First Prev
of 3
Next Last
John Violet Colby

Santa Cruz, CA

#1 Nov 18, 2013
Johnny's back on CFAB...
John E. Colby is definitely NOT the prettiest gal in the barn!!!
John Violet Colby

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Nov 18, 2013
Question: How long until this laughable POS is banned/evicted AGAIN?! LOL!!!!
Howdy Shinto

Danville, CA

#3 Nov 19, 2013
I'll just leave T*H*I*S here:

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/santacruz/ci...
Rawwk

Daly City, CA

#4 Nov 19, 2013
Howdy Shinto wrote:
I'll just leave T*H*I*S here:
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/santacruz/ci...
Rawwk! POS ColbyLOON gets slammed everywhere! Rawwk!!
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#5 Nov 19, 2013
Gotta love it!!

The LOSERLOON is complaining about the cost of Houses, but he hasn't had a job since getting fired in 1992!!

And we all know about his section-8 "success story"!!!

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#6 Nov 19, 2013
DBS wrote:
Gotta love it!!
The LOSERLOON is complaining about the cost of Houses, but he hasn't had a job since getting fired in 1992!!
And we all know about his section-8 "success story"!!!
Colbyloser couldn't afford a cardboard box.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#7 Nov 24, 2013
Gotta love it!!

Steve Pleich booted "John Cohen" out of CFAB for making unfounded claims!

And Brainchild Brent has his bloomers-in-A-bunch about it!

I can only guess that Asshat Adams doesn't know who John is
Reality Check

Aptos, CA

#8 Nov 24, 2013
When you have hemorrhoids, Preparation H!

Has anyone been banned from more local Facebook groups than John E. Colby and his army of sockpuppets?

When will IndyFail finally ban him too?

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2013/11/24/...

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#9 Nov 24, 2013
Why in the hell would Citizens For A Better Santa Cruz even have the raving stalker/loon as a member in the first place? Santa Cruz would be much better if John moved back to Fresno! Any group having him as a member would be discredited, marginalized and laughed at.
Evicted John

Santa Cruz, CA

#10 Nov 24, 2013
The Original Buzz wrote:
Why in the hell would Citizens For A Better Santa Cruz even have the raving stalker/loon as a member in the first place? Santa Cruz would be much better if John moved back to Fresno! Any group having him as a member would be discredited, marginalized and laughed at.
Petra's "how dare you Steve ban John "Cohen" from CFABSC" rant just got deleted.
What a dick/b*tch.
Evicted John

Santa Cruz, CA

#11 Nov 24, 2013
Interesting how Petra "champions" John on CFABSC.

He obviously "amuses" shim (she/him)...kinda like a pet.
Reality Check

Aptos, CA

#12 Nov 24, 2013
Help support grassroots independent media.
donate
$0.00 donated in past month
Rawwk

San Francisco, CA

#13 Nov 25, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Help support grassroots independent media.
donate
$0.00 donated in past month
Raawwk! Just reflects its value to society! Rawwk!!
Evicted John

Santa Cruz, CA

#14 Nov 25, 2013
John E. Colby.

The "E" is short for EVICTED.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#15 Nov 25, 2013
Gotta love it!

Steve Pliech told Robert Kahnjob on Indycrap why he booted ColbyLOSER off of CFAB.

Guess what for?

Baseless accusations, and crackpot conspiracy claims.

One of the many reasons he got booted out of MGA, and why he gets heckled everywhere else!!!

Yup, "Ya can't fix stupid"!!!
Reality Check

Aptos, CA

#16 Nov 25, 2013

Not only that, John either hijacked his sister's Facebook page or fatty patty is all upset at the way her sociopath brother is being treated on the CFABSC page.

3 words. "off his meds"

Hey Fat Pat! Go start your own group! You can rename it "The Parents Group" since John has so many teaparties with his sockpuppets.
Maybe

Santa Cruz, CA

#17 Nov 25, 2013
"On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 7:09 AM, Robert wrote:

Steve: What was your rationale for banning John?

Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 07:29:27 -0800
Subject: Re: FW: I'm really disappointed in you Steve
To: rnorse3 [at] hotmail.com

Robert,
As a courtesy to you I will provide a single, brief explanation. John consistently attacks those whom he deems to be engaged in some unlawful or secretive enterprise without any foundation in fact whatever. These arguments are always subject to evidence he thinks he will discover through the requests for public records that never seem to yield the substantive proof he needs. By contrast and to be fair, when you criticize or take exception to something, your arguments invariably contain some facts in support or, at least, some scintilla of evidence. I did not create CFAB SC as a forum for John's ceaseless screed about how unfair the world seems to him personally and as a whole; He has two perfectly serviceable facebook pages of his own to publish and pursue that agenda.
By the way, the final "tipping point" for me was John's most recent attack post in which he attributed his facts in support to a "tipster"; his word, not mine.
Be well,
Steve"
The Truth Hurts

Aptos, CA

#18 Nov 25, 2013
Steve Pleich has to explain to Robert Norse (of all people) what a troll John Colby is. Where was Robert when John got evicted? He was as far away as possible.

John has officially reached the all time lowest point in his miserable, pathetic life. He's been evicted from his section 8 apartment. He's been jobless now for over 20 years and counting, and continues to shit on his own name with his actions. He's even got his sister crying and begging for mercy for him in Steve's group (while lying about what an asshat he really is).

No home. No job. No respect. And now, no recognition by his peers.

Ladies and gentlement, I present you Santa Cruz's biggest loser for 2013: John E. Colby!
Rawwk

San Francisco, CA

#19 Nov 25, 2013
Rawwk! ColbyLoon takes it in the caboose, again and again and again.... Rawwk!! Steve Pleich has his number! Rawwk!!

Rawwktil Robert's using Colby as a tool to use against Pleich. Robert didn't give a shit about John as he was being evicted or done anything to help him since! John's a useful idiot! Rawwk! Rawwk!!
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#20 Nov 25, 2013
Awwwwww...isn't it sweet? Jabba the Gut and the Pillsbury Doughboy created their own site - Citizens for a Positive Santa Cruz. John can pull the sockpuppets out his arse and really build up the membership. I see it surpassing Steve's group in in a couple of hours. Of course, it will be tough on John's colon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For good laugh 2 hr Hwy 17 South Bill... 114
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr sand ship 200,999
Is DBS a PRINCE or a PAUPER??? 4 hr Hwy 17 South Bill... 35
Source of DBS's TRUST FUND? 5 hr DBS 5
Santa Cruz noisemakers draw praise, concern 6 hr anon 4
Archive for bigot posts by Donny B (Dec '13) 6 hr Hwy 17 South Bill... 191
Archive for Jim Spring posts (Dec '13) 7 hr TBSC Loons 798
•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
•••
•••