First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bud

Santa Cruz, CA

#21 Sep 27, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
I just saved the names on Eric Rowland's Facebook friends list. No Dave Beebe on it, but it is certainly a whose who of Take Back Santa Cruz members.
I wonder if they all know about his trolling?
Or if only the leaders know, or what?
Haha, talk about cyberstalker! Better go add it to your archive, where you store personal information about those you stalk online.
stalker john

Santa Cruz, CA

#22 Sep 27, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
I just saved the names on Eric Rowland's Facebook friends list. No Dave Beebe on it, but it is certainly a whose who of Take Back Santa Cruz members.
You are a sad, pathetic, poor excuse for a man(?)
Dextere

Santa Cruz, CA

#23 Sep 27, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
I may need to revise the code
Eljer Colbpoop

Grand Haven, MI

#24 Sep 28, 2013
stalker john wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a sad, pathetic, poor excuse for a man(?)
The lone success Colby has managed in a life riddled with failure is getting people to respond to him in an anonymous forum. The fact that he only receives derision, he still gets acknowledged. In real life he is ignored. Actually he doesn't have a life other than being the Topix piņata.
TBSC Loon Alert

Foster City, CA

#25 Sep 29, 2013
Rowland is calling his wife "wifie" here.....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3838599783900...
TBSC Loon Alert

Foster City, CA

#26 Sep 29, 2013
"Played SC host today. Friend came to visit and stayed at the local Hostel (which is friggin' amazing.) She vowed to take wifie to The Mystery Spot, as wifie has never been there in her 30 years here (I think I went ~40 years ago.) At breakfast, friend met a pair of young Swiss just in town, and they joined us on our adventure (which, for $6 reserved, was quite fun.) After that, I took them to Whole Foods for lunch (they apparently don't have salad bars like we do), then on a tour around the U, up Hwy 1 to Davenport and back for a walk to 4 mile beach, to New Leaf to shop for dinner and back to the Hostel. All-in-all, a good day."
trolby

Santa Cruz, CA

#27 Sep 30, 2013
Eljer Colbpoop wrote:
<quoted text>
The lone success Colby has managed in a life riddled with failure is getting people to respond to him in an anonymous forum. The fact that he only receives derision, he still gets acknowledged. In real life he is ignored. Actually he doesn't have a life other than being the Topix piņata.
John's biggest fear is being invisible
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#28 Sep 30, 2013
TBSC Loon Alert wrote:
"Played SC host today. Friend came to visit and stayed at the local Hostel (which is friggin' amazing.) She vowed to take wifie to The Mystery Spot, as wifie has never been there in her 30 years here (I think I went ~40 years ago.) At breakfast, friend met a pair of young Swiss just in town, and they joined us on our adventure (which, for $6 reserved, was quite fun.) After that, I took them to Whole Foods for lunch (they apparently don't have salad bars like we do), then on a tour around the U, up Hwy 1 to Davenport and back for a walk to 4 mile beach, to New Leaf to shop for dinner and back to the Hostel. All-in-all, a good day."
Sure thing LOON.

Then you woke up, and were still cowering in FAT Pat's closet.

Since: May 12

Santa Cruz, CA

#29 Sep 30, 2013
TBSC Loon Alert wrote:
Rowland is calling his wife "wifie" here.....
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3838599783900...
That's from July. Are you reading all of his posts? You are a sad, sad, creepy little man.
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#30 Sep 30, 2013
TBSC Loon Alert wrote:
So now the LOON has decided to start stalking some guy who he THINKS might be "Reality Check"

Quick John, start fabricating fraudulent accusations about his entire Family Tree!!

Just like what got you kicked out of MGA, when you did that to management personnel!!
Petra

Santa Cruz, CA

#31 Sep 30, 2013
Ed Natol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's from July. Are you reading all of his posts? You are a sad, sad, creepy little man.
I'm sure he saves every bit of information he gathers while stalking TBSC and Topix people.
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#32 Oct 1, 2013
How's the job search going John?

RV search?

Campsite?

Or are you still cowering in FAT Pat's closet?
TBSC Troll Reality Check

Hayward, CA

#33 Nov 9, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Some more info about Eric Rowland:
Worked at SynOptics.
Attended UC Davis.
Went to San Lorenzo Valley High, Class of 1982 · Felton, California.
Made crab thermidor on January 28, 2013.
Went to Burning Man in 2009.
Yes, and "RealityCheck Santa Cruz" also talks often about how he lived in Santa Clara.
Buzz

San Francisco, CA

#34 Nov 9, 2013
TBSC Troll Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and "RealityCheck Santa Cruz" also talks often about how he lived in Santa Clara.
Hey. ColbyLOON, wasn't one of the reasons you got evicted was for making up stories about your neighbors as well as stalking and harassing them?

Isn't that what you continue to do here on Topix? Too stupid to learn from past mistakes! I hoped being homeless might sober you up.

YOU are a very sick stalker, John E Colby!
TBSC Troll Alert

Hayward, CA

#35 Nov 9, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey. ColbyLOON, wasn't one of the reasons you got evicted was for making up stories about your neighbors as well as stalking and harassing them?
Isn't that what you continue to do here on Topix? Too stupid to learn from past mistakes! I hoped being homeless might sober you up.
YOU are a very sick stalker, John E Colby!
More lies about "Colby" Buzz?

I have never been evicted from anything, and I dont think he has either.

Calling everyone on topix "Colby" just makes you sound insane Buzz.

You really need to get some help.

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#36 Nov 9, 2013
TBSC Troll Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to be repetitive, but it's not worth much of an effort to respond to a proven liar and stalker, Loon.

DBS

Cupertino, CA

#37 Nov 9, 2013
TBSC Troll Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing LOON!!

And the BJ/UCSC failure playbook keeps on failing!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the SCPD effectively ousting Meth from our n... (Aug '10) 1 hr DBS 143
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr Bikerboy 7,956
John E Colby School of Failure (Jul '13) 1 hr DBS 318
Is DBS a PRINCE or a PAUPER??? 2 hr DBS 22
Get a job DBS!!!!!! 3 hr anon 13
Take Back Santa Cruz/Greiner Archive (Sep '13) 4 hr Donny B 690
SV Teacher "Buzz" still stalking topix users (Jan '14) 4 hr Donny B 542
•••
•••
Santa Cruz Dating