Occupy Arrest Warrants Submitted to DA

Occupy Arrest Warrants Submitted to DA

There are 371 comments on the Patch.com story from Dec 29, 2011, titled Occupy Arrest Warrants Submitted to DA. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Santa Cruz police have identified 13 demonstrators suspected of taking over and vandalizing a vacant Wells Fargo building on River Street in November and have submitted their names to the county district attorney's office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Buzz

San Jose, CA

#21 Feb 8, 2012
Becky terminally clueless Johnson wrote:
DBS WRITES: "...does that mean you've decided it's NOT against the law to enter any building with a stolen key, because there isn't a "No Trespassing sign?
Let me steal the keys to YOUR hovel, walk right in and start painting. And that's OK, because you didn't post a sign."
BECKY: My "hovel" is not empty and unoccupied. If the key was stolen, then charge the person for theft. In fact, I'm not sure the key wasn't left behind when they left the building. It probably was.'
Finally, its Feb. 8th and no one has yet been charged. Not exactly and open and shut case, is it?
Once all the i's are dotted and the t's crossed, indictments will be issued and arrests made. Hopefully some of your posted photos will get you and the bearded blowhard charged and you can suffer the same fates you have bestowed on some of your brain dead followers.
Reality Check

Jackson St Forest, CA

#22 Feb 8, 2012
Becky Johnson wrote:
...the building was not posted "no trespassing" so those who entered the building were not breaking any law...
Seriously, oh 'student of the law'?
So if there is no sign posted in a bank "Do not rob this bank", then you can rob it without breaking the law?

"But judge, there wasn't a sign posted..."

Ignorance of the law is not a defense. Even if it's your only defense.
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#23 Feb 8, 2012
BWAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAA!!!!

The DA has filed charges against the "Occupiers" that illegally entered the used-to-be Bank building!!!

Please, please let Robert Kahn-job and BJ Whackjob be on the list!!!!!
Buzz

San Jose, CA

#24 Feb 8, 2012
DBS wrote:
BWAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAA!!!!
The DA has filed charges against the "Occupiers" that illegally entered the used-to-be Bank building!!!
Please, please let Robert Kahn-job and BJ Whackjob be on the list!!!!!
One thing you can count on: BJ would never go on a hunger strike!
Open and Shut

San Jose, CA

#25 Feb 9, 2012
Becky Johnson wrote:
Finally, its Feb. 8th and no one has yet been charged. Not exactly and open and shut case, is it?
Oh prescient Obese One, on Feb 9 the DA files charges. You could continue to help if you forward to the DA more of your photos of Norse/Kahn in the bank. Hope you bought a lottery ticket yesterday.
Ed Natol

Encinitas, CA

#26 Feb 9, 2012
There is a report cross posted between the OSC Facebook group and their web page. Robert and Becky are on the list, along with Brent Adams, Bradley Stewart and Alex Darocy. There are 6 others that I have heard or know little about.

The kicker is that the report states that Becky is already in custody, having been arrested 10 am yesterday. I can't say for sure, as I'm out of town and the inmate lookup does not work on an iPad.
BJ in da can

Mountain View, CA

#27 Feb 9, 2012
Ed Natol wrote:
There is a report cross posted between the OSC Facebook group and their web page. Robert and Becky are on the list, along with Brent Adams, Bradley Stewart and Alex Darocy. There are 6 others that I have heard or know little about.
The kicker is that the report states that Becky is already in custody, having been arrested 10 am yesterday. I can't say for sure, as I'm out of town and the inmate lookup does not work on an iPad.
ROFLMAO

http://inmatelocator.co.santa-cruz.ca.us/
Buzz

San Jose, CA

#28 Feb 9, 2012
Ed Natol wrote:
According to county jail records BJ was arrested yesterday and charged for 1) conspiracy 2) vandalism and 2 trespassing charges, all misdemeanors with bail at $5000 @.

Will Robert bail her out?
Buzz

San Jose, CA

#29 Feb 9, 2012
DBS wrote:
Please, please let Robert Kahn-job and Becky Whackjob be on the arrest warrant list!!!
You got your wish, or at least part of it. She even supplied the photos that got her charged---not merit scholar acumen shown by BJ. Do you think she might get really lucky and end up before Judge Symons?

And will Robert accept her collect call?
DBS

Santa Cruz, CA

#30 Feb 9, 2012
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
You got your wish, or at least part of it. She even supplied the photos that got her charged---not merit scholar acumen shown by BJ. Do you think she might get really lucky and end up before Judge Symons?
And will Robert accept her collect call?
BWAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Yes, there is justice in this world!!!!!!!!!

I can't help but wonder if she still thinks she's "About to win"???
Craig

San Mateo, CA

#31 Feb 9, 2012
Becky Johnson wrote:
BECKY: Finally, its Feb. 8th and no one has yet been charged. Not exactly and open and shut case, is it?
I've said it before. BECKY's statements are the kiss of death.

When she says someone is "about to win", they lose. When she says the city council is about to roll over, they ramp it up. When she says "I never said that", it means she said that. When she says "Anna and Lito don't do drugs", they get arrested for doing drugs. Etc, etc, etc.

As soon as she says no one has been arrested or charged, she gets arrested, charged, and goes to jail. Her proclamations are the kiss of death. I feel sorry for those that look to her for guidance during trying times in their lives.

I hope she takes her own advice and refuses bail. And maybe we can all pitch in and get her a subscription to The Sentinel. She says that trading the paper to other inmates makes one "popular" in the pokey.
Craig

San Mateo, CA

#32 Feb 9, 2012
From the OSC website:

"Becky Johnson was arrested, handcuffed, and taken from her home with pancakes burning on the stove".

You can't make this stuff up.
Craig

San Mateo, CA

#33 Feb 9, 2012
I wonder if her prison name will be "Pancakes" Johnson.
DBS

Santa Cruz, CA

#34 Feb 9, 2012
Craig wrote:
From the OSC website:
"Becky Johnson was arrested, handcuffed, and taken from her home with pancakes burning on the stove".
You can't make this stuff up.
Priceless.

I wonder if her "sensitive roommate" turned the stove off?
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#35 Feb 9, 2012
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
According to county jail records BJ was arrested yesterday and charged for 1) conspiracy 2) vandalism and 2 trespassing charges, all misdemeanors with bail at $5000 @.
Will Robert bail her out?
OK, who had 8 Febuary in the "BJ Goes to Jail" pool?

Hey BJ... you didn't plan this just so you could be near DS, did you???
Buzz

Santa Cruz, CA

#36 Feb 9, 2012
Do you think that the corrections officer who processed BJ had to wear a HAZMAT suit?
Buzz

Santa Cruz, CA

#37 Feb 9, 2012
When will HUFF and the bums start a "Free BJ" movement with demonstrators bangig on chiffon pie tins outside of the main jail? Or does anyone care?
If she gets the same amount of help that she gives out it will be all talk and no substance.
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#38 Feb 9, 2012
But don't worry BJ, Robert will pay himself out of his trustfund to "Advocate" for you on his Radio show that nobody listens to.

That's a "BIG HELP"!!!!

Right????
Buzz

Santa Cruz, CA

#39 Feb 9, 2012
Now that her birthdate, address, height and weight are all posted on the inmate locator who's she going to blame? You can be sure she wont be taking responsibility for her own poor judgment and the consequences of her actions.
Curious

Santa Cruz, CA

#40 Feb 9, 2012
When I search for her, nothing comes up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Editorial, July 17, 2016: Fr. Peter Carota, 194... 3 hr kms 5
ColbySTALKER getting Whacked on the Sentinel BI... (Oct '14) 5 hr Woof 29
ColbyLOON is lying on the Sentinel again 5 hr Woof 51
Indymanure is circling the drain (Nov '14) 6 hr Woof 40
Poll What does John Colby contribute to society? (Nov '15) 10 hr Parrot 75
The sad part about the "homeless" complaints in... 11 hr woofers 6
Waterboarded for Whack a Mole 13 hr Joe Landon 2

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance