My doctor told me DBS is fat

My doctor told me DBS is fat

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#1 Sep 17, 2013
I saw my doctor this week and she told me DBS is fat.

I asked her if a person is ever healthy weighing 225 pounds at a height of 6'2" and she bluntly said no. People are considered overweight at 180 pounds for that height. DBS is 45 pounds past being obese.

Why is this relevant?

For years and years in online forums DBS has called people "fat" or "flabby" or any variety of insults with regards to his perception of their body type.

With some aggressive interrogation of DBS, we have found out that he himself is fat---he says he weighs 225 pounds and he is in his 50s, making him morbidly obese.

(DBS also trolls online as 'openid','tmc914','TBSC Member', and 'The Beast From The East')

Stop the lying and hypocrisy, DBS.

Everyone knows you are fat and lying about your means of support.

Stop calling other people fat, DBS, when you are by far the fattest of anyone you harass.

More....

Fat Stalker DBS
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

DBS has stalked Becky Johnson for FOUR YEARS
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
LOON Ejection

San Francisco, CA

#2 Sep 17, 2013
And Nathan Benjamin told me the LOON will be outdoors in 2 days....

Plus he was stupid enough to post proof online!!
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#3 Sep 17, 2013
LOON Ejection wrote:
And Nathan Benjamin told me the LOON will be outdoors in 2 days....
Plus he was stupid enough to post proof online!!
Proof that you are fat, DBS?

The "proof" is that you told us you weigh 225 many times.
LOON Ejection

San Francisco, CA

#4 Sep 17, 2013
And FAT Pat posted a picture in the Metro of how FAT she is!!
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#5 Sep 17, 2013
LOON Ejection wrote:
And FAT Pat posted a picture in the Metro of how FAT she is!!
She isn't seriously obese like you are, DBS.

Also, she isn't ashamed of her appearance like you are.

She's not afraid to post as herself, either. You are even afraid to post as "DBS" today.

Also, she isn't afraid of homeless people like you are, DBS.

So yes, she is a lot different than you, DBS.
OtwoSAT

United States

#6 Sep 17, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
She isn't seriously obese like you are, DBS.
Also, she isn't ashamed of her appearance like you are.
She's not afraid to post as herself, either. You are even afraid to post as "DBS" today.
Also, she isn't afraid of homeless people like you are, DBS.
So yes, she is a lot different than you, DBS.
Too bad she can't say this herself. Hows her oxygen saturation? When it gets too low her brain is deprived of oxygen causing confusion and anxiety.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#7 Sep 17, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
She isn't seriously obese like you are, DBS.
Also, she isn't ashamed of her appearance like you are.
She's not afraid to post as herself, either. You are even afraid to post as "DBS" today.
Also, she isn't afraid of homeless people like you are, DBS.
So yes, she is a lot different than you, DBS.
Oh yes, Pat aka "Jabba the Gut" IS a lot different...

http://i.imgur.com/v7PQZR0.gif
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#8 Sep 17, 2013
Finally, DBS admits he is obese.

Now if he would only get a job.
Another MGA Resident

Santa Cruz, CA

#9 Sep 17, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
She isn't seriously obese like you are, DBS.
Also, she isn't ashamed of her appearance like you are.
She's not afraid to post as herself, either. You are even afraid to post as "DBS" today.
Also, she isn't afraid of homeless people like you are, DBS.
So yes, she is a lot different than you, DBS.
How could you Possibly know all of that about seriously obese pat, unless you are, in fact, john Colby?!
quien sabe

Santa Cruz, CA

#10 Sep 17, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
She isn't seriously obese like you are, DBS.
Also, she isn't ashamed of her appearance like you are.
She's not afraid to post as herself, either. You are even afraid to post as "DBS" today.
Also, she isn't afraid of homeless people like you are, DBS.
So yes, she is a lot different than you, DBS.
How would you believe any of the above since according to your own account, you've never met Pat?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Gotcha, John.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#11 Sep 17, 2013
Another MGA Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
How could you Possibly know all of that about seriously obese pat, unless you are, in fact, john Colby?!
It could also be Pat Colby referring to herself in the third-person.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#12 Sep 17, 2013
quien sabe wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you believe any of the above since according to your own account, you've never met Pat?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Gotcha, John.
It could also be Pat Colby referring to herself in the third-person.
quien sabe

Santa Cruz, CA

#13 Sep 17, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
It could also be Pat Colby referring to herself in the third-person.
Doubtful, as she's usually not assertive enough and would rather post fantasies of sending her "criminal" neighbors to jail rather than discuss herself, much like "Reality Check" doesn't discuss John Colby's pending eviction. Would John ever let her post as "Reality Check", given that "she's not ashamed to post as herself, either"?
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#14 Sep 17, 2013
quien sabe wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubtful, as she's usually not assertive enough and would rather post fantasies of sending her "criminal" neighbors to jail rather than discuss herself, much like "Reality Check" doesn't discuss John Colby's pending eviction. Would John ever let her post as "Reality Check", given that "she's not ashamed to post as herself, either"?
I yield to your superior knowledge regarding Pat Colby.
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#15 Sep 18, 2013
quien sabe wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you believe any of the above since according to your own account, you've never met Pat?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Gotcha, John.
I've seen the photo you say is her. The rest was speculation.

She doesn't look fat to me.

I hope she doesn't feel bad about her appearance.

She knows I am not her brother if she is reading this.

DBS, on the other hand, has given out his exact weight, and whoever he is, we know he is on this forum and harassing and stalking people.
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#16 Sep 18, 2013
LOON Ejection wrote:
And FAT Pat posted a picture in the Metro of how FAT she is!!
DBS, you are clinically obese, according to the weight you told us you are. My doctor confirmed it.
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#17 Sep 18, 2013
quien sabe wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you believe any of the above since according to your own account, you've never met Pat?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Gotcha, John.
I just re-read what I originally wrote about Pat.

What I was saying is that if that is her in the metro photo that you guys post, she isn't a cowardly anon like DBS. If that is her with the inhaler, it shows that she isn't afraid to pose for a photo that shows her health vulnerabilities.

Troll on. I don't care if you think I am John Colby.

You are just angry that I outed you as DBS's girlfriend.
Evict the LOON

San Francisco, CA

#18 Sep 18, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>

.
You are just angry that I outed you as DBS's girlfriend.
Sure thing STBO Whackjob.

But you left out the part where I haven't got any idea who QS is.

We've never met.
Reality Check

United States

#19 Sep 18, 2013
Evict the LOON wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing STBO Whackjob.
But you left out the part where I haven't got any idea who QS is.
We've never met.
That's not what she says.

Also, there is the problem of your wife, who your buddy Donny B told us about.

So you are cheating on your wife with Quien Sabe?

Is Quien Sabe the one you bought the old used VW for?

You sound like a typical lying cheat.
Reality Check

United States

#20 Sep 18, 2013
By the way, DBS has finally stopped denying that he is fat at 225 pounds.

He can't fight science.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teens protest legislation (Mar '06) Sep 25 Indo frank 213
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Sep 23 Anaheim 4,834
News Three sea otters that washed up on California's... Sep 22 Horrified 4
News Pet Boulder Creek boar slain, distraught owner ... (Jul '09) Sep 21 Chris thief twee... 72
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) Sep 20 Radio Free Idaho 474
DBS Lost (Jul '12) Sep 18 EVICTED AGAIN 98
News Occupancy drops to 89 percent at large rental c... (Jul '10) Sep 16 Nicola 35

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages