Is John Colby a Celebrity now?

Created by DBS on Jun 24, 2012

101 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, his name is well known now

No, but we still love him

ColbylyingLOON

Sunnyvale, CA

#165 Dec 30, 2012
Gotcha is right!!!
Sirspamsalot

Walnut Creek, CA

#167 Jun 6, 2013
this really seems bump worthy to me
Buzz

Hayward, CA

#168 Jun 6, 2013
Sirspamsalot wrote:
this really seems bump worthy to me
John's a celebrity only in this forum...

This thread was initiated by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. Colby has spelling issues since his primary language is whiny Welfaristanian and also has a pronounced lisp which intensifies as his chins tremble when excited. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 5-1 margin.
YES

Danville, CA

#169 Jun 21, 2013
Is John Colby a Celebrity now?

HEs is about to have his name in lights and be a celebrity...
WooF

United States

#170 Jun 21, 2013
YES wrote:
Is John Colby a Celebrity now?
HEs is about to have his name in lights and be a celebrity...
The lights (scavenged Christmas tree lights) will be glued to the front of John's favorite dumpster by his obese sister, Pat. Since she's working out of her mobility scooter, and is not very mobile, it is doubtful that anyone will be able to read it!
Brad Kava loves Colby

Santa Cruz, CA

#171 Jun 21, 2013
Potiphar

Santa Cruz, CA

#172 Jun 21, 2013
Altogether too much confusion here on SC Topix, and far too few conclusions. Arrogance.
WOOF

Sunnyvale, CA

#173 Jul 4, 2013
Moo hooo hahahaaaaaaa!!!1
WooFz dumb dog

Santa Cruz, CA

#174 Jul 4, 2013
back at you dumb dog: moo hooo hahhahhaaaaaa!
_WxWSCZx_

Oakland, CA

#175 Jul 16, 2013
tu sabes es jkolbz un celebraddo; verdad?
john colby = imaginary patron saint of internet trolling
im gunna get lil statue of him to put on my computer to bring me luck in future flame wars
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jes%C3%BAs_Malve...
_WxWSCZx_

Oakland, CA

#176 Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

12

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
_OmO_

Santa Cruz, CA

#177 Jul 16, 2013
_WxWSCZx_ wrote:
tu sabes es jkolbz un celebraddo; verdad?
john colby = imaginary patron saint of internet trolling
im gunna get lil statue of him to put on my computer to bring me luck in future flame wars
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jes%C3%BAs_Malve...
There's nothing celebrity about a doctor living under section 8 with therapy cats claiming everyone is out to get him.
Reality Check

Hayward, CA

#178 Jul 16, 2013
_OmO_ wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing celebrity about a doctor living under section 8 with therapy cats claiming everyone is out to get him.
Did you mean to say,'a well published author and PhD who debated the mayor of Santa Cruz on television'??????

That's what he is. A great, hard-working American.
_OmO_

Santa Cruz, CA

#179 Jul 16, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you mean to say,'a well published author and PhD who debated the mayor of Santa Cruz on television'??????
That's what he is. A great, hard-working American.
No, I didn't mean anything like what you've written in quotes.

Well published? You mean some Good Times comments from a comment board that the editor supposedly liked?

You mean the debate where he fell on his face trying to pin the mayor down, then the mayor gave a backhanded slap to his efforts and continued on his merry way?

Both of your points fail the "straight-face" test.
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#180 Jul 16, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you mean to say,'a well published author and PhD who debated the mayor of Santa Cruz on television'??????
That's what he is. A great, hard-working American.
No John, spamming Topix, and blithering on Indycrap, is not exactly "Well published"

And we all know you haven't worked since getting fired in 1992.

The great outdoors is waiting for you.
_OmO_

Santa Cruz, CA

#181 Jul 16, 2013
_OmO_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't mean anything like what you've written in quotes.
Well published? You mean some Good Times comments from a comment board that the editor supposedly liked?
You mean the debate where he fell on his face trying to pin the mayor down, then the mayor gave a backhanded slap to his efforts and continued on his merry way?
Both of your points fail the "straight-face" test.
I will give him credit for helping an old disabled lady to get off the streets (regardless of plastering pictures of her online showing total weakness). If he's attempting to be that better person you seem to be making him out to be, maybe he should let this forum die rather then come back and fight these guys over and over for years. Changing focus may help things get better in life naturally, forget haters. My two cents. Bye.
Not Delusional

United States

#182 Jul 16, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you mean to say,'a well published author and PhD who debated the mayor of Santa Cruz on television'??????
That's what he is. A great, hard-working American.
Actually he's more like the turd in the punch bowl and Mission Garden Apartments is getting ready to flush! September 17 and he's gone.
Loon A tick tick tick

Pittsburg, CA

#183 Jul 19, 2013
John Colby is definitely the poster boy for abject failure!
59 days....tick....tick....tick.. ..
Johns own Words

Hayward, CA

#184 Jul 19, 2013
Would a celebrity write this?

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxTKPdmfF4X8N...

Pee Wee Herman, maybe? They both have a lot in common.

“Nullum Gratuitum Prandium.”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#185 Aug 3, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FREE stand up comedy every Tuesday @ Bocci's Ce... 42 min Donny B 2
News New dog walk event brings community to San Lore... 4 hr Nona 4
News Cops and Courts: April 19, 2015: Drug bust in S... 11 hr Jonny Bottom 7
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 23 hr Jaime ONeill 428
Bad Cop Santa Cruz (Aug '13) Sun WooF 100
News Longest-serving Santa Cruz traffic cop retires (Aug '10) Sun Paul Mendoza 110
Tea kettle society Sat Paul Mendoza 5
More from around the web

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]