PARENTS: Plz Re-Post this Buzz-Predator info!

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

PARENTS' PREDATOR ALERT: Buzz may be a harm to your children, if you have any information about this individual, please post it here!

The trolls on this board are trying to hide this important information because for them, sexual abuse is a joke.

THIS A WARNING TO ALL SCOTTS VALLEY PARENTS, THERE IS A POSSIBLE PREDATOR IN YOUR COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!

BUZZ MAY WORK ELSEWHERE IN THE COUNTY OR EVEN ACROSS THE COUNTY LINE: He may work in Monterey County.

Buzz has been claiming that he is a teacher in the area, and he may be a serious safety threat to our community. There is reason to believe that Buzz my harm children.

Why does Buzz accuse innocent people of incest on topix? Why does he even treat such a serious matter so casually? Incest isn't a joke, and it's not right to falsely accuse others of it, not even in jest.

There is no way that Buzz could actually be a teacher, but if he is, parents in the area need to be warned. This is a scary safety threat to our community.

Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 200 pounds, but he may have chaged his appearance recently.

He talks about incest non-stop on topix, which is what is most alarming. He uses the topic to bully others.

Hopefully he isn't really a teacher, and he has NO contact with children.

Please post any information you may have about this dangerous individual, let's create an info database about him.
Marnie

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Thank you, Reality Check!!!!

Here is the link to Buzz's abuse posts:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Johns a putz

Alviso, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Both post above were written by John Colby Internet troll and nutjjob. To see what he's really like to read the following post that he put in Indy bay under his own name.

IndyCrap deleted the following post and rebuttals to it from Razer Ray after it had been up for several days. Why? It shows Colby to be a fool. You judge, and no, it's not meant to be comedy!

SCPD loves drug dealers
by John E. Colby
Sunday Feb 3rd, 2013 5:28 PM
"Auntie Imperial is right. The police do love drug dealers. From observations at my apartment complex, I believe the Santa Cruz Police Department (SCPD) turned a dangerous methamphetamine abuser/dealer whose illegal activities I reported to them into a narcotics informant cooking methamphetamine.
I watched for several months from my front porch and bedroom window as apparent undercover officers trained this drug dealer to cook methamphetamine in his backyard.
Apparently the SCPD dropped a methamphetamine cooker in the middle of a Section 8 apartment complex unknown to HUD and the rest of the federal government. I believe HUD is very angry about this. It seems that HUD is not taking this lightly.
This is consistent with reports from other Santa Cruz citizens who complain that they can't get the SCPD to remove drug houses from their neighborhoods. One elderly woman reported to me that she was going to sell her house because it was the only way she could escape from the meth house next door.
This alleged collusion between the SCPD and dangerous drug dealers is what Santa Cruz should be marching to the City Council about. The homeless are merely a convenient diversion for alleged SCPD corruption."

Do you find it hard to believe that 30 of his neighbors petitioned for his eviction from their apartment complex?
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Johns a putz wrote:
Both post above were written by John Colby Internet troll and nutjjob. To see what he's really like to read the following post that he put in Indy bay under his own name.
IndyCrap deleted the following post and rebuttals to it from Razer Ray after it had been up for several days. Why? It shows Colby to be a fool. You judge, and no, it's not meant to be comedy!
SCPD loves drug dealers
by John E. Colby
Sunday Feb 3rd, 2013 5:28 PM
"Auntie Imperial is right. The police do love drug dealers. From observations at my apartment complex, I believe the Santa Cruz Police Department (SCPD) turned a dangerous methamphetamine abuser/dealer whose illegal activities I reported to them into a narcotics informant cooking methamphetamine.
I watched for several months from my front porch and bedroom window as apparent undercover officers trained this drug dealer to cook methamphetamine in his backyard.
Apparently the SCPD dropped a methamphetamine cooker in the middle of a Section 8 apartment complex unknown to HUD and the rest of the federal government. I believe HUD is very angry about this. It seems that HUD is not taking this lightly.
This is consistent with reports from other Santa Cruz citizens who complain that they can't get the SCPD to remove drug houses from their neighborhoods. One elderly woman reported to me that she was going to sell her house because it was the only way she could escape from the meth house next door.
This alleged collusion between the SCPD and dangerous drug dealers is what Santa Cruz should be marching to the City Council about. The homeless are merely a convenient diversion for alleged SCPD corruption."
Do you find it hard to believe that 30 of his neighbors petitioned for his eviction from their apartment complex?
Buzz Lies a lot

This posts explains all of Buzz's accusation against the Colbys. Unfortunately, Buzz is breaking the law:

"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."

from the Archive of Incest Posts by Buzz
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Johns a putz

Alviso, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Buzz Lies a lot
This posts explains all of Buzz's accusation against the Colbys. Unfortunately, Buzz is breaking the law:
"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."
from the Archive of Incest Posts by Buzz
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Your neighbors who know you best also think you're one perverted puppy John which is why they want you gone from the apartment complex.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Johns a putz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your neighbors who know you best also think you're one perverted puppy John which is why they want you gone from the apartment complex.
Another lie from Buzz. Notice how he tries to make the post funny to his fellow abusers.
Johns a putz

Alviso, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie from Buzz. Notice how he tries to make the post funny to his fellow abusers.
You're the one that originally posted that information, John. Don't call Buzz a liar when he quotes from things that you have written. You are the stupid a hole that put out all his personal information on the Internet and then throws a hissy fit when somebody comments on it!
Reality Check

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 15, 2013
 
Johns a putz wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one that originally posted that information, John. Don't call Buzz a liar when he quotes from things that you have written. You are the stupid a hole that put out all his personal information on the Internet and then throws a hissy fit when somebody comments on it!
Buzz, I never put anyone's personal or private info on the internet.

Also, here is a post where you admit you are Buzz:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
And the Parrot said

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 15, 2013
 
Rawwwk "Get a job ya whackjob" Rawwk!!
Reality Check

San Lorenzo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 15, 2013
 
And the Parrot said wrote:
Rawwwk "Get a job ya whackjob" Rawwk!!
We dont all have a trust fund like you, DBS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Santa Cruz Discussions

Search the Santa Cruz Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 min Open Market Canada 15,673
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 7 min Scrubbers 7,306
cfabsc 3 hr Jeffry Helms 412
JSCO Presents: The Eviction of John ColbySTALKER (Aug '13) 10 hr Gasyvoikka 27
Did the EASTER BUNNY buy DBS's house for him? 10 hr Darren 24
When will the JS Co. boot Colbylosers out? (Jul '12) 12 hr DBS 268
Why did 28 of Colby's neighbors sign an evictio... (Feb '13) 20 hr John Colby 244
•••
•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••