TBSC Stalker Trolls

Hayward, CA

#630 Jul 19, 2014
NONA wrote:
<quoted text>
John didn't debate Mayor Lane until 2012, yet below is a link to a post where he is being ridiculed the previous year, 2011.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Your statement isn't true. Why should readers believe anything you post?
You are saying they started stalking John before he debated the Mayor?
TBSC Stalker Trolls

Hayward, CA

#631 Jul 19, 2014
NONA wrote:
<quoted text>
John didn't debate Mayor Lane until 2012, yet below is a link to a post where he is being ridiculed the previous year, 2011.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Your statement isn't true. Why should readers believe anything you post?
I said "they", but I should have said "you all" when I was talking about the people stalking John.....because you are one of the gang, Quien Sabe.....
NONA

Santa Cruz, CA

#632 Jul 19, 2014
TBSC Stalker Trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
You are saying they started stalking John before he debated the Mayor?
No. John managed to draw the ire of posters here well before he debated Don Lane when some readers here noticed that details posted by a user here who frequently posted about methamphetamine, Mission Gardens, and JSCO et. cet. were identical to those shared by John Colby elsewhere on the internet. Connecting the dots between the posters "Curious Cat", "meth madness", "Robot Logic" and the Colby siblings, they since became objects of ridicule after a pathetic, selfish attempt to use the publicity following the murder of Carl Reimer to oust neighbors that they had been having unrelated petty squabbles with for years before that tragic event even occurred.

John and Pat Colby had provoked the disapproval of forum posters here years before the debate with the mayor; to claim otherwise is factually incorrect.

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#633 Jul 19, 2014
NONA wrote:
<quoted text>
No. John managed to draw the ire of posters here well before he debated Don Lane when some readers here noticed that details posted by a user here who frequently posted about methamphetamine, Mission Gardens, and JSCO et. cet. were identical to those shared by John Colby elsewhere on the internet. Connecting the dots between the posters "Curious Cat", "meth madness", "Robot Logic" and the Colby siblings, they since became objects of ridicule after a pathetic, selfish attempt to use the publicity following the murder of Carl Reimer to oust neighbors that they had been having unrelated petty squabbles with for years before that tragic event even occurred.
John and Pat Colby had provoked the disapproval of forum posters here years before the debate with the mayor; to claim otherwise is factually incorrect.
Bullseye!

You just managed to nail Jello to the wall!
Alf

Santa Cruz, CA

#634 Jul 19, 2014
Super Trolls TBSC n MORE wrote:
For general reference, these trolls first started stalking homeless advocate John Colby after he debated the Mayor of Santa Cruz about homeless issues on community television.
That is a direct lie that has been proven false, but you repeat it to validate your trolling, harassment, and stalking of people online.
Alf

Santa Cruz, CA

#635 Jul 19, 2014
NONA wrote:
<quoted text>
No. John managed to draw the ire of posters here well before he debated Don Lane when some readers here noticed that details posted by a user here who frequently posted about methamphetamine, Mission Gardens, and JSCO et. cet. were identical to those shared by John Colby elsewhere on the internet. Connecting the dots between the posters "Curious Cat", "meth madness", "Robot Logic" and the Colby siblings, they since became objects of ridicule after a pathetic, selfish attempt to use the publicity following the murder of Carl Reimer to oust neighbors that they had been having unrelated petty squabbles with for years before that tragic event even occurred.
John and Pat Colby had provoked the disapproval of forum posters here years before the debate with the mayor; to claim otherwise is factually incorrect.
100% accurate.
DBS

Westport, CT

#636 Jul 19, 2014
Alf wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a direct lie that has been proven false.
No it hasn't.

Or is it just like your "proof" about my nonexistent trustfund?

Or the way you "proved" that there were undercover SCPD cooking method on the patio of MGA, where you "PROVED" you DIDNT get evicted?
Alf

Santa Cruz, CA

#637 Jul 19, 2014
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
No it hasn't.
Or is it just like your "proof" about my nonexistent trustfund?
Or the way you "proved" that there were undercover SCPD cooking method on the patio of MGA, where you "PROVED" you DIDNT get evicted?
Clean your glasses...
Honestly, your rants are just as pathetic as TBSC Troll Alert Spam Bot's.
How many more years are you guys gonna have your back and forth melodrama online?
I'm beginning to think you're both guilty of harassment...of each other.
Super Troll Jim Spring

Hayward, CA

#638 Jul 20, 2014
Jim Spring really reminds me of a televangelist....he demands people believe in the word of Jim and all of the problems of society will magically vanish as a result of him channeling his higher logic....what a loon....he said this just now......

" I still think the overlooked (or played down) aspect of most of these scenarios are the situations where if an individual would actually show enough self will and determination, they could make positive changes overcoming their addictions. Yes, there are people that need some sort of intervention or support group, but there are a large number of people in the city/county of Santa Cruz that feel themselves a victim of sorts and refuse to do anything about it."

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CFABSC/permal...

If only these victims were able to hear the words of wise old Jim Spring they could be magically healed!!!

Frankly, Jim, you are just spewing hate and bigotry in your usual troll like way.....

Super Troll!!!
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#639 Jul 20, 2014
To see John Colby's curriculum shitae, do a Google search on "john e. colby" and visit his LinkedIn page. It's very illuminating.

-----

John's eviction details and more.

http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2013/06/santa...

-----

John making demands (be sure to click on the embedded links).

http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2013/08/smoki...

http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2013/07/john-...

-----

A sample of John in "rant mode".

https://www.indybay.org/uploads/2012/07/22/re...

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...

-----

See John's two posts in the comment section.

http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2013/03/19...

-----

John Colby endangered several of his so-called "clients" (Steve Lazow and Andrea Morgan) by posting their personal information and pictures on the Internet during the period June through 2 August 2012. In both instances, John posted particularly detailed information about their physical infirmities, health issues, and included several pictures of them on the Internet. In the case of Ms Morgan, twenty-three days after John's post in Indybay, Ms Morgan was robbed.

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2012/06/11/...

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2012/08/02/...

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2012/08/26/...

So, how much did the publishing of Ms. Morgan's health issues, vulnerabilities, and pictures contribute to her becoming a victim of the robbery? How much did the publishing of Ms Morgan's pictures aid the robber in identifying this fragile human being as being a good target for a robbery? John's very quick to remind everyone that he has a PhD in Computer Science and yet even a freshman taking computer science classes knows the dangers of posting personal information on the Internet. As a PhD, John Colby's actions, in that regard, were careless and negligent to the extreme.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxTKPdmfF4X8S...

John's also careless about posting his own personal information and that of his sister, Pat. Pictures, home address, phone numbers, the list goes on and on. One one occasion, he even posted his credit card number.

-----

One of John's achievements.

https://www.facebook.com/login.php...

-----

Check out the June 12 edition of Robert Norse's FRSC show with John and Pat Colby providing comic and idiotic relief at:

http://radiolibre.org/brb/brb140612.mp3

Throughout the show:

--- Robert messes with the heads of John and Pat Colby.

--- Pat/Jabba is kissing Robert's arse throughout the interview (non-stop "I agree with you, Robert")

--- John the Loon comes across as ignorant (Ummmmm.... Ummmmm.... I don't know.) and is constantly being fed words from his puppet master, Pat/Jabba (I guess we know who wears the pants in that family and it isn't John).

Why would Robert bring the Colbys on the show to talk about a subject that they do not sound very competent in discussing? I can think of two reasons. First, after listening to the Colby toadies, it makes Robert sound all that much more intelligent by comparison. Secondly, it probably was a vanity thing. I'm sure Robert just loved the way John and Pat slobbered over and yielded to his points of view.

-----
Lying TBSC Hive Loons

Rodeo, CA

#640 Jul 20, 2014
NONA wrote:
<quoted text>
No. John managed to draw the ire of posters here well before he debated Don Lane when some readers here noticed that details posted by a user here who frequently posted about methamphetamine, Mission Gardens, and JSCO et. cet. were identical to those shared by John Colby elsewhere on the internet. Connecting the dots between the posters "Curious Cat", "meth madness", "Robot Logic" and the Colby siblings, they since became objects of ridicule after a pathetic, selfish attempt to use the publicity following the murder of Carl Reimer to oust neighbors that they had been having unrelated petty squabbles with for years before that tragic event even occurred.
John and Pat Colby had provoked the disapproval of forum posters here years before the debate with the mayor; to claim otherwise is factually incorrect.
Well what you have said actually confirms what I have said all along.....the viral nature of the TBSC hive's stalking of John Colby escalated 100 fold after he debated the Mayor on homeless issues....I challenge you to compare the number of threads started about him before and after that time period and you will see how much more frequently they stalk him now......

Also, that link you provided shows that the TBSC hive trolls, led by DBS, have been accusing anonymous topix posters of being John Colby for years now, without evidence......it is simply incorrect to assume that every anon is John Colby, and on that old post there was some disagreement about who that troll was by other topix users......

Thank you, Quien Sabe, you proved me right again.
DBS is growing up

Rodeo, CA

#641 Jul 20, 2014
Alf wrote:
<quoted text>
Clean your glasses...
Honestly, your rants are just as pathetic as TBSC Troll Alert Spam Bot's.
How many more years are you guys gonna have your back and forth melodrama online?
I'm beginning to think you're both guilty of harassment...of each other.
I am not harassing DBS.

I consider him to be sort of a younger brother who needs direction and guidance and I provide that......

Since first interacting with me online, DBS has actually admitted his real weight to topix users and he has taken measures to reduce the level of his obesity.....

He used to weight 235 pounds and I believe he is down to 228 which takes him out of the obese category and puts him at only 55 pounds overweight for his height......

DBS has admitted several lies since he met me......

He has admitted that he is not really retired......

He admitted he was lying about where he was from (Brooklyn), and he was lying about not being a welfare parasite.......

He admitted he is eligible for welfare and that his father and son have received it.......

I think DBS is shedding his lying loon persona and he no longer wants to be a hypocrite......

I think DBS is changing his life, and topix and I, his big brother, are responsible......

The loon Jim Spring certainly is not helping DBS.....
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#642 Jul 20, 2014
To see John Colby's curriculum shitae, Google search "john e. colby" and visit his LinkedIn page.

-----

John's eviction details and more.

http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2013/06/santa...

-----

John making demands (be sure to click on the embedded links).

http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2013/08/smoki...

http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2013/07/john-...

-----

A sample of John in "rant mode".

https://www.indybay.org/uploads/2012/07/22/re...

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...

-----

See John's two posts in the comment section.

http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2013/03/19...

-----

John Colby endangered several of his so-called "clients" (Steve Lazow and Andrea Morgan) by posting their personal information and pictures on the Internet during the period June through 2 August 2012. In both instances, John posted particularly detailed information about their physical infirmities, health issues, and included several pictures of them on the Internet. In the case of Ms Morgan, twenty-three days after John's post in Indybay, Ms Morgan was robbed.

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2012/06/11/...

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2012/08/02/...

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2012/08/26/...

So, how much did the publishing of Ms. Morgan's health issues, vulnerabilities, and pictures contribute to her becoming a victim of the robbery? How much did the publishing of Ms Morgan's pictures aid the robber in identifying this fragile human being as being a good target for a robbery? John's very quick to remind everyone that he has a PhD in Computer Science and yet even a freshman taking computer science classes knows the dangers of posting personal information on the Internet. As a PhD, John Colby's actions, in that regard, were careless and negligent to the extreme.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxTKPdmfF4X8S...

John's also careless about posting his own personal information and that of his sister, Pat. Pictures, home address, phone numbers, the list goes on and on. One one occasion, he even posted his credit card number.

-----

One of John's achievements.

https://www.facebook.com/login.php...

-----

Check out the June 12 edition of Robert Norse's FRSC show with John and Pat Colby providing comic and idiotic relief at:

http://radiolibre.org/brb/brb140612.mp3

Throughout the show:

--- Robert messes with the heads of John and Pat Colby.

--- Pat/Jabba is kissing Robert's arse throughout the interview (non-stop "I agree with you, Robert")

--- John the Loon comes across as ignorant (Ummmmm.... Ummmmm.... I don't know.) and is constantly being fed words from his puppet master, Pat/Jabba (I guess we know who wears the pants in that family and it isn't John).

Why would Robert bring the Colbys on the show to talk about a subject that they do not sound very competent in discussing? I can think of two reasons. First, after listening to the Colby toadies, it makes Robert sound all that much more intelligent by comparison. Secondly, it probably was a vanity thing. I'm sure Robert just loved the way John and Pat slobbered over and yielded to his points of view.

-----
TBSC Stalker Trolls

Rodeo, CA

#643 Jul 20, 2014
NONA wrote:
<quoted text>
No. John managed to draw the ire of posters here well before he debated Don Lane when some readers here noticed that details posted by a user here who frequently posted about methamphetamine, Mission Gardens, and JSCO et. cet. were identical to those shared by John Colby elsewhere on the internet.
The link you provided shows that other hive trolls disagreed with DBS when he called that poster "John Colby"......this contradicts what you have said here....fancy that......

You trolls have been calling everyone on topix "John Colby" for years now.....
Super Troll Jim Spring

Rodeo, CA

#644 Jul 20, 2014
Here is another one of Jim Spring's hilarious conspiracy theories where he makes false accusations about people who have bested him in an argument.....his theory is so ludicrous to suggest that people could manipulate an online group this way.....remember peeps, he is a Super Troll and he does not take himself seriously, but his trolling is fairly advanced....also dont forget that Spring was banned from CFABSC in the past for trolling.......

"We've seen at least a couple of posts this week that were "controversy", discussion ensues, shit gets deleted, then topic crowing about victory. Individuals doing such should also be chastised a bit. If someone posts cursing at one or more individuals, it is caught in a screen capture, then deleted and all of a sudden *oh noes mean people hounding me* isn't a help to discourse."

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CFABSC/permal...
Alf

Santa Cruz, CA

#645 Jul 20, 2014
Lying TBSC Hive Loons wrote:
<quoted text>
Well what you have said actually confirms what I have said all along.....the viral nature of the TBSC hive's stalking of John Colby escalated 100 fold after he debated the Mayor on homeless issues....I challenge you to compare the number of threads started about him before and after that time period and you will see how much more frequently they stalk him now......
Also, that link you provided shows that the TBSC hive trolls, led by DBS, have been accusing anonymous topix posters of being John Colby for years now, without evidence......it is simply incorrect to assume that every anon is John Colby, and on that old post there was some disagreement about who that troll was by other topix users......
Thank you, Quien Sabe, you proved me right again.
What the person posted does not confirm what you have said, it contradicts what you have said. First, the guy isn't stalked, he's been caught for his flat-out crazy posts and your participation has escalated the discussion about him. 100 fold is an exaggeration, but you're good at hyperbole. I find it absolutely mind boggling that you pull a Becky and challenge others to prove your hypothesis correct. In regards to who posts what, who thinks who is posting, is all entirely moot when you purposely incite the very behavior you denounce here on Topix. To reiterate, it does not matter who you are, what matters is the agenda you've brought here, and it smells like cat feces.
John Colby Lies

Santa Cruz, CA

#646 Jul 20, 2014
He's really jealous of Jim Spring. It would help John if he could get over his obsession with Jim.
NONA

Santa Cruz, CA

#647 Jul 20, 2014
Lying TBSC Hive Loons wrote:
<quoted text>
Well what you have said actually confirms what I have said all along.....the viral nature of the TBSC hive's stalking of John Colby escalated 100 fold after he debated the Mayor on homeless issues....I challenge you to compare the number of threads started about him before and after that time period and you will see how much more frequently they stalk him now......
Also, that link you provided shows that the TBSC hive trolls, led by DBS, have been accusing anonymous topix posters of being John Colby for years now, without evidence......it is simply incorrect to assume that every anon is John Colby, and on that old post there was some disagreement about who that troll was by other topix users......
Thank you, Quien Sabe, you proved me right again.
Many threads even vaguely associated with John Colby since 2012 were perpetuated by or commented on by yourself, often using other users' names to post. Entire pages of threads, for example:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Posts attributed to John Colby may very well have been posted by Pat, his sister, though their closeness even has Pat mentioned on the police radio as "the female" to differentiate any appropriate confusion between the two.

Coincidence, or Colby? The references below are provided for readers to choose.

SFWeekly:
http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2011/03/j...
Topix:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

HUD Blog:
http://blog.hud.gov/index.php/2011/04/07/hud-...
Topix:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Washington Blade:
http://www.washingtonblade.com/2011/04/13/hud...
Topix:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Coincidence, or Colby? If John and Pat had moved like any reasonable human being would have done, rather than linger there and hijack media article comments on Carl Reimer's murder to promote their own completely unrelated problems they would not be subject to the self-imposed attention that they receive now.
Lying TBSC Hive Loons

San Jose, CA

#648 Jul 20, 2014
Alf wrote:
<quoted text>
What the person posted does not confirm what you have said, it contradicts what you have said. First, the guy isn't stalked, he's been caught for his flat-out crazy posts and your participation has escalated the discussion about him. 100 fold is an exaggeration, but you're good at hyperbole. I find it absolutely mind boggling that you pull a Becky and challenge others to prove your hypothesis correct. In regards to who posts what, who thinks who is posting, is all entirely moot when you purposely incite the very behavior you denounce here on Topix. To reiterate, it does not matter who you are, what matters is the agenda you've brought here, and it smells like cat feces.
You are wrong again....DBS is most certainly stalking John Colby if he accuses every single person who posts anonymously on topix of being the well known homeless advocate......DBS has apparently been stalking him for 5 or 6 years.....

You say "100 fold is an exaggeration"....thank you for admitting the hive trolls have been stalking him like nuts.....

I certainly did not ask anyone to prove my hypothesis correct, I just pointed the troll to a way they could actually obtain some facts.....its a simple fact that you trolls have gone nutso since Colby debated the Mayor on television, and I think its an important point to make because it shows how simple minded your group is.....even your own chosen name to post here with is a sitcom character ,and you hive trolls are the television types.....not much attention span and very simple minded.....

I incite no behavior in others, its not my fault that DBS is so psychologically weak minded.....I have a right to participate here and the TBSC hive trolls are trying to silence me......

I will make one comment about you......you are a typical TBSC hive troll who is just commenting so that the topic of the original post is obscured and made hard to read.....this is a thread about Jim Spring, not DBS or how he is stalking John Colby......
DBS

Aptos, CA

#649 Jul 20, 2014
How's the apartment search going John?

Kind of like your job search?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stolen Valor Act signed by Obama- 10 min yEAHHHHHH 6
The stigmata of being a wannabe in TBSC- 1 hr Ranger Smallace 41
Is Santa Cruz County a HIV/HPV Dead Zone?? 7 hr John Stigmata 2
Officer Baker Supporter Lists Topix 'SUPER TROLLS' (Apr '13) 7 hr Phyllis 50
cfabsc (Jan '14) 8 hr Hive Loon Alert 586
Will DBS pull another stalker 'All Nighter'?? (May '14) 8 hr Lying TBSC Loon D... 80
About that troll Robin Jansen 8 hr Phyllis 28
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Santa Cruz News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santa Cruz

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:38 am PST