Homeless Sanctuary Crusaders Plan To ...

Homeless Sanctuary Crusaders Plan To 'Set Record Straight' at City Council Meeting

There are 31 comments on the Patch.com story from Jul 22, 2014, titled Homeless Sanctuary Crusaders Plan To 'Set Record Straight' at City Council Meeting. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Hoping to "bring sanctuary" to the transients of Santa Cruz, the grassroots group , Santa Cruz Sanctuary Village , is being blasted this week by opponents of its plans to erect a homeless encampment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tinia

Hayward, CA

#22 Jul 23, 2014
My Swimming Pool wrote:
He's so neat he's so cool...
John Colby DOMINATES Topix!
He must be a GREAT MAN to magetize so many!
They have NO LIFE without JOHN COLBY.
John Colby, AWAKE!
https://www.google.com/search...
Dood, when you say this kind of stuff to DBS he thinks he won and will troll forever.....
Donny B

Fairfax, VA

#23 Jul 23, 2014
TBSC Hive Loons wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look. The bot stopped posting the same cut and paste lies over and over again.
Is this cut and paste also?
Hardly lies. The links to John Colby's rants and ravings on the Internet are HIS own words and that bugs the hell out of you, doesn't it? His internet history is a reflection of what he really is... an irrelevant, mentally deficient, academically challenged, malcontent.
John Colby

San Leandro, CA

#24 Jul 23, 2014
Jeffry reloaded my my colon and I'm in high rave tonight!

“Please John Colby, gargle me.”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#26 Jul 23, 2014
Yeah, having Stacy go up and peddle her shtick with Brent looking on, that went well. She did manage to finish in five minutes.

Rumor has it, John couldn't last 5min w/ Phatty and that is why she turned to Norse.

Got gargle?
John Colby

San Leandro, CA

#27 Jul 23, 2014
Do Henry wrote:
Yeah, having Stacy go up and peddle her shtick with Brent looking on, that went well. She did manage to finish in five minutes.
Rumor has it, John couldn't last 5min w/ Phatty and that is why she turned to Norse.
Got gargle?
Can you come over tonight? I really could use a warm meal. Gargle,gargle.
Lying TBSC Loon DBS

Sonoma, CA

#28 Jul 23, 2014
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
No he didn't.
Don Lane did, to get Colby LOSER to shut up. Unfortunately it didn't work. Like Colby.
P.S. How come the LOON can't even find himself housing?
You always admit I am right when you respond to posts about Colby finding people housing.....

You admit that John Colby found someone housing and it kills you, doesnt it?

He also debated the Mayor on television about homeless issues, and you TBSC hive trolls have been swarming on him ever since.....

Your just an anti homeless TBSC bigot, DBS.....
Donny B

Fairfax, VA

#29 Jul 23, 2014
John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you come over tonight? I really could use a warm meal. Gargle,gargle.
John in action...

My Swimming Pool

Santa Cruz, CA

#30 Jul 23, 2014
Therefore, be it resolved in Topix WASTREL land, John Colby Erwache!

Every knee shall bow...
My Swimming Pool

Santa Cruz, CA

#31 Jul 23, 2014
With a swoop of his hand, 1000 Topix followers accounts are deleted! Power and majesty! DBS and Donny B are prostrate! JOHN COLBY leads Topix, with an IRON FIST! John Colby, Erwache!!!
NONA

Santa Cruz, CA

#32 Jul 23, 2014
My Swimming Pool wrote:
With a swoop of his hand, 1000 Topix followers accounts are deleted! Power and majesty! DBS and Donny B are prostrate! JOHN COLBY leads Topix, with an IRON FIST! John Colby, Erwache!!!
Only in your wildest dreams, Pat. The only thing John leads is you into the same trouble he manifests upon himself.
John Colby Lies

Oakland, CA

#33 Jul 24, 2014
He's never done anything for anyone. Except to lie about them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holy Shlicht! Santa Merrida "Bend Over" Troll O... 7 hr All hail the WD 57
News Randall Philip Kane, founder of Catalyst Club, ... (Jul '09) Jan 16 ella seneres 93
specialized bicycle company Problem Jan 14 JammedTrailBike 1
Review: Highland Meadows Apartments (Apr '11) Jan 12 Maribel 1,224
News Aptos man arrested for being 'prolific graffiti... (May '09) Jan 12 username 25
News To Fight Climate Change, New York City Takes on... Jan 11 Nice start 1
News PVUSD cuts $5.5 million (Feb '10) Jan 7 quien sabe 80

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages