First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Alphonso

Foster City, CA

#1 Oct 4, 2013
I was at the Norse protest. It was quite an affair.

The main event occurred, however, when a large shirtless man rode by on his bicycle. He was rather irate and I thought he wanted Robert's robe.

Yes, he was yelling something about a pear at the protesters.

I had no clue what he was talking about and it was very difficult to listen to him since his breasts were very large and rivaled only his chest hair in length. I am a bike mechanic by trade and the man was clearly pushing his bike's suspension system to its limits, which had me very concerned for his safety.

It was not until I arrived back home did I realize that this crazed lunatic must have been DBS.

I had read the posts about him sabotaging Becky Johnson's vehicle with a pear in the tailpipe, but I did not realize that he was a free man and still threatening the activists.

His accent was indeed very heavy and I thought for sure it was East German.

If anyone needs any bike repair services done inexpensively, please contact me....I am Alphonso, glad to meet you all!
DBS

San Jose, CA

#2 Oct 4, 2013
Alphonso wrote:
I was at the Norse protest. It was quite an affair.
The main event occurred, however, when a large shirtless man rode by on his bicycle. He was rather irate and I thought he wanted Robert's robe.
Yes, he was yelling something about a pear at the protesters.
I had no clue what he was talking about and it was very difficult to listen to him since his breasts were very large and rivaled only his chest hair in length. I am a bike mechanic by trade and the man was clearly pushing his bike's suspension system to its limits, which had me very concerned for his safety.
It was not until I arrived back home did I realize that this crazed lunatic must have been DBS.
I had read the posts about him sabotaging Becky Johnson's vehicle with a pear in the tailpipe, but I did not realize that he was a free man and still threatening the activists.
His accent was indeed very heavy and I thought for sure it was East German.
If anyone needs any bike repair services done inexpensively, please contact me....I am Alphonso, glad to meet you all!
Oh my, just when you thought the trainwreck couldn't get any worse....

Not one single strand of truth in that post!
Lisa Lane

Fairfield, CA

#3 Oct 4, 2013
What an interesting chance meeting. Was TBSC parodying behind him?
Alphonso

Foster City, CA

#4 Oct 4, 2013
Lisa Lane wrote:
What an interesting chance meeting. Was TBSC parodying behind him?
I did see a large group of people behind him holding a sign that said "BULLYING"....I wasn't sure if they were "pro" or "con" if you know what I mean.
Alphonso

Foster City, CA

#5 Oct 4, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, just when you thought the trainwreck couldn't get any worse....
Not one single strand of truth in that post!
I would have offered to help you with your bike but you were yelling pretty insanely.
Mike Maus

Fairfield, CA

#6 Oct 4, 2013
We need to TBSC from TBSC.
Glad to see you are still on the job. When are your stupid supervisors going to get off their asses and let you do your job? They better watch out the Republicans are coming!!

TBSC is an illegal non-profit, everyone should be afraid of them. After all it is run by a bunch of white collar criminals. Where is the donation money really going?
DBS

San Jose, CA

#7 Oct 4, 2013
OK LOON!!

What color hair did I have, and what kind of tattoos have I got?

What kind of bike?
Woof Awaken

Fairfield, CA

#8 Oct 4, 2013
Watch out the beast w/o a conscience has awaken
DBS

San Jose, CA

#9 Oct 4, 2013
Woof Awaken wrote:
Watch out the beast w/o a conscience has awaken
You must mean the LOON without a job, or an apartment who's been cowering in his FAT PIG sister's section-8 Sty!!
Alphonso

San Francisco, CA

#10 Oct 4, 2013
DBS wrote:
OK LOON!!
What color hair did I have, and what kind of tattoos have I got?
What kind of bike?
Wow dude, you are really out of line for calling me a LOON, but whatever, I could tell you were a violent, out of control person when I saw you yelling downtown.

You were scaring little kids.
DBS

San Jose, CA

#11 Oct 4, 2013
Alphonso wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow dude, you are really out of line for calling me a LOON, but whatever, I could tell you were a violent, out of control person when I saw you yelling downtown.
Kind of like the way you scared the Management at MGA by stalking them and threatening to "Go Postal"???

Which is why you got booted out by the JS Co.????

And then there's that peeping in people's windows at 4AM...
Alphonso

San Francisco, CA

#12 Oct 4, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like the way you scared the Management at MGA by stalking them and threatening to "Go Postal"???
Which is why you got booted out by the JS Co.????
And then there's that peeping in people's windows at 4AM...
I've been reading topix for a long time, DBS, and you accuse everyone of this. Does Take Back Santa Cruz really tell you to say this to EVERYONE? Don't you think people notice you are saying this same lie about everyone who criticizes you? You seem very dangerous to me.
Alphonso

San Francisco, CA

#13 Oct 4, 2013
Can't you all imagine DBS saying what he is saying here, but with an East German accent? I bet his father was a Nazi.
Mike Maus

Fairfield, CA

#14 Oct 4, 2013
Alphonso wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow dude, you are really out of line for calling me a LOON, but whatever.
The kids are scared because he eats them. Especially the little girls! Wait that is TBSC's Surf instructor. Maybe this dude is the partner the coppers haven't caught yet?
DBS

San Jose, CA

#15 Oct 4, 2013
Alphonso wrote:
Can't you all imagine DBS saying what he is saying here, but with an East German accent? I bet his father was a Nazi.
Sure thing LOON!!!!

Every Irishman from Brooklyn is really a"Nazi"!!!

BWAA HAAA HAAAAAA!!!!!!
Petra

Santa Cruz, CA

#16 Oct 4, 2013
Alphonso wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling someone a LOON is serious business.
I saw FAT Pat

San Jose, CA

#17 Oct 4, 2013
And I had to take two trains and a bus to "Get on her good side"!!!
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#18 Oct 6, 2013
Alphonso wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been reading topix for a long time, DBS, and you accuse everyone of this. Does Take Back Santa Cruz really tell you to say this to EVERYONE? Don't you think people notice you are saying this same lie about everyone who criticizes you? You seem very dangerous to me.
Fail again LOON!!

The only person I've said that to, was John E. Colby, the now evicted 21 year Welfare parasite, and laughingstock of the entire Galaxy!!
TBSC Troll Alert

Foster City, CA

#19 Oct 7, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Fail again LOON!!
The only person I've said that to, was John E. Colby, the now evicted 21 year Welfare parasite, and laughingstock of the entire Galaxy!!
Yep.

DBS says this to everyone on topix.

Its really old trollspam.
What a dick

Santa Cruz, CA

#20 Oct 7, 2013
TBSC Troll Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
DBS says this to everyone on topix.
Its really old trollspam.
Nope.
I've only read DBS write this about you, John.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ode to John Colby 2 hr DBS 29
John Colby is NOT Paul Mendoza on Indycrap and ... 4 hr Do Henry 12
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 5 hr Bucketeers 7,967
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 10 hr do it here 16,011
Who got John Colby booted out of MGA (Dec '13) 22 hr DBS 28
Let's leave some more bait for the 3AM LOON (Mar '14) 22 hr DBS 59
Investors to build condos on empty lot in downt... Tue remembering 4
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match

Santa Cruz Jobs

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Santa Cruz News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santa Cruz

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]