We know DBS isn't watching Mavericks

We know DBS isn't watching Mavericks

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#1 Jan 20, 2013
...because fat guys dont like to watch surfing!

It makes them jealous of what they will never be able to do!
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#2 Jan 20, 2013
DBS is probably watching football on his couch as he snacks on chunks of raw pork lol
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#3 Jan 20, 2013
Oh I see, hockey is on, DBS must be watching that.

DBS likes sports where the people where a lot of padding, because they are whimps like him, and it makes him feel safe and less intimidated as he watches.

DBS wont watch rugby because it scares him.

His DADDY wouldn't let him play the tougher sports like that.
FAT Pat the Welfare Hog

Santa Cruz, CA

#4 Jan 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Oh I see, hockey is on, DBS must be watching that.
DBS likes sports where the people where a lot of padding, because they are whimps like him, and it makes him feel safe and less intimidated as he watches.
DBS wont watch rugby because it scares him.
His DADDY wouldn't let him play the tougher sports like that.
Wrong again Fatass!!!

I played serious full combat hockey for many years.

My playing weight was about 212.
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#5 Jan 20, 2013
FAT Pat the Welfare Hog wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again Fatass!!!
I played serious full combat hockey for many years.
My playing weight was about 212.
Sure thing, whackjob.

A lot of fat kids played hockey lol
FAT Pat the Welfare Hog

Sunnyvale, CA

#6 Jan 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing, whackjob.
A lot of fat kids played hockey lol
Wrong again whackjob.

Where I come from you aren't a player until you're in the 100+ stitch club.

I'm past 200.

I've been in more bench-clearing brawls than you've got teeth.

But you can claim anything you want, and it's just another lie from a Welfare parasite.
Reality Check

Sunol, CA

#7 Jan 20, 2013
FAT Pat the Welfare Hog wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again whackjob.
Where I come from you aren't a player until you're in the 100+ stitch club.
I'm past 200.
I've been in more bench-clearing brawls than you've got teeth.
But you can claim anything you want, and it's just another lie from a Welfare parasite.
Yep, no one cares about stories of a flabby fat guy playing hockey lol

I noticed that none of you trolls surf. What a surprise, you all hate California and are too fat to surf or take your shirts off.

You call other people fat, DBS, but you are in your 50s and yo uare a saggy, flabby, old thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holy Shlicht! Santa Merieda Troll Exposed 4 hr Donny B 2
News Estimates show Palin assets top $1 million (Oct '08) Dec 12 Palmermomma 3
News Allen Bushnell, Fish Rap: Fishing for monsters ... (Jan '10) Dec 8 Frogslayer 7
News Ita s hot: Region sweats out second day of trip... Dec 7 LikePharts 5
News Grand jury indicts 13 alleged members of San Jo... (May '08) Dec 6 6_Tres 121
Brannon Schell is a Lying Hive Troll (Aug '14) Dec 6 Hugh Fan 96
News Woman testifies of hearing robbery plans (Mar '09) Nov 29 taurus 14

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages