Santa Cruz finances on the rebound: C...

Santa Cruz finances on the rebound: City sees nearly $6M bump in revenue

There are 1 comment on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Feb 10, 2014, titled Santa Cruz finances on the rebound: City sees nearly $6M bump in revenue. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

Powered largely by an estimated 40 percent spike in hotel taxes and 12 percent jump in sales tax, Santa Cruz's financial outlook is stronger now than just about any period during the past decade.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

Freedom, CA

#1 Feb 11, 2014
City Council should NOT stop Robert Norse's tape recording! I am [trying] to watch the council online now. The audio is so Fksfkjin' q u i e t. I have to jack my volume up to 80 percent than any other sound blows my ears out. Plus they use Micro$oft Silver-light which is the near impossible STREAM to capture. they DO NOT provide a download of an offline capable file after fact, only this closed system useless streaming. HOW about and open format Mp4 or AVI guys? What are you trying to hide or keep control of? The Brown Act specified this information shall be pubic and ACCESSIBLE....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pacific Heights at 6900 Victoria Ave. Highland,... 1 hr Pacific Heights H... 28
Holy Shliht! Santa Merieda "Bend Over" Troll Ex... 5 hr Woof 234
Review: Highland Meadows Apartments (Apr '11) 15 hr maribel 1,281
The hatred of Tom C Mar 16 Phyllis 9
News Michael McClish charged with murder of Joanna "... (May '08) Mar 16 yidfellas v USA 397
News Oscar Rios' Accusers Speak, As He Resigns Mar 11 Guadalupe 5
News Grand jury indicts 13 alleged members of San Jo... (May '08) Mar 9 Slim loc 1 123

Santa Cruz Jobs

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages