OC Bible study leader charged with molestation

A Westminster man who led Bible study at his home has been charged with sexually assaulting two male relatives when they were both 11 years old. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jim

Hemet, CA

#1 Sep 10, 2009
What, a religious figure involved in child sex?
Thinker

Los Gatos, CA

#2 Sep 10, 2009
Leading a bible study certainly doesn't mean a person is right with God, nor a believer. Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

This pedophile was a wolf in sheep's clothing, not yet born again to the living and transformational hope found in Christ Jesus of Nazareth.

He deserves prison.

Since: Jul 10

Junction City, KS

#3 Jul 6, 2010
How typical...A religious nut involved in perversion, genocide, hate, torture, ignorant views, racism and many other human imperfections.

And people wonder why the younger generation is turning against these religious institutions? DOWN WITH RELIGION LIKE MY GENERATION WANTS!
White

Westminster, CA

#4 Jul 4, 2011
Yes, the younger are turning against religious cults. You do not have to believe in anybody but yourself to have " HOPE ". You believe in other people and or bibles because you are convinced that you're a weak minded person. You can avoid all of this by simply believing in yourself.

Since: Nov 10

Novato, CA

#5 Jul 4, 2011
Religous fervor is akin to being addicted to a nasty drug. It warps your mind. It has you believing that nothing really matters down here on the planet Earth. Since you've got your "seat reserved in heaven". Earth is just the appetizer, as one religous nut told me. "Heaven" is the main course. Well, I've got some news for you, you mental units, what happens down here on the planet Earth is the ONLY thing that matters!!! And I might be sittin next to ya up in heaven anyway, since I made a deal with the Devil, who has a ticket for a seat that went unused by Tammy Fae Baker!! And if Tammy Fae Baker aint dead yet, she will be soon enough!!! And I'm gettin her ticket to heaven!! From the Devil!!

“Fix bayonettes!”

Since: Aug 08

#6 Jul 4, 2011
^ Huh?
KGB

Santa Cruz, CA

#7 Jul 5, 2011
nail pedophiles to the cross n see if God(or the devil) ressurects em...after 3 days....

good experiment-if the puke dont arise-nail the next kiddie raper up----this time burn em alive on that cross.
KGB

Santa Cruz, CA

#8 Jul 5, 2011
God gave us brains-hands-rope-to hang pedophiles with..

its up to us to string em up-God did his part.

Since: Nov 10

Novato, CA

#9 Jul 5, 2011
Commander Bunny wrote:
^ Huh?
There's a reasonable explanation for that, sir. As I've said before, I'm actually FIVE different posters, all posting their own brand of nonsense. Now, that one was posted by Lisa, the cra ck ho, who grew up a nice Catholic girl...
Nexra Blevins

San Anselmo, CA

#11 Jul 8, 2011
I had a mole station once . It was hard to find games for it and dumber than Super Mario Brothers
Also the phony music sucked worse
And it didn't work right half the time
John Colby

Santa Cruz, CA

#12 Jul 18, 2011
As usual, a man of the cloth is the culprit in molesting children. Moralistic Christians hold the typical stereotype that gay men are child molesters, while religiously pious molesters are much more likely to molest children than gay men.

Gay men are not anymore likely to be child molesters than heterosexual men, and if anything are less likely than heterosexual men to be child molesters.

Child molestation is caused by adults being attracted to children, not about men being attracted to a specific gender.

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/fa...

to quote:

"For the present discussion, the important point is that many child molesters cannot be meaningfully described as homosexuals, heterosexuals, or bisexuals (in the usual sense of those terms) because they are not really capable of a relationship with an adult man or woman. Instead of gender, their sexual attractions are based primarily on age. These individuals who are often characterized as fixated are attracted to children, not to men or women."

and

"In yet another approach to studying adult sexual attraction to children, some Canadian researchers observed how homosexual and heterosexual adult men responded to slides of males and females of various ages (child, pubescent, and mature adult). All of the research subjects were first screened to ensure that they preferred physically mature sexual partners. In some of the slides shown to subjects, the model was clothed; in others, he or she was nude. The slides were accompanied by audio recordings. The recordings paired with the nude models described an imaginary sexual interaction between the model and the subject. The recordings paired with the pictures of clothed models described the model engaging in neutral activities (e.g., swimming). To measure sexual arousal, changes in the subjects' penis volume were monitored while they watched the slides and listened to the audiotapes. The researchers found that homosexual males responded no more to male children than heterosexual males responded to female children (Freund et al., 1989)."
Colby Section8loser

Alameda, CA

#13 Jul 18, 2011
We don't care what a tinfoil hat parasite says
The Royal We

Santa Cruz, CA

#14 Jul 18, 2011
Colby Section8loser wrote:
We don't care what a tinfoil hat parasite says
We as in you and the turd in your pocket.
Shuddup Colbyloser

Santa Cruz, CA

#15 Jul 18, 2011
And then there's you andyour disappearing hamster
John Colby

Santa Cruz, CA

#16 Jul 18, 2011
Shuddup Colbyloser wrote:
And then there's you andyour disappearing hamster
You are the individual cyberstalking me on the Sentinel forums. I posted about how gay men are no more likely to be child molesters than heterosexual men, and probably less likely to be so. I posted an article citing psychological studies which support this.

Instead of cyberstalking me with your endless statements that I am a loser, stop cyberstalking me and post on topic. Do you have something to say about child molesters or do you have nothing worthwhile to share, i.e. you are really the loser who has nothing interesting to say about anything.
Shuddup Colbyloser

Santa Cruz, CA

#17 Jul 18, 2011
whaaaa whaaaa whaaa
Shuddup Colbyloser

Santa Cruz, CA

#18 Jul 18, 2011
John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the individual cyberstalking me on the Sentinel forums. I posted about how gay men are no more likely to be child molesters than heterosexual men, and probably less likely to be so. I posted an article citing psychological studies which support this.
Instead of cyberstalking me with your endless statements that I am a loser, stop cyberstalking me and post on topic. Do you have something to say about child molesters or do you have nothing worthwhile to share, i.e. you are really the loser who has nothing interesting to say about anything.
How do you know I'm not from the Stewart co?
John Colby

Santa Cruz, CA

#19 Jul 18, 2011
Shuddup Colbyloser wrote:
whaaaa whaaaa whaaa
You proved my point. You are a loser. You have nothing worthwhile to contribute to the community. All you can do is cyberstalk me with one line sentences which probably required you hours to write.

You can write "whaaa whaaa whaaa". Impressive baby talk. This is about the hundredth time you have written that. How original. No wonder you never made it past high school. I am even surprised you graduated with a high school diploma due to your poor writing skills.

Now you are a bellhop subsidized by the government, sponging off of your boyfriend's disability payments. Congratulations on your achievements.
Shuddup Colbyloser

Santa Cruz, CA

#20 Jul 18, 2011
John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
You proved my point. You are a loser. You have nothing worthwhile to contribute to the community. All you can do is cyberstalk me with one line sentences which probably required you hours to write.
You can write "whaaa whaaa whaaa". Impressive baby talk. This is about the hundredth time you have written that. How original. No wonder you never made it past high school. I am even surprised you graduated with a high school diploma due to your poor writing skills.
Now you are a bellhop subsidized by the government, sponging off of your boyfriend's disability payments. Congratulations on your achievements.
No, I don't want fries with that.
John Colby

Santa Cruz, CA

#21 Jul 19, 2011
the crimes Americans are most worried about are Meth and child molestation.

molestation.http://www.gallup. com/poll/16123/crystal-meth-ch ild-molestation-top-crime-conc erns.aspx

to quote:

"When presented with a list of six crimes that could happen in their local communities, a recent CNN/USA Today/Gallup poll finds that Americans express the greatest concern about child molestation and the sale and use of
methamphetamines or "crystal meth." The public also expressed considerable worry about the sale and use of cocaine as well as identity theft, but is less worried about violent crime or terrorism."

i wonder who is more dangerous, a meth dealer or a child molester? Or a meth dealer who is a child molester!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DBS/TMC was raised on welfare 3 min Analicia C 5
On the 9th day of X-mas (DBS version) (Dec '13) 9 min Analicia C 12
Apple prize: Red delicious are anything but, so... 13 min anon 4
Take Back Santa Cruz/Greiner Archive (Sep '13) 14 min TBSC Loons 746
Analicia wins Parents Group election!!!!! 17 min Analicia C 7
ColbyLOON should apologize to the JS Co and Nat... 19 min DBS 2
Parody Lost 21 min Analicia C 1
After 'anarchist' remarks, police union leader'... 1 hr Take Back Your Life 26
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match