FAT Pat is lying on CFAB SC

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#1 Dec 29, 2013
FAT Pat ColbyLOSER is lying again on CFAB SC.

She's claiming that John "Does not post under any different ID"!!

What a lying crapsack!!

Anybody care to call her out about her BS????
Joe Landon

San Francisco, CA

#2 Dec 29, 2013
The only one in this forum with less credibility in this forum than Phatty, is her psychotic, evicted loon of a brother.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#3 Dec 29, 2013
DBS wrote:
What a lying crapsack!!
I would, but I don't do Facebook.
WTF

Santa Cruz, CA

#4 Dec 29, 2013
Yes, she is lying we all know it but calling her "Fat Pat" is lame. John Colby clearly has mental health issues so calling him a "Loser" is also not helpful. I get that he had tortured half of Santa Cruz. Can you expose what's really going on with those two without stooping to their level in the coming year? They have one thing right, they are ruthlessly bullied on this site. JUST STOP and maybe they will follow suit. Be better than that. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
chirp

Santa Cruz, CA

#5 Dec 29, 2013
WTF wrote:
Yes, she is lying we all know it but calling her "Fat Pat" is lame. John Colby clearly has mental health issues so calling him a "Loser" is also not helpful. I get that he had tortured half of Santa Cruz. Can you expose what's really going on with those two without stooping to their level in the coming year? They have one thing right, they are ruthlessly bullied on this site. JUST STOP and maybe they will follow suit. Be better than that. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I agree, it's a new year so let's see if this charade of trolling can stop. I can care less if someone is overweight or a loser, 80% of America can be labeled those names. The part about bullying that you said I do not agree with. The first step to stop bullying behavior is easy in an anonymous online forum. You don't go to there, you don't participate, and you don't react to what's said. After a while, those that are talking smack will grow tired of it because they're not getting a response. This is grade school stuff, things you learn as a child or should have been taught by your parents, instructors, and coaches on how to handle negative feedback. How can grown adults say that they're bullied here on Topix when their agendas brought them the negative feedback and their back and forth banter here and on other sites shows their active participation and desire to continue it?

The thing is, I don't think those that are involved in the back and forth crap talking want to stop. The ones defending themselves come here and make up lies, use the same words and names of their detractors, and generally fan the flames and continue instigating the behavior. Who in the hell saves archives of quotes with 100's of names so that they can use those same names to say other heinous things?

Good luck making anyone NOT voice their opinion about these colby characters. They perpetuate their victim status and think they're going to win some online flame war. What'd one of them say the other day - that no one needs to know why one of them uses multiple names since they dont' have security clearance with National Security? GIve me a f n break!

If you, or anyone else, doesn't like what's said here or anywhere else, do not participate and ignore it. It is really THAT easy.
WTF

Santa Cruz, CA

#6 Dec 29, 2013
I get it and I'll tell you why it bothers me and why I even care. TBSC name is dragged through the mud daily by this troll hunt. TBSC has nothing to do with what goes on in this virtual hatefest. I like what is being done in TBSC and I don't think it's fair to them that their name is ever brought up here by the many names of John Colby. John Colby, if your reading this what happens here is between you and individuals, bringing TBSC into it isn't fair. I'm a proud member of TBSC and with as much garbage as you've said about them I still don't wish you harm. Mentally or physically.

Carry on if this is how you enjoy spending your time just leave TBSC out of it. I understand the need to make things right when lies are being spread about you in every comment section from Watsonville to San Francisco so I expect that Chirp (That's why I'm writing this!) but the names calling is rude and ineffective and it just escalates things. I'm out, glad I got that off my chest. I won't interfere any longer.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#7 Dec 29, 2013
WTF wrote:
When the Colbys do things like make horrible and completely false allegations about the Murdered SCPD, and post them on the day of their Funeral, there's not a single strand of decency between the two of them.

And when they make up fraudulent accusations about people's entire Family tree, including dead relatives, then "The Gloves come off".

So don't tell me I'm out of line by telling a morbidly obese Welfare parasite and her nutbag brother what I think of them.
TBSC Loon DBS

Hayward, CA

#8 Dec 29, 2013
DBS wrote:
What a lying crapsack!!
Pat is an admin for that group now.

I think we all would love to see her deal with you TBSC trolls.
TBSC Loons Stalk Colby

Hayward, CA

#9 Dec 29, 2013
WTF wrote:
I get it and I'll tell you why it bothers me and why I even care. TBSC name is dragged through the mud daily by this troll hunt. TBSC has nothing to do with what goes on in this virtual hatefest. I like what is being done in TBSC and I don't think it's fair to them that their name is ever brought up here by the many names of John Colby. John Colby, if your reading this what happens here is between you and individuals, bringing TBSC into it isn't fair. I'm a proud member of TBSC and with as much garbage as you've said about them I still don't wish you harm. Mentally or physically.
Carry on if this is how you enjoy spending your time just leave TBSC out of it. I understand the need to make things right when lies are being spread about you in every comment section from Watsonville to San Francisco so I expect that Chirp (That's why I'm writing this!) but the names calling is rude and ineffective and it just escalates things. I'm out, glad I got that off my chest. I won't interfere any longer.
DBS says he is a Take Back Santa Cruz member and he stalks homeless advocates Brent Adams, John Colby, Becky Johnson, and Robert Norse, so maybe you all better tell your members in TBSC to control themselves. You have a lot of bad apples in there.

"The Truth Hurts" says he is a TBSC member and he threatened to punch Pat Colby, who this thread is about. The Truth Hurts also used to spam post over and over again the link to the TBSC website on topix. He says he is a proud member of TBSC.

Both of these trolls say they go to real life TBSC meetings and participate.

Also, the founder of TBSC, Dexter Cube, was accused of corporate crime and his clients were paid off.

TBSC has problems, and John Colby is not the source of them.

Its members are.

I'm guessing you are just a TBSC troll like these others.
TBSC Loon DBS

Hayward, CA

#10 Dec 29, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
When the Colbys do things like make horrible and completely false allegations about the Murdered SCPD, and post them on the day of their Funeral, there's not a single strand of decency between the two of them.
And when they make up fraudulent accusations about people's entire Family tree, including dead relatives, then "The Gloves come off".
So don't tell me I'm out of line by telling a morbidly obese Welfare parasite and her nutbag brother what I think of them.
DBS you are clinically obese at your weight of 225 pounds.

And your father received welfare after WWII.

You are a dirty lying TBSC troll.
WTF

Santa Cruz, CA

#11 Dec 29, 2013
They aren't TBSC trolls, they are just trolls.
WTF

Santa Cruz, CA

#12 Dec 29, 2013
Sorry I stuck up for you John, I'll never do it again.
Yawn

Fremont, CA

#13 Dec 29, 2013
TBSC Loon DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Pat is an admin for that group now.
I think we all would love to see her deal with you TBSC trolls.
Who cares?
chirp

Santa Cruz, CA

#14 Dec 29, 2013
WTF wrote:
I respect what you have to say and I agree with most of it.
TBSC Loons Stalk Colby

Hayward, CA

#15 Dec 29, 2013
WTF wrote:
Sorry I stuck up for you John, I'll never do it again.
My name isnt John, and you are just another TBSC troll who is stalking him.
chirp

Santa Cruz, CA

#16 Dec 29, 2013
TBSC Loons Stalk Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
DBS says he is a Take Back Santa Cruz member and he stalks homeless advocates Brent Adams, John Colby, Becky Johnson, and Robert Norse, so maybe you all better tell your members in TBSC to control themselves. You have a lot of bad apples in there.
"The Truth Hurts" says he is a TBSC member and he threatened to punch Pat Colby, who this thread is about. The Truth Hurts also used to spam post over and over again the link to the TBSC website on topix. He says he is a proud member of TBSC.
Both of these trolls say they go to real life TBSC meetings and participate.
Also, the founder of TBSC, Dexter Cube, was accused of corporate crime and his clients were paid off.
TBSC has problems, and John Colby is not the source of them.
Its members are.
I'm guessing you are just a TBSC troll like these others.
You twist, distort, and just plain make stuff up. You are the reason why this trolling has continued for so long.
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#17 Dec 29, 2013
WTF, I agree about the name calling. Not much value in that. But if you think any (in)activity here will cause him to stop using TBSC's name in vain, be ready to be disappointed.
TBSC Loons

Hayward, CA

#18 Dec 29, 2013
WTF wrote:
They aren't TBSC trolls, they are just trolls.
They are TBSC members who troll in the name of TBSC, that makes them TBSC trolls.

TBSC members should boot them out of their organization and take a real stand against them if they are so worried about their reputation.

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#19 Dec 29, 2013
Welfare Loon John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
My name isnt John, and you are just another TBSC troll who is stalking him.
Just as a reminder, John Colby was evicted from Mission Garden Apartments on September 20, 2013. Why? The eviction notice he posted on the internet says he was guilty of:

•Disrupting liveability
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditures
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources

AND

In an email to Robert Kahn-Job on November 25, 2013, Steve Pleich states his reasons for evicting John E. Colby from the "Citizens for a Better Santa Cruz" group:

"John consistently attacks those whom he deems to be engaged in some unlawful or secretive enterprise without any foundation in fact whatever. These arguments are always subject to evidence he thinks he will discover through the requests for public records that never seem to yield the substantive proof he needs. By contrast and to be fair, when you criticize or take exception to something, your arguments invariably contain some facts in support or, at least, some scintilla of evidence. I did not create CFAB SC as a forum for John's ceaseless screed about how unfair the world seems to him personally and as a whole; He has two perfectly serviceable facebook pages of his own to publish and pursue that agenda.

By the way, the final "tipping point" for me was John's most recent attack post in which he attributed his facts in support to a "tipster"; his word, not mine."
WTF

Santa Cruz, CA

#20 Dec 29, 2013
Sorry I called you trolls, I get it now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SCPD Sgt Loran 'Butch' Baker Molested Nine Women? (Jul '13) 23 min Get a job ColbyLOSER 309
The stigmata of being a wannabe in TBSC- 2 hr tin_lizzy 4
Take Back Santa Cruz counts 6,770 discarded nee... 8 hr DBS 11
Robert Norse--READ THIS-- (Oct '13) 21 hr JC squats to pee 113
Buzz stalks as "John Colby" (May '14) Thu JC squats to pee 162
ColbyLOSERS have stooped to a new low. Thu John Colby 9
Has DBS's daddy started Xmas shopping yet? (Oct '13) Thu not John Colby 4
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Santa Cruz News, Events & Info