leena

Santa Cruz, CA

#1 Jun 24, 2012
Leena

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Jun 25, 2012
leena wrote:
Doesn't it have a real kicker at the end? A great example of all the liars and false facades that troll the internet!
DBS

United States

#3 Jun 27, 2012
Leena wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't it have a real kicker at the end? A great example of all the liars and false facades that troll the internet!
Are you a Tall Hot Blond, Leena??????????

;)
eviction party

Santa Cruz, CA

#4 Jun 27, 2012
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Tall Hot Blond, Leena??????????
;)
Considering that "leena"/"Leena " is really Pat and/or John, I'd have to say no.

Posting to yourself like that is kooky; if it's your sister, it's just creepy.
DBS

Foster City, CA

#5 Jun 27, 2012
eviction party wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering that "leena"/"Leena " is really Pat and/or John, I'd have to say no.
Posting to yourself like that is kooky; if it's your sister, it's just creepy.
All love is good. But no, I don't have a sister.
Donny B

San Francisco, CA

#6 Dec 7, 2012
buzz is the hottest blonde around

she makes me hotttttt
honey badger

Oshkosh, WI

#7 Dec 10, 2012
eviction party wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering that "leena"/"Leena " is really Pat and/or John, I'd have to say no.
Posting to yourself like that is kooky; if it's your sister, it's just creepy.
hmm he could poke out his eyes put vicks chest rub up his nose n stuff his ears with play dough n then leena could b anything he desired right????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Santa Cruz commission floats Pacific one-way tr... 1 hr Donny B 5
News Santa Cruz City Council reaffirms vote to purch... 3 hr WooF 16
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 5 hr RICKY RAT 417
Robert Kahnjob is getting trashed on the Sentin... 20 hr Reality Check 11
News Families of Santa Cruz police sign petition for... Thu Donny B 16
News Public disruption over armored vehicle ends San... Thu WOOF 25
News Community discussion rages over Santa Cruz poli... Thu Nazi blaster 9
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]