Norse distributes flier promoting exe...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Helms-enator

Berkeley, CA

#22 Mar 25, 2014
The asian latino hasidic wannabe racketeering groups even racketeering the social services on river st. and the drug programs etc.---
john

Santa Cruz, CA

#24 Mar 25, 2014
Helms-enator wrote:
<quoted text>The state of california did not maintain the precedence of felonies, especially santa cruz county-- maybe a knight in shining armor with a health care mantra will come to asian latino hasidics emotional rescue--
http://youtu.be/zAlffza3K2E
john I'm straight
Do you sit at the Watering Hole getting drunk while telling Topix about your STD experiences with other rackateering races?
jeffry helms

United States

#25 Mar 25, 2014
john wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you sit at the Watering Hole getting drunk while telling Topix about your STD experiences with other rackateering races?
High end felony criminal behavior overrides lesser offenses and since when is a felony , anti-semitism? Never , only in "la la" land at the ethnic's building with the pot heads at UCSC
jeffry helms

United States

#26 Mar 25, 2014
john wrote:
<quoted text>
When HPV hit, I stopped hanging out at the communal drinking areas--too much of a risk and hazard-I'm not getting wrapped up in a hpv court case chain.
Helms-enator

United States

#28 Mar 25, 2014
john wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer me this john---Is it illegal to murder a serial killer? How are they going to prosecute your case---that's why people rob dope dealers and hookers ripp off their johns--the police can't do anything about it--their criminal behavior is worse.
Helms-enator

United States

#29 Mar 25, 2014
Put me down right smack dab in the middle of a asian latino racketeering group and watch me go to work!! whooo hoo!
Helms-enator

United States

#30 Mar 25, 2014
If the shelter staff stole the social services etc.---its pretty much legal for a homeless person to steal from them etc.
Helms-enator

United States

#31 Mar 25, 2014
If they prosecute the homeless guy stealing for the shelter staff---then they have to prosecute the shelter staff etc.--they lose their house--the homeless guy gets petty theft with a explanation--probation
Helms-enator

United States

#33 Mar 25, 2014
The police are just going to drive off without saying anything--Its legal to steal from someone who stole from you!!!!
moxlimfuphe

Brentwood, CA

#34 Apr 30, 2015
moxlimfuphe

Brentwood, CA

#35 Apr 30, 2015
So dammm st0kked right now. amzgin waether and ROBsss BRB show is on in THIRTY beetchesss!!!

http://radiolibre.org/brb/brb150426.mp3
Sam Melgoza

Brentwood, CA

#36 Apr 30, 2015
I am NOT paul mendoza
Whistleman

Brentwood, CA

#39 May 1, 2015
Yo Rob! there seems to be some sort of downtown DAP style crackdown happening today. You should get out and do some copwatching or at least some good ole street interviews!
Whistleman

Brentwood, CA

#40 May 1, 2015
Open container on the leeve. Freishence Alarmen is en route me furher!!!!!
Whistleman

Brentwood, CA

#41 May 1, 2015
Hitler finds out there are still bums on the Levee:

ANON

Brentwood, CA

#42 May 1, 2015
Something tells me the Dap meeting with the take back neighbors at the PD a week ago looked like this too:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DBS Lost (Jul '12) 36 min Brotherly Love 106
Thorium power plant-Wave of the future?? 39 min Brotherly Love 3
News Thousands come out to WAMM Festival (Sep '08) 42 min Brotherly Love 240
"Gang" robberies in Oakland 5 hr ITS HAPPENING 1
News Cops and Courts blog: Man arrested for Santa Cr... (Dec '08) Apr 25 pinkysnarf 2
News Legacy of labor leader lives on Apr 24 Ignorance 6
News Mysterious door rattling reported in county; ea... (Mar '09) Apr 18 liza 108

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages