Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Looks like the eviction lie is still being told by the Take Back Santa Cruz trolls.

Its amazing how a gang of trust fund babies can want someone evicted so badly, but it will never happen.

I think it is all part of their anti-homeless agenda in TBSC that makes them stalk people so brutally.

DBS has admitted that homeless people scared him out of the area and that even though he is a TBSC member he admitted he doesnt live here.

Take Back Santa Cruz from TBSC!

Stop the lies!
DBS

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

So if the eviction is a lie, then why did ColbyLOON post his eviction papers?

Or is it ColbyLOAD that's now lying about it?
TBSC Loon DBS

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
So if the eviction is a lie, then why did ColbyLOON post his eviction papers?
Or is it ColbyLOAD that's now lying about it?
I would never believe any of those fake posts you made about Colby.

They were as bad as you claiming Norse was a millionaire based on a two paragraph obituary you found.

You are a stalker and a liar DBS, and the evidence points to you being the person who vandalized Becky Johnson's property at her house.

Take Back Santa Cruz needs to rid themselves of the lying scum like you that has infiltrated their group.
DBS

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Just because you're spamming from FAT Pat's closet, doesn't mean you weren't evicted.

Maybe this weekend I should knock on the door of what USED to be the brainfried Retard's Apt?

Ask 'em who lives there?
Buzz

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
Just because you're spamming from FAT Pat's closet, doesn't mean you weren't evicted.
Maybe this weekend I should knock on the door of what USED to be the brainfried Retard's Apt?
Ask 'em who lives there?
Want some company, D? We can go out for some beer and a few laughs after. I'll fill you in on my trip.
DBS

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Want some company, D? We can go out for some beer and a few laughs after. I'll fill you in on my trip.
Not a bad Idea.

First round's mine!!
eviction party

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

TBSC Troll Alert wrote:
Looks like the eviction lie is still being told by the Take Back Santa Cruz trolls.
The same lie that originated with John posting his own eviction notice as received from JSCO's counsel on John's own blog entry?
DBS

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

TBSC Loon DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a stalker and a liar DBS, and the evidence points to you being the person who vandalized Becky Johnson's property at her house.
And what evidence is that?

The blitherings on Topix of a brainfried Retard that just got evicted for Stalking and threatening to "Go Postal"??

Sure thing LOON!!!!
DBS

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

TBSC Loon DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
They were as bad as you claiming Norse was a millionaire based on a two paragraph obituary you found.
You left out the part where BJ Whackjob told everyone about how Robert is a one-percenter trustfund multi-millionaire, who has never worked a single HOUR in his waste of a life, nevermind a single DAY!!

And how do you explain that Robert's childhood home was sold several years ago for $11 (ELEVEN) Million Dollars????

But don't let any facts get in the way of your crackpot delusions.
Buzz

Pacifica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

John E Colby wrote:
Its amazing how a gang of trust fund babies can want someone evicted so badly, but it will never happen.
I think it is all part of their anti-homeless agenda in TBSC that makes them stalk people so brutally.
DBS has admitted that homeless people scared him out of the area and that even though he is a TBSC member he admitted he doesnt live here.
Take Back Santa Cruz from TBSC!
Stop the lies!
Time to put to bed the "Eviction Lie" LIE, John.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-27u9wCjp-Rk/Uf-ZNs3...
https://lh3.ggpht.com/--EYxj5NNPp8/Uf-ZU_uwnS...
https://lh3.ggpht.com/-4aXXfyL1FxA/Uf-ZU0GZu5...
https://lh3.ggpht.com/-ALfbNNgRFpE/Uf-ZU1Zk4u...
https://lh3.ggpht.com/-_fsqsLn8HxY/Uf-ZVNcHlM...
TBSC Troll Alert

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

eviction party wrote:
<quoted text>
The same lie that originated with John posting his own eviction notice as received from JSCO's counsel on John's own blog entry?
You cant prove John posted that.

I think you trolls posted it.
Dennis

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

TBSC Troll Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the Undercover SCPD Methcookers posted it?
TBSC Loon DBS

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

Dennis wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the Undercover SCPD Methcookers posted it?
Hey, I saw you posting bigoted anti-immigrant statements on another thread using this name, DBS.

I never thought that you would be anti-immigrant when you have such a thick German accent.
Donny B

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

TBSC Loon DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I saw you posting bigoted anti-immigrant statements on another thread using this name, DBS.
I never thought that you would be anti-immigrant when you have such a thick German accent.
You cant prove DBS posted that.

I think YOU posted it.
Urgent Request

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

TBSC Troll Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you now going to claim that John didn't post this?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DisabledHomel...
"John Cohen
URGENT REQUEST!!!

Will any community member step up to prevent my sister and I from being made homeless by our whistleblowing while we continue to fight against crime in government housing, corporate fraud, housing program abuse and public corruption enabling it all?

We seek housing for us and our emotional assistance cats, otherwise we may all be made homeless.

Will the community step up to support us by helping us find alternative housing while we continue our whistleblowing crusade?

Will the community step up to the plate to support us? Or will the community allow us and our emotional assistance cats be made homeless?

Surely the community will not allow this injustice!
Share June 27 at 3:39am near Santa Cruz

Julie Schaul likes this."

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Urgent Request wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you now going to claim that John didn't post this?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DisabledHomel...
"John Cohen
URGENT REQUEST!!!
Will any community member step up to prevent my sister and I from being made homeless by our whistleblowing while we continue to fight against crime in government housing, corporate fraud, housing program abuse and public corruption enabling it all?
We seek housing for us and our emotional assistance cats, otherwise we may all be made homeless.
Will the community step up to support us by helping us find alternative housing while we continue our whistleblowing crusade?
Will the community step up to the plate to support us? Or will the community allow us and our emotional assistance cats be made homeless?
Surely the community will not allow this injustice!
Share June 27 at 3:39am near Santa Cruz
Julie Schaul likes this."
Crickets ColbyLOON doesn't do well with facts, he'd rather play stupid and repeat the same old lie which no one believes.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

How's the job search going John?

Maybe if you found one you could buy a House?

Like I did.

With my PAYCHECKS that I WORKED for.
DBS

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

Hey John, if you DIDN'T get evicted, then why did you post on Indycrap that you're "Not local", and are getting your mail at the USPS store on Almar?

Lying crapsack.
where in the world is

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

DBS wrote:
Hey John, if you DIDN'T get evicted, then why did you post on Indycrap that you're "Not local", and are getting your mail at the USPS store on Almar?
Lying crapsack.
John claims to currently reside in Las Vegas, Nevada.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxTKPdmfF4X8W...

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

where in the world is wrote:
<quoted text>
John claims to currently reside in Las Vegas, Nevada.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxTKPdmfF4X8W...
Sounds like The Chimp Advocate pissed off the powers that be in Brown's office. An advocate needs people skills. John has none. He's worse than having a handful of fire ants in your shorts.
Maybe he's in Vegas to parlay his $833 a month in SSI into a fortune. Or, maybe that's as far as he could go on the money donated for a one-way bus ride out of town.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Santa Cruz Forum right now

Search the Santa Cruz Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Bruno 200,213
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 1 hr Uppercut 2,221
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 3 hr Peter 7,812
Murder on Laurent st.------Gangs and People who... 3 hr Jeffry helms 28
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 5 hr Go Play 4,846
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 7 hr This topics peaked 15,911
When is the Running of the LOONs to Grandview? (Jul '12) 9 hr Donny B 75
•••
•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE