Comments
21 - 40 of 61 Comments Last updated May 29, 2013
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the man using my name. Loon.
I've told you this is my name now. You lie too much to use it.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Reality Check wrote:
Here is the actual petition asking for Buzz to get help before he hurts someone in the community.
He's a ticking time bomb.
CRUCIAL ALERT::: DANGEROUS TEACHER IN SCOTTS VALLEY: Click on the following link to read abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very lewd:
Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz:::
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
PLEASE HELP THE COMMUNITY: THIS A WARNING FOR ALL PARENTS, THERE IS AN ABUSIVE TEACHER/PREDATOR IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family.
"Buzz" claims he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has claimed he weighs over 235 pounds, but he may have changed his appearance recently.
Please help us gather more info about this dangerous person! Share this with your parents groups! Share this info with all of your friends, neighbors, and co-workers...also social networks!
National Association for Prevention of Teacher Abuse:::
http://endteacherabuse.org/
The main parents group just found a couple of more quotes from Buzz that should make it easier to track him down. I will update the predator alerts soon!
Two newly discovered Buzz quotes:
"Too bad Buzz lives in an $800K, house and is retired with a pension and investments, while ColbyLoser lives in section 8 housing"
"P.S. ColbyLoser the letters I receive from UC-Berkeley are addressed to "Dr. Buzz". I had no trouble ever finding a job and build a nice life for my family. I sure wouldn't be bragging about an advanced degree if I had your life, John."
Keep searching for "Buzz", the community needs to be warned!
Keep signing the petition, people, it is working, Buzz feels the heat!
Keep posting these, people, they are working!!!!
Buzz

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

I can sure see why 28 of your neighbors signed a real petition to get you evicted. You make up a fictitious petition in this forum and rave on like a crazy man. I'd of signed the petition to boot your lazy ass out.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

How's the job search going, DBS?

Have your TBSC buddies found you any leads yet?

Doesn't Take Back Santa Cruz have any job openings?
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Fail again fool.
I already have a job.
But I don't really need one.
I prefer to be a productive member of society. Something you haven't done since you got fired in 1992.
Oh? Is that why you lie on the couch all day and tell people you are retired? lol
WooF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh? Is that why you lie on the couch all day and tell people you are retired? lol
One retires from a job, John. That's a satisfaction you will never achieve as a lifelong parasite and drain on society. You will continue to operate below the bottom rung and whine about it until you squeak out of existence. You'll go out with both the whimper and a whine, John. You won't be missed.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WooF wrote:
<quoted text>
One retires from a job, John. That's a satisfaction you will never achieve as a lifelong parasite and drain on society. You will continue to operate below the bottom rung and whine about it until you squeak out of existence. You'll go out with both the whimper and a whine, John. You won't be missed.
DBS says he is retired, but he also says he works full time....I was just pointing out his lies, Buzz.
DBS

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
DBS says he is retired, but he also says he works full time....I was just pointing out his lies, Buzz.
The only thing that proves, is you're too stupid to grasp the concept of being retired on paper, vs. retired and no longer employed.
DBS

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BTW dumbshit, anyone with a seven figure asset-to-debt ratio, is "retired" on paper,even if they still work.

Duhhhhh!!!

An old pal of mine was one of Microsoft's earliest employees. He was "retired" in his late 30's. He still works at a job that barely pays him anything. He likes being a productive element of society. You ought to try it sometime!!!!
WooF is epic failure

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Is WooF named in the dangerous teacher petition? Buzz might be a WooFer.
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
May 14, 2013
 
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that proves, is you're too stupid to grasp the concept of being retired on paper, vs. retired and no longer employed.
Colbyloon can't understand the concept of working, much less the more complex concept of working to 'retirement', then continuing to work. I guess John will stay on welfare/disability until he 'wins'. Does being batshit crazy count as a disability?
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Colbyloon can't understand the concept of working, much less the more complex concept of working to 'retirement', then continuing to work. I guess John will stay on welfare/disability until he 'wins'. Does being batshit crazy count as a disability?
DBS said he was 'retired' and then he said he is on the 'treadmill' still as he works 9-5.

The language and phrases he used contradict each other. He's lying about something, and you are pitiful for always protecting him, just like Donny B is.

I guess it's just what you Take Back Santa Cruz loons do for each other....lie, lie, and lie some more.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
DBS said he was 'retired' and then he said he is on the 'treadmill' still as he works 9-5.
The language and phrases he used contradict each other. He's lying about something, and you are pitiful for always protecting him, just like Donny B is.
I guess it's just what you Take Back Santa Cruz loons do for each other....lie, lie, and lie some more.
The "Treadmill" I was referring to, was the concept of going to WORK!!

But you wouldn't know about that kind of thing.

Whether or not I can step "Off the Treadmill" any time I want, is an entirely separate issue.

The ColbyLOON parasites are the burden that the Taxpayers are stuck carrying while on "The Treadmill".
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Treadmill" I was referring to, was the concept of going to WORK!!
But you wouldn't know about that kind of thing.
Whether or not I can step "Off the Treadmill" any time I want, is an entirely separate issue.
The ColbyLOON parasites are the burden that the Taxpayers are stuck carrying while on "The Treadmill".
Again, the language you are using implies you are lying....there is no standard implication in using the term 'treadmill' that a person is carrying anything...duh.

Typical Take Back Santa Cruz fail logic.

And people, if you ever hear DBS talking about parasites, read these relevant threads to find out who the real parasite is....

DBS: My Family Paid for Your Family's Education
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Are all TBSC members unemployed like DBS?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

The DBS Klan: Leeching off America Since WWII
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
WooF is epic failure

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Why don't you just answer the question WooF: did you sign the petition or not sign it?
WooF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

WooF is epic failure wrote:
Why don't you just answer the question WooF: did you sign the petition or not sign it?
It's impossible since no petition exists, ColbyLoon. The idea for such a petition exists inside your diseased colon where your facts are stored.
Whack job!
WooF is epic failure

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WooF: then did you sign the petition to evict the Colby's instead?
WooF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WooF is epic failure wrote:
WooF: then did you sign the petition to evict the Colby's instead?
I guess that means you can't produce the petition, John!
People have seen copies of your eviction petition,however, mostly because you were stupid enough to post it online!

John you lost. You're a liar and a blowhard and everyone on this forum knows it.
Donny B

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
DBS said he was 'retired' and then he said he is on the 'treadmill' still as he works 9-5.
The language and phrases he used contradict each other. He's lying about something, and you are pitiful for always protecting him, just like Donny B is.
I guess it's just what you Take Back Santa Cruz loons do for each other....lie, lie, and lie some more.
I've got news for ya Sherlock...

1) DBS doesn't need me or anyone else to protect or defend him.

2) I've asked you several times to prove your fabrications, lies, distortions, etc. and you still haven't been able to do so. Yet again you prove to the world that your posts are irrelevant and prove nothing.
WooF is epic failure

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Just be honest for once WooF. Even people on the Sentinel fear you're a danger to their children.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Santa Cruz Forum right now

Search the Santa Cruz Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Santa Cruz homeless shelter continues director ... 4 min Donny B 13
Does Aaron Whiting have a trust fund? 11 min Donny B 275
SV Teacher "Buzz" still stalking topix users (Jan '14) 20 min Donny B 481
Is DBS a Good Employee? (Jul '12) 25 min DBS 157
Buzz also stalks as "Culo de Chongo" 34 min Donny B 15
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 56 min frozen c 7,852
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr Orange Cove cow licker 200,366
•••
•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Santa Cruz News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santa Cruz
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••