John "Cohen" on CFAB
John E victed Colby

Santa Cruz, CA

#21 Nov 25, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
https://www.indybay.org/newsit ems/2013/11/24/18746769.php?sh ow_comments=1#18746819
Not only that, John either hijacked his sister's Facebook page or fatty patty is all upset at the way her sociopath brother is being treated on the CFABSC page.
3 words. "off his meds"
Hey Fat Pat! Go start your own group! You can rename it "The Parents Group" since John has so many teaparties with his sockpuppets.
Interesting.... care to share what Phatty had to say?
John E victed Colby

Santa Cruz, CA

#22 Nov 25, 2013
Rawwk wrote:
Rawwk! ColbyLoon takes it in the caboose, again and again and again.... Rawwk!! Steve Pleich has his number! Rawwk!!
Rawwktil Robert's using Colby as a tool to use against Pleich. Robert didn't give a shit about John as he was being evicted or done anything to help him since! John's a useful idiot! Rawwk! Rawwk!!
The only reason Colby joined CFABSC is to rant against TBSC.
The only reason Robert is having anything to do with John is to use Colby "as a tool against Pleich".

Colby is so pathetic he thinks that Robert and him are now bestest friends! Sad.....

No it's not, It's HILARIOUS!!!!!!
SMH

Santa Cruz, CA

#23 Nov 25, 2013
Now Pat's claiming John Colby only posts as John Colby, which this forum aside, is simply ridiculous since he was known to most of CFABSC as "John Cohen" through his FB profile. These people really do need to straighten their shit out and I applaud Steve Pleich for seeing through the Colby self-induced soap-opera show.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#24 Nov 25, 2013
John E victed Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason Colby joined CFABSC is to rant against TBSC.
The only reason Robert is having anything to do with John is to use Colby "as a tool against Pleich".
Colby is so pathetic he thinks that Robert and him are now bestest friends! Sad.....
No it's not, It's HILARIOUS!!!!!!
See my post #20 previous page. Robert signed up as a member of Phat Pat and John's new group.
The Truth Hurts

Aptos, CA

#25 Nov 25, 2013
Rawwk wrote:
Rawwk! ColbyLoon takes it in the caboose, again and again and again.... Rawwk!! Steve Pleich has his number! Rawwk!!
Rawwktil Robert's using Colby as a tool to use against Pleich. Robert didn't give a shit about John as he was being evicted or done anything to help him since! John's a useful idiot! Rawwk! Rawwk!!
You nailed it. Robert didn't give a bird's crap about John and his eviction, but first chance he gets, he uses John's pathetic Facebook banning as "censorship" fodder against Steve, who Robert has plenty of beefs with (They both admit that Robert was the first person banned from the group).

John's plight is just a chip. It's just a reason for Robert to bark about injustice without actually doing anything. It gives Robert a platform.

And poor John, he just gets used and abused.
SMH

Santa Cruz, CA

#26 Nov 25, 2013
"John only recently even got access to the internet"

Really, Pat? How does that explain his use of email to spread his failed FOIA campaigns or his "genealogical research" of his stalking victims?
John E victed Colby

Santa Cruz, CA

#27 Nov 25, 2013
SMH wrote:
Now Pat's claiming John Colby only posts as John Colby, which this forum aside, is simply ridiculous since he was known to most of CFABSC as "John Cohen" through his FB profile. These people really do need to straighten their shit out and I applaud Steve Pleich for seeing through the Colby self-induced soap-opera show.
Didn't John Colby (the first time he got booted out of CFABSC) post as John Landon?
The Truth Hurts

Aptos, CA

#28 Nov 25, 2013
SMH wrote:
"John only recently even got access to the internet"
Really, Pat? How does that explain his use of email to spread his failed FOIA campaigns or his "genealogical research" of his stalking victims?
He lost it when he got evicted, but my guess is he's camping next to a free wifi hotspot.
SMH

Santa Cruz, CA

#29 Nov 25, 2013
John E victed Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't John Colby (the first time he got booted out of CFABSC) post as John Landon?
Since Pleich doesn't refer to Joe Landon as a separate entity and says only two people, Robert Norse and John Colby have been removed from the group, implying that John and "Joe" are one and the same as even Robert at his worst doesn't sink as low as John Colby/Joe Landon's paranoid, accusatory postings.

Since: May 12

Santa Cruz, CA

#30 Nov 25, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
See my post #20 previous page. Robert signed up as a member of Phat Pat and John's new group.
As much as I love giving Robert his usually well deserved floggings, he didn't join. He was added. But my guess is that we'll see the same 4 people posting over and over. Endless bitch about how mean everybody is just going on forever in the echo chamber.

As an example: Pat posted this welcome to somebody "Thanks we can have the same discussions and debates but no personal attacks or stalking". All well and good and keeping with the stated claim of the group. And the very next post, John is spouting off about perceived trolls and enablers. Then goes on a rant about Steve. He seems to have missed the point.
SMH

Santa Cruz, CA

#31 Nov 25, 2013
Pat now writes "No Shioban, Rachel Cook is a long time game friend of mine. Just goes to show how delusional yet another troll alt is being. Where does it end? As Rachel says rolling my eyes in disbelief."

Game friend? That's the same thing she said about "Bob Mitchell" back on the Sentinel comments when informed of how "Bob" and John's comments were duplicates of each other. I first figured Shioban's word as some wild accusation, but I'll be damned if Pat didn't just all but confirm it.
The Truth Hurts

Aptos, CA

#32 Nov 25, 2013
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#33 Nov 26, 2013
It's going to be hilarious when the Idiots on Indycrap finally figure out that ColbyLOON's sockpuppets are all the same LOSER!! Then Robert and Steve and Asshat Brent will turn against him.

Pass the Popcorn, it's gonna be quite entertaining!!!
Rawwk

Hayward, CA

#34 Nov 26, 2013
SMH wrote:
Rawwk! ColbyLOON is posting his insane drivel with his Oakland ISP in the "Why is a PhD and 'world class liguist'....thread. Rawwk! Phatty with her purple, diseased meatcurtains, is a BIG FAT LIAR! Just like brother John. Rawwk!!
WooF

Concord, CA

#35 Nov 26, 2013
In the. current GT Weekly, John pens a crybaby missive regarding the 180/ 180 program and is spamming HUD with FOI's, forgetting he's on their spam/delete list. No wonder Steve Schlict dropped him like toxic waste!
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#36 Nov 26, 2013
Colby and his new Facebook group "Citizens for a Positive Santa Cruz":

http://i.imgur.com/q0xn0UB.jpg
The Truth Hurts

Aptos, CA

#37 Nov 26, 2013
This thread is on fire! Must be from all of the fat drippings as John gets roasted and raked over the coals everywhere he posts his delusional rants.
Rawwk

Daly City, CA

#38 Nov 26, 2013
The Truth Hurts wrote:
This thread is on fire! Must be from all of the fat drippings as John gets roasted and raked over the coals everywhere he posts his delusional rants.
Rawwk! He's taking it in both cheeks today! And without Vaseline! Rawwk!!
John is Gone

Santa Cruz, CA

#39 Nov 26, 2013
SMH wrote:
Pat now writes "No Shioban, Rachel Cook is a long time game friend of mine. Just goes to show how delusional yet another troll alt is being. Where does it end? As Rachel says rolling my eyes in disbelief."
Game friend? That's the same thing she said about "Bob Mitchell" back on the Sentinel comments when informed of how "Bob" and John's comments were duplicates of each other. I first figured Shioban's word as some wild accusation, but I'll be damned if Pat didn't just all but confirm it.
John and Pat have no friends
DBS

San Jose, CA

#40 Dec 1, 2013
How's the job search going John?

Are you going to put the address of your "Luxury Hunting Cabin" on the applications?

Or the UPS Store because you just got evicted for Stalking Management and threatening to "Go Postal"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scrapped bill stalls broadband project 11 hr Whackadoodledoo 2
Fail again John Fri Woof 19
Please update the ColbyLOON website (Sep '15) Fri Woof 43
Why did fat chicks with colostomy bags steal th... Fri More Info 18
Vote For Donald Trump Thu Just Sayin 11
Will Apache Eddie hit Samar with a Colostomy Bag Apr 28 More Info 14
Meditation with Tibetan bowls and Reiki. Apr 27 nadejda _reiki 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages