Eviction party for DBS
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#21 Jun 3, 2013
Leilani wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for admitting that you don't have an income. Your lies just get better and better.
Sigh, more BeckyLogicFail. I know it's outside your realm of thought, but people actually have incomes that don't come from the government.
Leilani

Sunol, CA

#22 Jun 3, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh, more BeckyLogicFail. I know it's outside your realm of thought, but people actually have incomes that don't come from the government.
Sigh, more "RealityCheck SantaCruz" lies.

DBS says he is eligible for welfare AND he says he is "retired on paper" AND he says he works full time making a six figure income? lol

PLEASE LOL

It's laughable that you describe yourself as a reality check....
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#23 Jun 3, 2013
Leilani wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh, more "RealityCheck SantaCruz" lies.
DBS says he is eligible for welfare AND he says he is "retired on paper" AND he says he works full time making a six figure income? lol
PLEASE LOL
It's laughable that you describe yourself as a reality check....
Wrong again you lying Lardass.

(A) Yes I'm hypothetically eligible for Welfare as a US-born citizen. But I would never stoop that low to accept it.

(B) My HOUSEHOLD income is in 6 figures. I never said I earned six figures. My home has TWO people that are EMPLOYED.(Not including my children that are home for the summer and both have jobs.) Unlike the TWO career parasite ColbyLOONS.

(C) Yes I could retire any time I want. I have substantial enough assets to coast the rest of the way.

(D) I CHOOSE to keep on working full time. I enjoy being a productive member of the EMPLOYED community. Something the ColbyLOONS haven't done since John got fired in 1992
Leilani

Sunol, CA

#24 Jun 3, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again you lying Lardass.
(A) Yes I'm hypothetically eligible for Welfare as a US-born citizen. But I would never stoop that low to accept it.
LOL that's the strangest thing anyone has ever said, claiming they are hypothetically eligible for welfare....it's a lie of course, you can't have it both ways, DBS. Maybe your TBSC buddy "Donny B" can explain to you what a means-test welfare program is again. I'm sure you enjoyed it before.

We would like to believe you are a citizen, but that still hasn't been established yet....

DBS's accent is?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Leilani

Sunol, CA

#25 Jun 3, 2013
DBS says he is at work...

How many posts on topix have you made today, you flabby fraud?
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#26 Jun 3, 2013
Leilani wrote:
DBS says he is at work...
How many posts on topix have you made today, you flabby fraud?
(A)Show me where i said I was at work today.

(B) Some people might actually have a computer at WORK!!
WooFs eviction from SC

Santa Cruz, CA

#27 Jun 3, 2013
rumor has it that Don Lane is set upon evicting WooF from Santa Cruz. Lane is mighty angry about WooF stealing his identity on Indybay.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#28 Jun 4, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
(A)Show me where i said I was at work today.
(B) Some people might actually have a computer at WORK!!
DBS is now saying he does NOT work M-F....changing your story again?

Are you tired of saying you are on the treadmill?
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#29 Jun 4, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
DBS is now saying he does NOT work M-F....changing your story again?
Are you tired of saying you are on the treadmill?
Lying crapsack.

Show me where I said I "Don't work M-F"????

I was only responding to your other BS claim about my "Being at work TODAY"

You really can't connect the most rudimentary dots.

no wonder you're an unemployable career parasite.
WooF

United States

#30 Jun 5, 2013
WooFs eviction from SC wrote:
rumor has it that Don Lane is set upon evicting WooF from Santa Cruz. Lane is mighty angry about WooF stealing his identity on Indybay.
Do you think ex-Mayor Lane will have better luck with that than you have, John?

However, to get real ColbyLoon, I don't think Lane has ever heard of WooF or trolls Topix or IndyCrap forums. He, unlike the Colbys, has a life and far better things to do.
Scrawny Nuetered Chickens

Aptos, CA

#31 Jun 5, 2013
WooF wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think ex-Mayor Lane will have better luck with that than you have, John?
However, to get real ColbyLoon, I don't think Lane has ever heard of WooF or trolls Topix or IndyCrap forums. He, unlike the Colbys, has a life and far better things to do.
I emailed him a link to topix and told him which troll did the identity theft. I also told him the handle you use for the SC Sentinel.
I also told him your link to SCPD and they know who you are. I want to see him get justice!
WooF

United States

#32 Jun 5, 2013
Scrawny Nuetered Chickens wrote:
<quoted text>
I emailed him a link to topix and told him which troll did the identity theft. I also told him the handle you use for the SC Sentinel.
I also told him your link to SCPD and they know who you are. I want to see him get justice!
Fat neutered chicken would fit you better, John. No one pays any attention to your links and besides you're all talk no action.
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#33 Jun 5, 2013
Scrawny Nuetered Chickens wrote:
<quoted text>
I emailed him a link to topix and told him which troll did the identity theft. I also told him the handle you use for the SC Sentinel.
I also told him your link to SCPD and they know who you are. I want to see him get justice!
And I'm sure he'll give that email as much attention as any other you send him.(aka <click> <delete)>
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#34 Jun 5, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm sure he'll give that email as much attention as any other you send him.(aka <click> <delete)>
Actually, I'm sure Don Lane and all the other recipients of John and Pat Colby's spam emails have mail rules employed on their mail clients that auto delete anything coming from the dynamic dimwits.
George W Bush

Aptos, CA

#35 Jun 5, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm sure he'll give that email as much attention as any other you send him.(aka <click> <delete)>
Oh you and your buddy Woof wish.
How's the fried chicken going?
WooF

Santa Cruz, CA

#36 Jun 5, 2013
George W Bush wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you and your buddy Woof wish.
How's the fried chicken going?
WooF predicts tar and feathers in your future.
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#37 Jun 5, 2013
George W Bush wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you and your buddy Woof wish.
How's the fried chicken going?
Sure thing, John. You let us know when Lane has Woof doing the perp walk for using his name on Indybay. Let us not forget that the post was summarily deleted, but I'm sure Don used his close friendship with Colby to make sure that it was saved on a server somewhere.
Damn, you give delusional people a bad name.
The Real Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#38 Jun 5, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing, John. You let us know when Lane has Woof doing the perp walk for using his name on Indybay. Let us not forget that the post was summarily deleted, but I'm sure Don used his close friendship with Colby to make sure that it was saved on a server somewhere.
Damn, you give delusional people a bad name.
You give the term "reality check" a bad name.
WooF

United States

#39 Jun 5, 2013
The Real Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You give the term "reality check" a bad name.
Then why did you hijack it last year and keep on posting under it, ColbyLoon?
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#40 Jun 5, 2013
WooF wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did you hijack it last year and keep on posting under it, ColbyLoon?
You'd think he'd have his own identity by now. Or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to enhance Northern Slimy Salamander in San... 20 hr locoweed 2
News Santa Cruz housing crisis: More homes needed (Jul '14) Jun 24 Buzz 9
News Celebrate New Pacific Avenue Contraflow Bike La... Jun 24 Buzz 4
DA Bob Lee is a buttehole (Jun '12) Jun 22 Thuley 143
News Health official: 'Obamacare' was once 'Romneycare' (Nov '10) Jun 20 Ron Paul Loyalists 9
AA a cult (Aug '10) Jun 19 Asian lotus theapy 28
Asian "Lotus" prostate therapy-cure for pedo-ch... Jun 19 Asian lotus theapy 1

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages