Reality Check

Alamo, CA

#64 Aug 15, 2013
Buzz really needs to get some help.

Buzz continues to post incest allegations, here is one from today....

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Heinous Stalking Colby

San Ramon, CA

#65 Aug 15, 2013
John Colby wrote:
Fine dining, Colby-style! http://i.imgur.com/79LiJQP.jpg
WooF

Concord, CA

#66 Aug 15, 2013
[QUOTE who="John colby"Buzz really needs to get some help.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca... [/QUOTE]

You really are full of it soon be evicted Colby loser!

More info on John Colby, soon to be evicted, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 6-1. His neighbors are overjoyed at his eviction in
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic ...
Reality Check

Alamo, CA

#67 Aug 22, 2013
Read this quote from Buzz today...

"They could park a Verizon store in John Colby's colon and have room toads a Starbucks!"

Creepy and graphic and homophobic, yes, but also alarming because of the grammar....hopefully he is on psych meds and not meth.

Reality Check

Union City, CA

#69 Aug 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Read this quote from Buzz today...
"They could park a Verizon store in John Colby's colon and have room toads a Starbucks!"
Creepy and graphic and homophobic, yes, but also alarming because of the grammar....hopefully he is on psych meds and not meth.
Besides being a bigot, Buzz is a sexual deviant.

He really needs to get some help.
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#70 Aug 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
but in 27 days he'll be indoors...

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#71 Aug 23, 2013
John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything untrue about that quote, John? Your fellow creatures in the Pogonip may be able to verify that in 3 weeks 6 days...

P.S. John, if anyone took the dreck you post seriously, their head would explde!
TBSC Loon Alert

Foster City, CA

#72 Oct 2, 2013
Buzz is stalking as "WooF" today.

Not a lot of creativity or variety with that troll.
Bud

Santa Cruz, CA

#73 Oct 2, 2013
TBSC Loon Alert wrote:
/golfclap
Thanks for pointing that out, Einstein!
Bud

Santa Cruz, CA

#74 Oct 2, 2013
TBSC Loon Alert wrote:
Really?
TBSC Loon Alert

San Leandro, CA

#75 Oct 3, 2013
Buzz rarely posts as himself anymore.

He's certainly burned that old family nickname.

Goodbye Buzz, hello "WooF" stalker.
Dangerous Loon Buzz

San Jose, CA

#76 Nov 26, 2013
Updated Buzz Psychopath Info.....

Buzz's wife graduated from UCSC in 1977....

"Buzz: My wife, UCSC '77, got her teaching credential at San Jose State the year after graduated from UCSC. It took me also one year postgraduate work for my first credential."

Its time for a new predator/dangerous teacher alert to be crafted for him!

Any volunteers? Leilani? Parents Group? Tawny? Ming?

Scotts Valley

#77 Nov 26, 2013
John E victed Colby wrote:
Updated Buzz Psychopath Info.....
Buzz's wife graduated from UCSC in 1977....
"Buzz: My wife, UCSC '77, got her teaching credential at San Jose State the year after graduated from UCSC. It took me also one year postgraduate work for my first credential."
Its time for a new predator/dangerous teacher alert to be crafted for him!
Any volunteers? Leilani? Parents Group? Tawny? Ming?
Says the crazy king of sock puppets who was thrown out out every place he wanted to be. Recently CFAB booted him for being a hysterical liar and stalker.

Not long ago he was evicted from his section 8 apartment for such despicable behavior as:

•Disrupting liveability
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditures
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources
Dangerous Teacher Buzz

Moraga, CA

#78 Dec 23, 2013
TBSC Loon Alert wrote:
Buzz rarely posts as himself anymore.
He's certainly burned that old family nickname.
Goodbye Buzz, hello "WooF" stalker.
Buzz has been stalking John Colby on topix a lot lately, he even posts using Colby's name.

Buzz posts as "John E Colby", and thats his most common stalker name now.

DBS

Cupertino, CA

#79 Dec 23, 2013
Dangerous Teacher Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
ColbyLOSER the Welfare parasite needs to get a job.
MGA

United States

#80 Dec 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Buzz has been stalking John Colby on topix a lot lately, he even posts using Colby's name.
Buzz posts as "John E Colby", and thats his most common stalker name now.
We'd rather have 100 Buzzes to another Colby. You are a truly disturbed individual and a danger to anyone forced to be in your presence.
Merry Christmas to us. The nut is gone!
Dangerous Teacher Buzz

Hayward, CA

#81 Dec 27, 2013
I hope Buzz didn't go postal on Christmas this year.

I worry about his family.

Buzz and his TBSC "friends" were the only people trolling topix on Christmas day. I was hoping they would spend the holiday with their families.

I hope Buzz gets the help he needs, but "friends" like his are bound to drag him down with them. They dont care about him, they are just hanging out with him for a quick laugh.
Buzz

San Francisco, CA

#84 Dec 28, 2013
In his real life, John is an obese, angry, whiny, unemployed, delusional paranoid psychotic who resembles the Pillsbury Dough Boy and lives with his equally morbidly obese sister Pat and two incontinent cats in the Mission Gardens section 8 housing on Grandview in Santa Cruz.
John possesses an enormous, but totally unjustified ego. He claims to have a PhD from UCSC, but lives on public assistance. All the above is verifiable from letters written to IndyBay, Metro Santa Cruz, Topix, the Santa Cruz Sentinel and the San Jose Mercury News. He started on a tirade about meth. He brought meth into almost every thread he posted til it became ludicrous, and he still kept going. MAYBE this is why he's such a mess today.
John's "job" is trying to control all the Topix threads with time outs where he barrages city and county leaders with demands--none of which get serious consideration. He's sent out many complaints to HUD about his section 8 housing and has an ongoing war with JS Co who manages his complex. He's complained for over 3 years, but there he stays. Over 30 of his neighbors signed a petition to have him evicted, alleging he was a threat to children. Unfortunately, John is in a protected class and his neighbors are stuck living next to a ticking time bomb (my opinion).
John also loves to accuse his critics (people he doesn't know except for their posting names which he hijacks) of using meth, being on welfare, being unemployed and doing criminal acts of which there is no evidence. What's the term for someone who projects all his failings on to someone else?
This lead to his EVICTION from Mission Gardens for:
•Disrupting liveability
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditures
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources
and culminated in his expulsion from CFABSC.
In an email to Robert Kahn-Job on November 25, 2013, Steve Pleich states his reasons for evicting John E. Colby from the "Citizens for a Better Santa Cruz" group:
"John consistently attacks those whom he deems to be engaged in some unlawful or secretive enterprise without any foundation in fact whatever. These arguments are always subject to evidence he thinks he will discover through the requests for public records that never seem to yield the substantive proof he needs. By contrast and to be fair, when you criticize or take exception to something, your arguments invariably contain some facts in support or, at least, some scintilla of evidence. I did not create CFAB SC as a forum for John's ceaseless screed about how unfair the world seems to him personally and as a whole; He has two perfectly serviceable facebook pages of his own to publish and pursue that agenda.
By the way, the final "tipping point" for me was John's most recent attack post in which he attributed his facts in support to a "tipster"; his word, not mine."
John has had a very bad year AND it was all his doing!
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#85 Dec 28, 2013
I hope Buzz didn't go postal on Christmas this year.
I worry about his family.
Buzz and his TBSC "friends" were the only people trolling topix on Christmas day. I was hoping they would spend the holiday with their families.
I hope Buzz gets the help he needs, but "friends" like his are bound to drag him down with them. They dont care about him, they are just hanging out with him for a quick laugh.
there's only one person in this forum that has threatened to go postal and it's not Buzz.

Scotts Valley

#86 Dec 29, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
there's only one person in this forum that has threatened to go postal and it's not Buzz.
Unfortunately, Colby went off like a wet fart and soiled himself!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Norse--READ THIS-- (Oct '13) 35 min ANON 84
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 1 hr brasso 2,263
Take Back Santa Cruz/Greiner Archive (Sep '13) 3 hr DBS 674
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 5 hr just a post 5,064
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 13 hr langles 200,930
Archive for Jim Spring posts (Dec '13) 21 hr Do Henry 774
Brannon Schell is a Lying Hive Troll Sat Donny B 80
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Santa Cruz County was issued at September 14 at 9:01PM PDT

•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••