DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#150 Oct 24, 2013
TBSC Troll DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
DBS is contradicting himself again.
In another thread DBS said he moved from the Seabright neighborhood to Aptos because he was afraid of the homeless people downtown who spit on his wimpy ass.
I believe this new lie by DBS more, though, because it is very likely that his father bought that house for him in 1983.
The same year DBS officially received access to his trust fund.
Lying crapsack.

No wonder you got fired in 1992 and have been A Welfare parasite ever since. Did you lie about your co-workers in the short time you had a job?

(A) I said I was GLAD I moved to Aptos, because I don't like getting accosted by the parasite class. I never said it was WHY I moved.

(B) My family purchased a large tract of land in early 80's. My house was constructed in the early 90's. You have ZERO idea who paid for what, so stop posting fraudulent information, when you have NO IDEA what the facts are.

(C) You've already been told a dozen times over, that I haven't got a trustfund. Just because I've succeed, and YOU are a LOSER and a FAILURE, doesn't mean I've got a Trustfund.
John

Santa Cruz, CA

#151 Oct 24, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying crapsack.
No wonder you got fired in 1992 and have been A Welfare parasite ever since. Did you lie about your co-workers in the short time you had a job?
(A) I said I was GLAD I moved to Aptos, because I don't like getting accosted by the parasite class. I never said it was WHY I moved.
(B) My family purchased a large tract of land in early 80's. My house was constructed in the early 90's. You have ZERO idea who paid for what, so stop posting fraudulent information, when you have NO IDEA what the facts are.
(C) You've already been told a dozen times over, that I haven't got a trustfund. Just because I've succeed, and YOU are a LOSER and a FAILURE, doesn't mean I've got a Trustfund.
You should stop handing him information to archive and spam with.
Pud

Phoenix, AZ

#152 Oct 25, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
You should stop handing him information to archive and spam with.
First time in a while somebody with the name of John actually makes a little sense.
brbarchivemonito r

San Jose, CA

#153 Nov 10, 2013
BRB tech heros wrote:
http://www.huffsantacruz.org/b rb-descriptions.html
Robert you DO have a backup. Thanks for mentioning it in the show today it clued me in. Great news. Maybe you are more tech savy then I give you credit for. 3 ChChChCHEEEERS
Rob. absolute disaster. Your show [sunday nov 10th] failed to archive AGIAN!!!!!!!!!! Hope it is on the backup link with the show descriptions SOON. I need my BRB FIX dammmit. In the mean time I am listing to the task farce audio directly. It is torture listening to these rubes without your brilliant insights.

http://www.huffsantacruz.org/brb-descriptions...

Good luck. Best wishes.
brbfandude947284

San Jose, CA

#154 Nov 13, 2013
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/santacruz/ci...

'Santa Cruz task force finds courts have 'failed' the community'

Rob---------I'm counting the hours until you take to the microphone and proselytize again. So much material in this town. fight the good fight and again PLEASE dont fuggup the MP3!!!!!!!!!
BRBoperative

Danville, CA

#155 Nov 14, 2013
Great show so far ROB! Like that you are playing the recycling item from the Council. Liked how you cued it up while playing 'sleep on the mayors lawn' great editing. mad props on that one. I honor you for continuing such a thought provoking show and for being a valiant info-warrior. Carry on sir.
BRBoperative

San Jose, CA

#156 Nov 14, 2013
Robert do the world a favor and please die soon.
nAnnY

Santa Cruz, CA

#157 Nov 14, 2013
BRBoperative wrote:
Robert do the world a favor and please die soon.
*INSERT* Another death threat by _________, must be another TBSC Troll.*END*
/COPY
/PASTE
/SPAM
//NERDRAGE
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#158 Nov 15, 2013
Gotta love it!!

It's the 15th of the Month, and nobody has contributed a single penny to Indycrap!!

They must be following Robert the Multi-millionaire's example!!!
BRBanger

San Jose, CA

#159 Nov 17, 2013
brbarchivemonitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Rob. absolute disaster. Your show [sunday nov 10th] failed to archive AGIAN!!!!!!!!!! Hope it is on the backup link with the show descriptions SOON. I need my BRB FIX dammmit. In the mean time I am listing to the task farce audio directly. It is torture listening to these rubes without your brilliant insights.
http://www.huffsantacruz.org/brb-descriptions...
Good luck. Best wishes.
http://radiolibre.org/brb/brb131117.mp3

A-Gain ROB? common dude just frikken record the mp3 yourself. its clear u cant rely on the archive. 3 megabyte audio clip which is SUPPOSED to be about 70 megabytes. Bad Mp3. Common rob. I respect you. You have encouraged me to write raving editorials and stand up against authority-less security guards on PUBIC property. I am more technically skilled than most, but I FORGOT to run my own person stream capture last night. As a result I guess I missed the show unless it is posted on the show description area.
3 cheers anyway, but I feel like I need to rag on you to encourage you to get it right....[sigh]
BRBcostumes

Milpitas, CA

#160 Nov 21, 2013
Fantazzzzteek show. listing to BRB right now.
Rob. this year at the D.T.A. Christmas parade you should endorse Analicia's nickname for you and actually go as 'Scary Santa'. Santa clause suit and hat with a demon mask and red glowing horns. make it about the Downtown association/merchants/TBSC or city council somehow. It will provide good political theater and be a welcome break from your tattered bathrobe. 300 Cheeeeeerz.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#161 Nov 21, 2013
November 21st, and still not ONE PENNY in donations to Indycrap!!

Yup, Robert the multi-millionaire must be their biggest "Contributor"!!!!

BWAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAA!!!!
BRBfellatio

Santa Cruz, CA

#162 Nov 21, 2013
BRBcostumes wrote:
Fantazzzzteek show. listing to BRB right now.
Rob. this year at the D.T.A. Christmas parade you should endorse Analicia's nickname for you and actually go as 'Scary Santa'. Santa clause suit and hat with a demon mask and red glowing horns. make it about the Downtown association/merchants/TBSC or city council somehow. It will provide good political theater and be a welcome break from your tattered bathrobe. 300 Cheeeeeerz.
Analicia's pick was "Creepy Santa". "Scary Santa" predates her and the rise of your boner for TBSC by years. Speaking of, shouldn't you be slarveing Robert's pickle by now, hoping his fame rubs off on you?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Buzz

Daly City, CA

#163 Nov 22, 2013
BRBfellatio wrote:
<quoted text>
Analicia's pick was "Creepy Santa". "Scary Santa" predates her and the rise of your boner for TBSC by years. Speaking of, shouldn't you be slarveing Robert's pickle by now, hoping his fame rubs off on you?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Is Rob's pickle "Violey"?
Tampa Drawl

Discovery Bay, CA

#164 Dec 3, 2013
I'll just leave *-THIS-* here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/02/pope...

"Pope Francis secretly sneaks out at night to help the homeless, source says"

Who is more GODlike and humanitarian DBS.....OR Robert Norsemon?
DBS

San Jose, CA

#165 Dec 3, 2013
Tampa Drawl wrote:
I'll just leave *-THIS-* here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/02/pope...
"Pope Francis secretly sneaks out at night to help the homeless, source says"
Who is more GODlike and humanitarian DBS.....OR Robert Norsemon?
Let's see,.. there's Robert the Trustfund multi-millionaire who has never worked a single HOUR,who never contributes a single penny to the people he claims to care so much about. He only exploits their misery, to try to impose his crackpot empowerment agenda.

Then there's DBS who contributes his Property taxes, Federal income taxes, State income taxes SSI taxes, sales taxes,etc, because he's been a productive employed member of society his entire adult life.He has also made substantial contributions to registered charities, and volunteered to work at the VFW and other venues to help the less fortunate.

Gosh, that's a tough choice.
Norse Ass Monkey

Daly City, CA

#166 Dec 3, 2013
Norse Ass Monkey Colby wrote:
I'll just leave *-THIS-* here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/02/pope...
"Pope Francis secretly sneaks out at night to help the homeless, source says"
Who is more GODlike and humanitarian DBS.....OR Robert Norsemon?
John, is that a new mole on your chin or is it one of Robert's dingleberries? http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-37Jq_3LJ4pg/UUoE_-X...

P.S. YOU actually look better than your posts!
Trust Fund Baby DBS

Moraga, CA

#167 Dec 3, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying crapsack.

(B) My family purchased a large tract of land in early 80's. My house was constructed in the early 90's. You have ZERO idea who paid for what, so stop posting fraudulent information, when you have NO IDEA what the facts are.
(
Thank you for admitting the family trust bought your property for you.

Was the land purchase separate from your individual trust fund?

So your daddy made the decision for you to live in California, even though you were an adult when you moved here?

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#168 Dec 3, 2013
Ass Monkey John wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for admitting the family trust bought your property for you.
Was the land purchase separate from your individual trust fund?
So your daddy made the decision for you to live in California, even though you were an adult when you moved here?
Go give 'Jabba" a jab, John/
Go to her, John C!
She is your Sister!
love her
love her
love her
love her
love her
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Its Her meat curtain!
Give her a hoof massage tonight!
She Is Your Sister!
Go To Her, John C!
BRBfanbase

Oakland, CA

#169 Dec 16, 2013
http://radiolibre.org/brb/brb131215.mp3

3:07 to 3:11:20 - A caller calls in a and strokes Roberts Ego. Rob Responds honestly addressing BOTH his rabid fans like myself AND critics like RazorRay who claim he 'exploits' the homeless as well and those like DBS/TBSC brigade who claim Rob has a gigantic trust fund and could house every homeless person in the town. He admits he is only a talker, but acknowledges that he appreciated the support of those who enjoy his talking. He is humble and well spoken. If only DBS were 1/10th the man Robert is. Carry on valiant Info-warrior; history will view you in a more positive light than the boos you get from the audience at the task FARCE council meet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
On the 22nd day of X-mas (DBS version) (Dec '13) 1 hr John e Laughingstock 15
Anti-police fliers found near site of Santa Cru... (Jun '10) 2 hr Los Angeles 122
On the 25th day of X-mas (DBS version) (Jan '14) 2 hr DBS 11
DBS's Haunted House 3 hr Vance 14
Who got John Colby booted out of MGA (Dec '13) 3 hr Get a job ColbyLOSER 32
On the 24th day of X-mas (DBS version) (Jan '14) 3 hr Analicia C 6
DBS ate the CRICKETS 3 hr Get a job ColbyLOSER 3
Bigger Manboobs: DBS or Steve Clark ??? 5 hr Robin 19
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Santa Cruz News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santa Cruz

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]