My new favorite downtown coffee shop!

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

Dim Sum

Aptos, CA

#1 Jan 29, 2014
Has anyone else received this email?
by Bear Moon Rising
Wednesday Jan 29th, 2014 6:02 PM
I received this email in response to my query sent to info [at] lulucarpenters.com . I didn't know Lulu's was a corporation. I thought they were locally owned. Doesn't "Inc." mean that they're a corporation?

Ms. Rising, we are trying to run a business here. We have nothing against backpacks, nor against the people who carry them. We do however, expect folks to conduct themselves to our standards when they come into our stores. But no, we don't ban backpacks. We ban assholes, freeloaders and other sundry misanthropes who don't get the fundamentals of commerce. We also specifically ban Robert Norse, Becky Johnson, Bernard Klitzner and Christopher Krohn. Robert Norse is subject to a double secret extra ban with special circumstances because of his indiscriminate and infuriating use of poor alliteration to make his points. That asswipe has altogether too much time on his hands. Hope this helps.

Manthri Srinath
Lulu Carpenters Cafe, Inc.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#2 Jan 29, 2014
Dim Sum wrote:
by Bear Moon Rising
I received this email in response to my query sent to info [at] lulucarpenters.com . I didn't know Lulu's was a corporation. I thought they were locally owned. Doesn't "Inc." mean that they're a corporation?

Ms. Rising, we are trying to run a business here. We have nothing against backpacks, nor against the people who carry them. We do however, expect folks to conduct themselves to our standards when they come into our stores. But no, we don't ban backpacks. We ban assholes, freeloaders and other sundry misanthropes who don't get the fundamentals of commerce. We also specifically ban Robert Norse, Becky Johnson, Bernard Klitzner and Christopher Krohn. Robert Norse is subject to a double secret extra ban with special circumstances because of his indiscriminate and infuriating use of poor alliteration to make his points. That asswipe has altogether too much time on his hands. Hope this helps.

Manthri Srinath
BRAVO! A clear, concise, and well thought out response by Manthri Srinath.
Buzz

Oakland, CA

#3 Jan 30, 2014
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
BRAVO! A clear, concise, and well thought out response by Manthri Srinath.
Well said, Donny.

Since: May 08

Santa Cruz, CA

#4 Jan 30, 2014
I think I love this Manthri Srinath fellow.
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#5 Jan 30, 2014
Xanthippe wrote:
I think I love this Manthri Srinath fellow.
Manthri also put up the security deposit to get a mentally ill homeless man an apartment.

Meanwhile Robert the one-percenter trustfund multi-millionaire refuses to contribute a single penny to help the people he exploits by pretending to care about them.

That's the real reason Robert hates Manthri, for exposing Robert's hypocrisy.

I think we should do a "Reverse Boycottt", where any place that has 86'd Robert Kahnjob and Becky Whackjob should get all of our businesss.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#6 Jan 30, 2014
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we should do a "Reverse Boycottt", where any place that has 86'd Robert Kahnjob and Becky Whackjob should get all of our business.
I agree. Maybe recommend such businesses place a "Whack-a-mole" caricature in their windows to identify themselves as participants of Kahnjob "Whack-a-mole"
j helms

Santa Cruz, CA

#7 Jan 30, 2014
Zach is back
Pissant notChimp Advocate

Santa Cruz, CA

#8 Jan 30, 2014
Dim Sum wrote:
by Bear Moon Rising
Manthri Srinath
Poor John Colby. He's not even significant enough to be banned from Lulu Carpenter's. It seems as if Manthri Srinath also considers the pathetic Chimp Advocate nothing more than a Pissant!
the Chimp Sucks

Foster City, CA

#9 Jan 31, 2014
The Chimp's returned and trying to get Srinath's 86'd list. He wants to be a big chimp.

Note to Chimp: Just bring Jabba in with you on her mobility scooter and empty her C-bag on the floor. That will get you both banned for life and you can add that as an accomplishment to your curriculum vitae. It will help you get a job as quickly as your 'mercy' PhD.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#10 Jan 31, 2014
the Chimp Sucks wrote:
The Chimp's returned and trying to get Srinath's 86'd list. He wants to be a big chimp.
Note to Chimp: Just bring Jabba in with you on her mobility scooter and empty her C-bag on the floor. That will get you both banned for life and you can add that as an accomplishment to your curriculum vitae. It will help you get a job as quickly as your 'mercy' PhD.
CORRECTION: In John's case, the proper term is "curriculum shitae"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Take Back Santa Cruz counts 6,770 discarded nee... 1 hr DBS 11
Robert Norse--READ THIS-- (Oct '13) 14 hr JC squats to pee 113
Buzz stalks as "John Colby" (May '14) 16 hr JC squats to pee 162
ColbyLOSERS have stooped to a new low. 21 hr John Colby 9
Has DBS's daddy started Xmas shopping yet? (Oct '13) 23 hr not John Colby 4
Is Eric Rowland a topix troll? (Sep '13) Thu not John Colby 46
UC's enrollment guarantee gives students an edu... Thu homeless person 3
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web