UCSC Troll Buzz

Hayward, CA

#347 Dec 6, 2013
That is Buzz posting more incest comments as "Rawwk".
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#348 Dec 6, 2013
UCSC Troll Buzz wrote:
That is Buzz posting more incest comments as "Rawwk".
Ya think so? Prove it!
Donny B Hates Women

Hayward, CA

#349 Dec 6, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya think so? Prove it!
"REMINDER TO DONNY B: I've asked you before and I am now asking again. Please do not call me "BJ". I use my real name for a reason. I am responsible for everything I say and do. Please stop.

I find it offensive and purposely disrespectful. I work as a local teacher, and my students may read these posts. They may mimic your language or find it funny to call me "BJ" in class. Indeed it has happened already, and I have dealt with it by asking them to stop. MY students cease upon my first request.

YOU however, in some kind of 5th grade, pottie humoresque fashion, continue to call me "BJ" again and again and again. Perhaps you get some perverse pleasure in doing so? But obviously your are rude and crude and don't have a REAL response to my points.

Most likely you are trying to make this forum hostile to any woman who comes in here and dares to speak an opinion different than yours. Making fun of my body, or using sexual entendre's when they are totally out of place, is a sure clue.

It's also bullying behavior. So. I ask again. Please call me Becky, or Ms. Johnson, or even Becky J."

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/west-whittier...
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#350 Dec 6, 2013
John E(victed) Colby was evicted from Mission Garden Apartments on September 20, 2013. The eviction notice he posted on the internet says it all:

•Disrupting liveability
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditures
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#351 Dec 6, 2013
Donny B Hates Women wrote:
<quoted text>
"REMINDER TO DONNY B: I've asked you before and I am now asking again. Please do not call me "BJ". I use my real name for a reason. I am responsible for everything I say and do. Please stop.
I find it offensive and purposely disrespectful. I work as a local teacher, and my students may read these posts. They may mimic your language or find it funny to call me "BJ" in class. Indeed it has happened already, and I have dealt with it by asking them to stop. MY students cease upon my first request.
YOU however, in some kind of 5th grade, pottie humoresque fashion, continue to call me "BJ" again and again and again. Perhaps you get some perverse pleasure in doing so? But obviously your are rude and crude and don't have a REAL response to my points.
Most likely you are trying to make this forum hostile to any woman who comes in here and dares to speak an opinion different than yours. Making fun of my body, or using sexual entendre's when they are totally out of place, is a sure clue.
It's also bullying behavior. So. I ask again. Please call me Becky, or Ms. Johnson, or even Becky J."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/west-whittier...
ROTFLMFAO!!!
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#352 Dec 6, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya think so? Prove it!
Come on... PROVE IT!
Oh, that's right. You can't! You just make all these accusations up from your delusional and retarded thought processes.
John E Colby

San Francisco, CA

#353 Dec 6, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on... PROVE IT!
Oh, that's right. You can't! You just make all these accusations up from your delusional and retarded thought processes.
But I pull them out of my well traveled ass fresh and foul everyday!
Donny B Stalking

Rodeo, CA

#354 Dec 8, 2013
Donny B Hates Women wrote:
<quoted text>
"REMINDER TO DONNY B: I've asked you before and I am now asking again. Please do not call me "BJ". I use my real name for a reason. I am responsible for everything I say and do. Please stop.
I find it offensive and purposely disrespectful. I work as a local teacher, and my students may read these posts. They may mimic your language or find it funny to call me "BJ" in class. Indeed it has happened already, and I have dealt with it by asking them to stop. MY students cease upon my first request.
YOU however, in some kind of 5th grade, pottie humoresque fashion, continue to call me "BJ" again and again and again. Perhaps you get some perverse pleasure in doing so? But obviously your are rude and crude and don't have a REAL response to my points.
Most likely you are trying to make this forum hostile to any woman who comes in here and dares to speak an opinion different than yours. Making fun of my body, or using sexual entendre's when they are totally out of place, is a sure clue.
It's also bullying behavior. So. I ask again. Please call me Becky, or Ms. Johnson, or even Becky J."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/west-whittier...
Before Donny B started stalking John Colby, he stalked Becky Johnson for years.
Hershy bar

Santa Cruz, CA

#355 Dec 8, 2013
Donny B Stalking wrote:
<quoted text>
Before Donny B started stalking John Colby, he stalked Becky Johnson for years.
And John Colby has stalked and continues to stalk his former neighbors at MGA for years.

I think we need an update on why exactly John Stalker was evicted from his apartment at mission garden apartments.

Donny B, DBS, Rawk?
Your reminders of this ugly little fatman's abuses are a Community Service!
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#356 Dec 8, 2013
Hershy bar wrote:
<quoted text>
And John Colby has stalked and continues to stalk his former neighbors at MGA for years.
I think we need an update on why exactly John Stalker was evicted from his apartment at mission garden apartments.
Donny B, DBS, Rawk?
Your reminders of this ugly little fatman's abuses are a Community Service!
A reminder?

Sure thing!

John E(victed) Colby was evicted from Section 8 housing at Mission garden Apts. on September 20, 2013 for the following documented actions (as taken from the eviction notice HE posted on the internet):

•Disrupting livability
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditures
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources
Donny B Stalking

Hayward, CA

#357 Dec 8, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
A reminder?
Sure thing!
John E(victed) Colby was evicted from Section 8 housing at Mission garden Apts. on September 20, 2013 for the following documented actions (as taken from the eviction notice HE posted on the internet):
•Disrupting livability
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditures
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources
Donny B is also responsible for 60% of the cut and paste spam on topix.

Keep posting these cut and paste lies, Donny, and keep telling yourself you arent a stalker who hates women.

You might actually believe it one day.

Its no surprise that Buzz is having so much trouble sobering up with "friends" like you influencing him.
Donny Bigot

Hayward, CA

#358 Dec 8, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on... PROVE IT!
Oh, that's right. You can't! You just make all these accusations up from your delusional and retarded thought processes.
Calling people "retarded" is just as bad as using the "n" word.

I am not surprised you didnt know this, Donny.

Have fun in your little world of bigotry.

Its all you have.
DBS

San Jose, CA

#359 Dec 8, 2013
How's the job search going John?

Don't you think it's time you EARNEd your first penny since getting fired in 1992?
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#360 Dec 8, 2013
Donny Bigot wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling people "retarded" is just as bad as using the "n" word.
I am not surprised you didnt know this, Donny.
Have fun in your little world of bigotry.
Its all you have.
Ah, well I guess you told me off. In your case though, the word applies. You're also a CHARLIE, UNIFORM, NOVEMBER, TANGO!
DBS

San Jose, CA

#361 Dec 8, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, well I guess you told me off. In your case though, the word applies. You're also a CHARLIE, UNIFORM, NOVEMBER, TANGO!
C an't
U nderstand
N ormal
T hinking.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#362 Dec 8, 2013
Donny B Stalking wrote:
<quoted text>
Donny B is also responsible for 60% of the cut and paste spam on topix.
Keep posting these cut and paste lies, Donny, and keep telling yourself you arent a stalker who hates women.
You might actually believe it one day.
Its no surprise that Buzz is having so much trouble sobering up with "friends" like you influencing him.
In addition to all your other faults and failures, you also can't count. Is your failure at basic third grade math skills yet another reason you are totally unemployable and that at age 50, you have an employment history of 2.5 years and been on public assistance for 22 years?
Spoiled Loon DBS

Hayward, CA

#363 Dec 8, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
C an't
U nderstand
N ormal
T hinking.
As bad as Donny is, you show your hatred of women the most of any users on topix.
Welfare LOON John Colby

San Jose, CA

#364 Dec 8, 2013
Rawwwk "Get a job ya whackjob" Rawwwk!!
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#365 Dec 8, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
C an't
U nderstand
N ormal
T hinking.
Exactly!
John E Colby

San Francisco, CA

#366 Dec 9, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
C an't
U nderstand
N ormal
T hinking.
Actually I am a

L unatic
O bstinate
O bsessive
N arcisisst who got evicted from my section 8 sty for

•Disrupting livability
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditures
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DBS/TMC is still stalking 3 hr Nolseriuvca 12
Santa Cruz council expands stay-away orders for... 4 hr petra pendeja 37
Becky Johnson: The Grinch Who Stole Thanksgiving 5 hr Get a job ColbyLOSER 18
SV Teacher "Buzz" still stalking topix users (Jan '14) 9 hr McGargles 645
Santa Cruz County unemployment 6.4 percent in O... 9 hr Get a job ColbyLOSER 7
On the 41st day of X-mas (DBS version) (Feb '14) 9 hr DBS 8
Winter Birds--Santa Cruz 2014 14 hr Rainy day 1
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Santa Cruz News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santa Cruz

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:14 am PST