Watsonville residents rally for an en...

Watsonville residents rally for an end to violence

There are 183 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Nov 2, 2009, titled Watsonville residents rally for an end to violence. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

The names of 80 men and women killed in violence in Watsonville during the past 16 years were hand-written on white cardboard and surrounded by candles, flowers and photographs at the Main Plaza on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

celebrate subversity

Gig Harbor, WA

#193 Nov 4, 2009
Frankie wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon Jimi -- I dare ya to weigh in and call this girl an "ageist". What the heck, you're on a roll calling anyone who disagrees with you Waycists ... might as well hammer someone who is dissing experienced citizens, right?
Jimi's an invertebrate who has no interest in consistency or accuracy. What do you expect from a guy whose argument to keep Mexicans in the fields is precisely the same argument confederates made for keeping slavery.

"But who's gonna pick our cotton/strawberries if we abolish slavery/illegal immigration??"

Some people would simply be helpless if people with brown skin were no longer available to serve them.....and Jimi is their desperate poster child. Anyone who screams "RACIST" as much as he does surely has some serious skeletons in his closet. It's the same phenomenon as homophobes who turn out be gay themselves. Pathetic.

Since: Nov 09

United States

#194 Nov 4, 2009
Frankie wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon Jimi -- I dare ya to weigh in and call this girl an "ageist". What the heck, you're on a roll calling anyone who disagrees with you Waycists ... might as well hammer someone who is dissing experienced citizens, right?

Now Frankie It appears youve mis-read that comment so Ive copied it down below for ya to re read in ,OK ,,,,,here it is as it was posted,,,

SC Midtown wrote:
<quoted text>
"Celebrate Subversity" another grumpy old curmudgeon that has nothing better to do than go on endless rants online, lamenting the days when white was right and the rest knew their place...
Ahhhh..the good old days!

__________ To which Santa cruzer girl replied )
Thanks for your short but accurate description , Some body probably didnt get their geritol today

Now Frankie Do you always mis-read or try to simply twist others comments to add fuel to the fire here ??? Why would I disagree with someone who agrees on that very accurate description of the person using the screen name "Celebrate Subversity" ?????
You people are amazing you have a great nack for using other peoples words and mis reading them , This was a very easy to read comment that was posted yet you screwed it up ??? Weird Huh ??

Now on to another topic , I too can make mistakes as I did with so and so wife of being bilingual and that he claims is is main reason he feels tolerant to our hispanic community , I simply got two screen nmaes mnixed up , Simple enough especially when ya consider the fact I PUT ALL THE TRASH IN THE SAME PILE , no matter what their screen name :):):):):) Again good morning Frankie :)
celebrate subversity

Gig Harbor, WA

#195 Nov 4, 2009
john abc wrote:
<quoted text>
.... Why would I disagree with someone who agrees on that very accurate description of the person using the screen name "Celebrate Subversity" ?????
The problem is, after several attempts, you weenies have failed repeatedly to prove ANY accuracies of what's been said about me. You, Jimi, myself and everyone else reading this topic know full well that very blatant lies have been made about me. So your objective is not factually based.....it's purely an agenda where creating lies is a justifiable methodology. I'd love to hear you justify that...but alas, you guys hurl insults and run as fast away from reality as you can.

The best part of public forums is that Jimi's lies and fabrications are all chronicled and archived in print for anyone to verify.

So, for the sake of fairness, I'll give you yet another try at being honest. Tell me, Mr. truth seeker, where have I made a single racist comment here? Where are the five people Jimi counted who have called me racist? If you can't provide any proof, then you're the one clinging to a lie to justify your sorely misguided self-righteousness.

“Oh well, been called worse ”

Since: Sep 09

Santa Cruz

#196 Nov 4, 2009
You people are so funny I have been using like 5 screen names here and you have all been arguing with just one person yet your too ignorant to even notice !!!!!
That is so funny this has gone on for days and despite all your claims of inteeligence and intuition you guys are clueless ,,,
Now maybe ya understand why I have been laughing my tail off at all three of ya for the past couple of days , Its funny one minute ya agree on a point just because its under a made up name then the next minute when its under my nazme jimi doss you disagree completly ! What hyp[ocrites you three are :):):):):)

LMAO here as always :):):)
Santa Cruz Girl

United States

#197 Nov 4, 2009
Proud Latina

United States

#198 Nov 4, 2009
Frankie

United States

#199 Nov 4, 2009
john abc wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
"Celebrate Subversity" another grumpy old curmudgeon that has nothing better to do than go on endless rants online, lamenting the days when white was right and the rest knew their place...
Ahhhh..the good old days!
__________ To which Santa cruzer girl replied )
Thanks for your short but accurate description , Some body probably didnt get their geritol today
Now Frankie Do you always mis-read or try to simply twist others comments to add fuel to the fire here ??? Why would I disagree with someone who agrees on that very accurate description of the person using the screen name "Celebrate Subversity" ?????
You people are amazing you have a great nack for using other peoples words and mis reading them , This was a very easy to read comment that was posted yet you screwed it up ??? Weird Huh ??
Now on to another topic , I too can make mistakes as I did with so and so wife of being bilingual and that he claims is is main reason he feels tolerant to our hispanic community , I simply got two screen nmaes mnixed up , Simple enough especially when ya consider the fact I PUT ALL THE TRASH IN THE SAME PILE , no matter what their screen name :):):):):) Again good morning Frankie :)
G'day to you too John! Yup, "early to bed & early to rise ..." & "The early bird gets ..." and all that.

Here's one to get things rolling ... to "add fuel to the fire" so to speak. It's all about the education gap and the "race problem". Here's a clip:

“I think the biggest part of the problem is that we’ve become so used to white culture/values dominating so many arenas that we fail to see how prevalent it is and how much it clashes with other cultures. We see our schools as presenting curriculum that is objective and free of any cultural perspective but it’s not."

Here's the source: http://www.sanjoseinside.com/sji/blog/entries...

Since: Nov 09

United States

#200 Nov 4, 2009
And last but not least John ABC ,,,,

Thanks idiots your intelligence has shown its own ability to even see thru the fog into the light when one person is able to debate masquerading as so many , You guys couldnt even tell reaqlity from fiction here ,,,,,, End of debate for me now CIAO :):)

Whats up

United States

#201 Nov 4, 2009
Frankie

United States

#202 Nov 4, 2009
Correction:

"G'day to you too John, and all the rest of your "personalities"! Yup, ya have us all rolling on the floor laughin'.

Santa Cruz

#203 Nov 4, 2009
celebrate subversity wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is, after several attempts, you weenies have failed repeatedly to prove ANY accuracies of what's been said about me. You, Jimi, myself and everyone else reading this topic know full well that very blatant lies have been made about me. So your objective is not factually based.....it's purely an agenda where creating lies is a justifiable methodology. I'd love to hear you justify that...but alas, you guys hurl insults and run as fast away from reality as you can.
The best part of public forums is that Jimi's lies and fabrications are all chronicled and archived in print for anyone to verify.
So, for the sake of fairness, I'll give you yet another try at being honest. Tell me, Mr. truth seeker, where have I made a single racist comment here? Where are the five people Jimi counted who have called me racist? If you can't provide any proof, then you're the one clinging to a lie to justify your sorely misguided self-righteousness.
Look at this post of yours here , Your commenting back to John abc when in actuality its me jimi Doss , Yet you are clueless to that factor ,,,,

Santa Cruz

#204 Nov 4, 2009
Frankie wrote:
<quoted text>
G'day to you too John! Yup, "early to bed & early to rise ..." & "The early bird gets ..." and all that.
Here's one to get things rolling ... to "add fuel to the fire" so to speak. It's all about the education gap and the "race problem". Here's a clip:
“I think the biggest part of the problem is that we’ve become so used to white culture/values dominating so many arenas that we fail to see how prevalent it is and how much it clashes with other cultures. We see our schools as presenting curriculum that is objective and free of any cultural perspective but it’s not."
You to Frankie ,, Here ya being all civil and nice to John abc when in fact its me your commenting to , but because its under a different name your agreeing when in his comment he blatantly disagrees with you and is even rude !!!!! Your to much buddy ,,, Ignorance at it finest I suspect Eh ?????

celebrate subversity

Gig Harbor, WA

#205 Nov 4, 2009
jimi doss wrote:
You people are so funny I have been using like 5 screen names here and you have all been arguing with just one person yet your too ignorant to even notice !!!!!
So, there's really not an honest bone in your desperate, narcissistic body, is there? You think that by doing this you've raised your credibility or helped your point? Lying and deception truly are your primary modes of operation, aren't they.

...And yet you laugh at your own self-inflicted demise. LOL! Yeah buddy, you REALLY showed us! You've done a better job at destroying yourself than anyone who's argued with you...and you're proud of that! But's that okay...honesty is not really that important to you. You'll just change your name and your sanctimonious stance once again and move on. Thanks for proving our argument of your utter lack of honesty.....you've done a stellar job!
Frankie

United States

#206 Nov 4, 2009
"John" is very intelligent. " John" thinks nobody notices that he has the same stuck keys when his computer types :):):), just like "Jimi".

John and Jimi's keyboard has a lot of sticky keys. John and Jimi's keyboard keys are probably stuck just like the pages of the picture magazines they "browse" are stuck together.

Santa Cruz

#207 Nov 4, 2009
No Frankie really Im still laughinmg my tail off here ,, I really loved it when Pat was claiming someone had "hijacked" her name and ininuated it was me , Geez shes a real goof ball , at that point I was having enough trouble remebering all the names I was actually using and she was making up stories that someone used her name to make offensive comments , Whew is she ever out there somewhere Huh ?????
Anyway then someone said they just reply to my commnets then sit back with some popcorn and watch me rant ?? Thats to funny cuz thats exactly what I was doing under all those names watch you guys scramble back and forth like busy little bees tending your conservative nest ... Face aya guys a left wing liberal , pacifist just puuled so much wool over your super intelligent and observant eyes you were all blindesided :):):):)

Thanks for displaying all your abilitys to percieve fact from fiction whether its in the community or right here online you guys are blind as bats and you all proved here :):)

Santa Cruz

#208 Nov 4, 2009
celebrate subversity wrote:
<quoted text>
So, there's really not an honest bone in your desperate, narcissistic body, is there? You think that by doing this you've raised your credibility or helped your point? Lying and deception truly are your primary modes of operation, aren't they.
...And yet you laugh at your own self-inflicted demise. LOL! Yeah buddy, you REALLY showed us! You've done a better job at destroying yourself than anyone who's argued with you...and you're proud of that! But's that okay...honesty is not really that important to you. You'll just change your name and your sanctimonious stance once again and move on. Thanks for proving our argument of your utter lack of honesty.....you've done a stellar job!
And you did a fantasticv and stellar job of displaying you inability to tell fact from fiction despite all your claims of righteousness and clarity BRAVO !!!!!

Santa Cruz

#209 Nov 4, 2009
Oh my stars Im still laughing so hard here ,,, My roomates are actually rolling on the floor with side splitting laughter !!!!!!!!!!

Santa Cruz

#210 Nov 4, 2009
Frankie wrote:
"John" is very intelligent. " John" thinks nobody notices that he has the same stuck keys when his computer types :):):), just like "Jimi".
John and Jimi's keyboard has a lot of sticky keys. John and Jimi's keyboard keys are probably stuck just like the pages of the picture magazines they "browse" are stuck together.
__________ A litlle late for that Farnkie your busted bigger than anything being totaly decieved and manipulated buddy , Dont try and act as if ya werent :):) Your feeling a little emmbaresed now arent ya ? I can tell by your back peddling :):):) Heres the "johns" co0mment and your reply that you NOW claim you saw thru :):) LMAO here frankie boi !!!

----------
Frankie wrote:
<quoted text>
You to Frankie ,, Here ya being all civil and nice to John abc when in fact its me your commenting to , but because its under a different name your agreeing when in his comment he blatantly disagrees with you and is even rude !!!!! Your to much buddy ,,, Ignorance at it finest I suspect Eh ?????

celebrate subversity

Gig Harbor, WA

#212 Nov 4, 2009
jimi doss wrote:
<quoted text>
Your feeling a little emmbaresed now arent ya ?
You think Frankie should be embarrassed because you're a liar?
Frankie

United States

#213 Nov 4, 2009
Celebrate Subversity;

Hey, jimi is telling us a lot about him/her/itself! A guy who's rolling on the floor with roommates at this time of day, has "sticky" keys on his keyboard, and probably has lots of mags with sticky pages too. Maybe it lives in one of those 3 bedroom houses with 15 people "living" there! Just sayin ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kahnjob loses in Court AGAIN 8 hr Woof 25
Indymanure is circling the drain (Dec '15) 11 hr No truth at IndyCrap 90
News Human head, remains found in hills; dead man ma... (Oct '08) 16 hr Anonymous 408 25
TBSC-"Stashing the dope bag" with Santa Cruz Po... 18 hr Lost marbles 13
Did FAT Pat get evicted yet? 20 hr Woof 4
FAT Pat deserves a driveby fruiting (May '13) Mon Woof 36
Art now-Rises-Double symbolism-architecture Mon ART IS NOW 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages