How much Dog Doo did my Neighbor put ...

How much Dog Doo did my Neighbor put in the Creek??

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

Helms-enator

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1 Aug 16, 2014
Well you decide for your self from the potash showing on the leafs of my dahlia plant----or how many millions of dollars of e-coli related respiratory illness's in the people's downstream of the creek who have vegetable gardens or fruit trees etc etc.

https://flic.kr/p/oHWqWu

If it was up to me-I'd take their dog away and put a pet owning clause on them .

Helms-enator

Location hidden

#2 Aug 16, 2014
If eat more than 2 tomato's-- from my garden--it's emergency room time from e-coli respiratory illness.

Helms-enator

Location hidden

#4 Aug 16, 2014
I got dog sxt sugar coated frosted frosted flake Dahlia's!!! I wonder how many people died from respiratory illness on Escalona etc and Van ness-King st. etc .Bay st.? I tired talking to her--about it and she denies it--, but I know for a fact she sprays the doo in the creek with the hose--she drinks too much etc. so does her husband.

Helms-enator

Location hidden

#5 Aug 16, 2014
you don't believe me about the "ash' in dog food--read this

http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/choosing-dog-fo...

Helms-enator

Location hidden

#6 Aug 16, 2014
That means that gal put several thousand tons of dog sxt ine creek over a period of 30 years.

Helms-enator

Location hidden

#7 Aug 16, 2014
1 tablespoon of clove powder in a bowl of cereal will should clear up a e-coli related respiratory illness--stay by a bathroom and don't put e-coli contaminated food products in your system again--you'll know when you do--you'll sneeze and have a asthma attack or respiratory illness.

Helms-enator

Location hidden

#8 Aug 16, 2014
hot cereal.

Helms-enator

Location hidden

#9 Aug 16, 2014
People will say--"its white mildew" etc., but not on the entire plant and its the e-coli that cause's the mildew and the ash from the dog doo that gives it's color--the plants I did not water--with the creek water---do not have the white mildew or dog sxt e-coli ash related fungus.

Helms-enator

Location hidden

#10 Aug 16, 2014
Broadleaf plants ---excrete the dog sxt ash--THEN it turns into a fungus---, I double dog dare you to eat my tomatoes--you'll be sneezing green snot with a emergency room respiratory arrest visit real quick.

Helms-enator

Location hidden

#11 Aug 16, 2014
That gal is not going to admit---that means she lose's her dogs-and gets sued and fined , jail etc.-----I sat and watch them spray their whole back lot into the creek intentionally--the landscapers-- do the same thing with the blower.-----Their no good. There is no way she or that guy can clean up after two large dogs(their not medium dogs)--their not capable of dragging 25 pounds of dog shit every 4-5 days to the trash bin-their just not going to do that because of their addiction

Helms-enator

Location hidden

#12 Aug 16, 2014
I got 7 zucchini plants on my roof that I water with the tap water distilled-- no white mildew or dog sxt ash mold from e-coli. CASE PROVED

Helms-enator

Location hidden

#13 Aug 16, 2014
I got 5 bucks that says--everyone with a garden on the creek that uses that creek water---has a e-coli related asthma or respiratory illness or allergies.

Helms-enator

Location hidden

#14 Aug 16, 2014
I don't care if their "local yokels" , that does not give them the right to e-coli the community and make people sick.

Helms-enator

Location hidden

#15 Aug 17, 2014
IF dog sxt stayed dog sxt and did not break down etc.and stay "formed' as a "Log of Gibralter-"--spraying would be okay-but dog sxt breaks down and disintegrates into dust or soil--and spraying puts the e-coli from the dog sxt into the water--I know for a fact the dogs "go" in the corner of the lot and they spray that right into the water--along with urine etc. for the rest of the yard spraying and e-coli-ing everyone's garden all the way down to bay st.

Helms-enator

Location hidden

#16 Aug 17, 2014
I just overheard them talking-- The gals husband's friend said-- "sorry I can't do it, he's too indian" the gals husband said---"that's alright-I'll find someone else"--the kid of the gal's husband's friend said-- "he's a snitch"--etc.---So I might have to sock up a biker dog sxt wino hitman.---We'll see.
gasp

Santa Cruz, CA

#17 Aug 17, 2014
Helms-enator wrote:
I just overheard them talking-- The gals husband's friend said-- "sorry I can't do it, he's too indian" the gals husband said---"that's alright-I'll find someone else"--the kid of the gal's husband's friend said-- "he's a snitch"--etc.---So I might have to sock up a biker dog sxt wino hitman.---We'll see.
sounds like a credible threat

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#18 Aug 18, 2014
Sounds like jeffie's ingested one e. coli burrito too many. :)

Helms-enator

Location hidden

#19 Aug 18, 2014
gasp wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like a credible threat
I'll show my cloud.
ANON

Santa Cruz, CA

#20 Aug 18, 2014
https://www.flickr.com/photos/67099418 @N05/9098171016/in/photostream /

Great shot. The 'dope bag' that is responsible for all the nonwhite racketeering in real estate around here. I get it.
ANON

Santa Cruz, CA

#21 Aug 18, 2014
https://www.flickr.com/photos/67099418 @N05/909817101/in/photostream/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Home sweet sedan: Car camping in Santa Cruz County (May '15) Thu Emmanuel Goldstein 26
Take Back Santa Cruz Spammers (May '13) Sep 17 Buzz 47
Jim Spring, Failed PhD (Apr '14) Sep 15 Now Hiring 70
The Jimmy Springer Show (Feb '15) Sep 13 Now Hiring 65
News Hearing begins to determine if Santa Cruz teen ... Sep 12 jim w 1
News Santa Cruza s Garfield Park church for sale at $3M Sep 9 BUMP 1
News Coast Line: Art of Communication to host festiv... Sep 7 mr rogers 2

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages