct 3, 2013
TBSC Loon Alert wrote:
Thanks to Robert Norse for this excellent article about Take Back Santa Cruz's creepy co-founder!
Also missing from the Analicia Cube piece was any reference to her friend Dylan Greiner.....
Former TBSC Hero Dylan Greiner Removed as SC Clean Team Admin After Arrest
https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2013/08/29/...
I heard from one of my bar buddies that TBSC is being investigated as an illegal charity by the state's treasurer or attorney general. Is it true they haven't filed the proper documents with state and are illegally taking in donations?
Dumbas Colby

Santa Cruz, CA

#13 Oct 3, 2013
TBSC Loon Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
No, this comment isnt meaningful to anyone.
Yawn.
And yet you felt compelled to respond....Interesting.
Another MGA Resident

Santa Cruz, CA

#14 Oct 3, 2013
TBSC Loon Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the world you want.
This is who you are.
You arent even pretending to care about our community.
Go Take Back something else, you arent truly from Santa Cruz.
And neither are you colby
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#15 Oct 3, 2013
Lisa Lane wrote:
<quoted text>I heard from one of my bar buddies that TBSC is being investigated as an illegal charity by the state's treasurer or attorney general. Is it true they haven't filed the proper documents with state and are illegally taking in donations?
Another Colby Colon Character heard from...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parents Group Man Cave 29 min BUMP 11
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr dannytome 15,962
Surveillance images released in 7-Eleven robber... 1 hr ANON 1
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr dannytome 200,587
My father the WWII Vet never complained about h... (May '13) 7 hr DBS 27
How's the job search going John? (Feb '14) 9 hr DBS 23
Things in your backyard-- 10 hr Helms-enator 12
Ode to John Colby 13 hr hTLR 23
•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••