Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

where in the world is wrote:
<quoted text>
John claims to currently reside in Las Vegas, Nevada.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxTKPdmfF4X8W...
Who wrote that letter? A 10 year old?
The Truth Hurts

Aptos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

TBSC Troll Alert wrote:
Looks like the eviction lie is still being told by the Take Back Santa Cruz trolls.
Its amazing how a gang of trust fund babies can want someone evicted so badly, but it will never happen.
I think it is all part of their anti-homeless agenda in TBSC that makes them stalk people so brutally.
DBS has admitted that homeless people scared him out of the area and that even though he is a TBSC member he admitted he doesnt live here.
Take Back Santa Cruz from TBSC!
Stop the lies!
So I guess the Chimp is lying? What else is new.....

From Facebook:
John Cohen Julie Schaul: I was considering living in an RV instead of leaving Santa Cruz after HUD let The John Stewart Company run me out of Mission Gardens for being a whistleblower. However I didn't think it would be enough space for my 2 emotional assistance cats.
But for disabled people without emotional assistance animals, I think RVs are a great solution to homelessness: no landlord and no waiting for a Section 8 voucher — I've been waiting for a voucher for 6 years while the list seems frozen.
So I have to pay more rent because I'm not on Section 8 anymore — I was almost made homeless by HUD and The John Stewart Company. I almost lost my emotional assistance cats too.

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

The Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
From Facebook:
John Cohen Julie Schaul: I was considering living in an RV instead of leaving Santa Cruz after HUD let The John Stewart Company run me out of Mission Gardens for being a whistleblower. However I didn't think it would be enough space for my 2 emotional assistance cats.
But for disabled people without emotional assistance animals, I think RVs are a great solution to homelessness: no landlord and no waiting for a Section 8 voucher — I've been waiting for a voucher for 6 years while the list seems frozen.
So I have to pay more rent because I'm not on Section 8 anymore — I was almost made homeless by HUD and The John Stewart Company. I almost lost my emotional assistance cats too.
To John Colby: BooHooHoo! You've only got yourself and your sociopathic behavior to blame.
Just as a reminder, John Colby was evicted from Mission Garden Apartments on September 20, 2013. Why? The eviction notice he posted on the internet says he was guilty of:

•Disrupting liveability
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditures
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources
Durzo Blint

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

Whistle blowing is serious business. You may lose everything important to you in your life while pursuing the elusive truth. Bahahahaahhaaaaaa
Durzo Blint

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

Might as well be a crossing guard that blows a whistle and makes money doing it.
Alice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

John, why did you start this thread after crying about your "illegal" but effective eviction. It does solidify your standing as Topix's #1 Liar.
WooF

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Why did YOU lie about your eviction, John?

John Colby, Chimp Advocate, Inc. has been up and spamming at 2 AM (his preferred Peeping Tom hours before he was evicted from and lost his section #8 status at Mission Garedens Apts.) trying to skewer his legion of detractors. He blames these people, whom he doesn't even know for his failure in life and current miserable conditions.

As an advocate, he's a joke. He lost his fight against his eviction. He claims he was "illegally" evicted for;

•Disrupting liveability
•False accusations
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents

The Chimp even posted the eviction letter in this forum. He should be in jail, not just evicted. He is so obsessed with getting back at his critics (by reading through the eviction charges you can see how he treats people) he gave up his prime dumpster diving hours!

All Chimp Advocacy, Inc. does is generate FOI's which get routinely ignored and have after 6 years of spamming done absolutely NOTHING! Gorilla Advocacy, Inc. is as real as a John Colby created colon-driven sock puppet. Try GOOGLing it. No such entity actually exists.

John Colby is a Failure---a loud obnoxious Failure, but a Failure nonetheless!
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

WooF wrote:
Why did YOU lie about your eviction, John?

John Colby, Chimp Advocate, Inc. has been up and spamming at 2 AM (his preferred Peeping Tom hours before he was evicted from and lost his section #8 status at Mission Garedens Apts.) trying to skewer his legion of detractors. He blames these people, whom he doesn't even know for his failure in life and current miserable conditions.

As an advocate, he's a joke. He lost his fight against his eviction. He claims he was "illegally" evicted for;
•Disrupting liveability
•False accusations
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents

The Chimp even posted the eviction letter in this forum. He should be in jail, not just evicted. He is so obsessed with getting back at his critics (by reading through the eviction charges you can see how he treats people) he gave up his prime dumpster diving hours!

All Chimp Advocacy, Inc. does is generate FOI's which get routinely ignored and have after 6 years of spamming done absolutely NOTHING! Gorilla Advocacy, Inc. is as real as a John Colby created colon-driven sock puppet. Try GOOGLing it. No such entity actually exists.

John Colby is a Failure---a loud obnoxious Failure, but a Failure nonetheless!
John also has a history of posting personal and private information of his so-called clients on the internet, placing them in jeopardy. He even posted his own credit card information on the internet. What kind of idiot does that? John supposedly has a PhD in Computer Science from UCSC and that means he should know better. In fact, his actions are negligent. Even a Freshman majoring in Computer Science knows the dangers of posting personal information on the internet.
Clyde

Davenport, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

The Chimp Advocate doesn't know how to tell the truth.
Start The Truth

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

TBSC Troll Alert wrote:
Looks like the eviction lie is still being told by the Take Back Santa Cruz trolls.
Its amazing how a gang of trust fund babies can want someone evicted so badly, but it will never happen.
I think it is all part of their anti-homeless agenda in TBSC that makes them stalk people so brutally.
DBS has admitted that homeless people scared him out of the area and that even though he is a TBSC member he admitted he doesnt live here.
Take Back Santa Cruz from TBSC!
Stop the lies!
http://northbaymds.blogspot.co m/2013/06/santa-cruz-retaliate s-against-human.html
DBS

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

The Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
From Facebook:
But who the hell would want ColbyLOSER parking a rolling ghetto on THEIR street?

Since: May 08

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

What the hell are emotional assistance cats?
WooF

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

Xanthippe wrote:
What the hell are emotional assistance cats?
They let Colby know when it's time to change his diaper!
DBS

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

How's the job search going John?

Any leads?

Maybe if you had one you could buy a house?

Then you wouldn't get evicted for being a Welfare-leeching Whackjob.
TEST

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

TEST
TEST

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

TEST wrote:
TEST
FAIL
http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2013/06/santa...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Santa Cruz News, Events & Info