Sockpuppets and Jim Spring

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

Hive Loons Abound

Hayward, CA

#1 Aug 24, 2014
This is a list for the new sockpuppet names that post here on topix at the same time that super troll Jim Spring posts in CFABSC.....

Relevent thread....

Archive for Jim Spring posts
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Here is the first name for the archive.....

"Rocky Horror"

Here is "Rocky Horror" calling people fat.......

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#2 Aug 24, 2014
Hive Loons Abound wrote:
This is a list for the new sockpuppet names that post here on topix at the same time that super troll Jim Spring posts in CFABSC.....
Relevent thread....
Archive for Jim Spring posts
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Here is the first name for the archive.....
"Rocky Horror"
Here is "Rocky Horror" calling people fat.......
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/ima...
Who Cares

San Francisco, CA

#3 Aug 24, 2014
Cop hater, John Colby, who loves responding to his own sock puppets and provides links to threads HE started as "proof". John is a compulsive stalker and liar who seeks new victims daily. GOOGLE him for a good laugh or good cry.

These transparent delusional postings by John Colby shows why he's seen as

Being voted the biggest liar in this forum.

A laughingstock existing on SSDI, payday loans and begging.

A entitled welfare queen for 22 years and counting.

A PhD not worth the paper it's printed on.

Has 2 emotional therapy cats and is still crazy.

In a bizarre sexual relationship with his obese incompetent sister,

Has no friends or supporters which was evidenced by unanswered pleas for help during his 90 day eviction process.

Insane, paranoid and psychotic and is usually off his medications.

Failed "Chimp" Advocate who can't even house himself

Homeless and living out of dumpsters while stealing wifi access

Evicted from Mission Garden Apartments' section 8 housing in Sept 2013 for:

-Harassing disabled residents;
•Disrupting livability
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditures
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources
Hive Loons Abound

Hayward, CA

#4 Sep 20, 2014
Hive Loons Abound wrote:
This is a list for the new sockpuppet names that post here on topix at the same time that super troll Jim Spring posts in CFABSC.....
Relevent thread....
Archive for Jim Spring posts
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Here is the first name for the archive.....
"Rocky Horror"
Here is "Rocky Horror" calling people fat.......
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Jim Spring clicked like on a post today in CFABSC when new troll "RsVp" was trolling on topix.....
WooF

San Francisco, CA

#5 Sep 20, 2014
Hive Loons Abound wrote:
<quoted text>
Jim Spring clicked like on a post today in CFABSC when new troll "RsVp" was trolling on topix.....
As you rave like an idiot on the 1st anniversary of your eviction from MGA. You find a new victim to stalk! You are beyond stupid.
ANON

San Jose, CA

#6 Sep 20, 2014
Brilliant title.

"Sockpuppets and Jim Spring" It could be a book title.

or how about "The Sockpuppets of Jim Spring"
TBSC Loons

Hayward, CA

#7 Sep 22, 2014
Well look here, Jim Spring is saying that John Colby is Paul Mendoza in CFABSC at the same time (within minutes) the sockpuppet "John Colby Lies" is saying it here......

"John Colby trolls as Paul Mendoza"

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

"It surprises me that Steve continues to entertain said troll considering he did finally bounce yet another one of John Colby's trolls int he form of Paul Mendoza."

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CFABSC/permal...
Believable

Oakland, CA

#8 Sep 22, 2014
TBSC Loons wrote:
Well look here, Jim Spring is saying that John Colby is Paul Mendoza in CFABSC at the same time (within minutes) the sockpuppet "John Colby Lies" is saying it here......
"John Colby trolls as Paul Mendoza"
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
"It surprises me that Steve continues to entertain said troll considering he did finally bounce yet another one of John Colby's trolls int he form of Paul Mendoza."
https://www.facebook.com/groups/CFABSC/permal...
Still lying about your identity, John and barking at the moon?
TBSC Loons

Rodeo, CA

#9 Sep 23, 2014
Here is an example from a few minutes ago when the sockpuppet "DoHenry" was defending Jim Spring on another thread....."DoHenry" said this......

"It may also be that it's not worth responding to a fat white guy with a speech impediment posting under a fake name implying Hispanic heritage to try and make some point in his own head."

"Funny how el mustachio was a white guy."

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

"DoHenry" sure sounds a lot like what Jim Spring said in this thread......

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2014/09/14/...

"DoHenry" has a location of Germany on topix and word on the street is Jim Spring is a well traveled man, is he not???
TBSC Loons

Rodeo, CA

#10 Sep 23, 2014
Believable wrote:
<quoted text>
Still lying about your identity, John and barking at the moon?
My name is not John.
DBS

Aptos, CA

#11 Sep 23, 2014
TBSC Loons wrote:
Here is an example from a few minutes ago when the sockpuppet "DoHenry" was defending Jim Spring on another thread....."DoHenry" said this......
"It may also be that it's not worth responding to a fat white guy with a speech impediment posting under a fake name implying Hispanic heritage to try and make some point in his own head."
"DoHenry" has a location of Germany on topix and word on the street is Jim Spring is a well traveled man, is he not???
"Word on the street"???

Translation:.. The delusional crackpot accusation of an Evicted STALKER that is hiding in a POS van parked on Grandview Street.
prong ratio

Santa Cruz, CA

#12 Sep 24, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Discussion and a good one that is a current... 9 hr Anon 9
More than 300 jam Santa Cruz job fair 16 hr Donny B 11
Eric Rowland was BOOTED from CFABSC Feb 24 Maria 4
City Council Meeting (Jul '14) Feb 24 ANON councilcomme... 117
Two months after stabbing, victim calls police ... (Jun '10) Feb 24 anomis 66
Santa Cruz water slide event plans nixed Feb 24 agitated at 2AM 2
Santa Cruz looks to speed up dealing with probl... Feb 24 ANON 1
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:19 am PST